Thunderstorms

GoldyCat

Staff Member
Purraise
Shareena ignores them. Miss Patchwillow hides behind the couch cushions, or tries to burrow underneath me if I'm in bed. Goldy, my little stray, sits at the door or window and watches the show.

wesley's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sox just sits there looking around like "Hey, what is that noise?" but it doesn't seem to bother her. Big tough Wesley will run from where he is sleeping and run downstairs to be with us. He's fine once he is with us.

j_f_a

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
We had a storm here a few nights ago and of course I plum forgot that I hadn't sat through one with Mitzy before and went out for a walk to tescos for some cake (Yes cake at 3am is a good meal). Well I'm on the phone to my sister and her dog had come running upstairs cowering from it so I remember Mitzy on his own and felt so terribly guilty!

So I rush home and he's curled up on my dressing gown on my bed in the dark. I come rushing in and he looks up and almost says "Yes, it was a storm, calm down it's gone now" and when I headed back to the kitchen he followed me and sat there almost saying "Ham? Oh feed me some, I was a big brave kitty with the storm" so I did.

My fist and only storm with Mitzy.

george's mom

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness - its a stormy evening and George has been under the bed most of the night. And the storms are suppose to be more intense over night!! Poor guy!! If he's home alone and its storming he sometimes gets so stressed that he'll throw-up... I feel soooo bad for him...