Thumper and Keith say hi

lyricslegacy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Your cat looks so beautiful. It warms my heart to see such a happy cat. Thanks for making me smile Thumper!

LyricsLegacy

clixpix

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Thumper

When I cook dinner in the next room she sits in the chair with her mouth open, its either really bad cooking or really good

Thumper & Keith
That means, "It smells goooood daddy
"

When they open their mouths like that, they're trying to smell something more thoroughly

snowleop

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness, I'm in love with Thumper. I laughed out loud at that photo of her smelling dinner.

kittydad

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Welcome to the forums. Nice pics of your feline friend, and working on them for mine. Not getting very far, lol. Anyways welcome and hope to see you on the boards soon.

Rob and suzie

tavia'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww she is so beautiful. Its a good thing she is so big or I would hide her in my jacket and sneak her home with me she is a beauty.
And she looks so loving

lovinmom828

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thumper is so cute great pics. Hello and Welcome to TCS you will have alot of fun here

proudkittiemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OMG she is BEAUTIFUL, ya all my life i have had both cats and dogs although one of my cats dont like the dogs all the other ones take care of them and its funny cause the cats that do that are males and well my new kitten she is learning to roll over and handle the dogs (she can care less about them) lol, and Bella she hates the dogs and i assume its because the chocoalte lab cries because he wants to play lol but she claws both of them if they get to close.