Three Word Story

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Does that make sense? "Kept the fresh on"? Maybe it's an idiom (one of many) I'm not aware of?
Ok, OK! Maybe I should have said, "Kept the fresh 'fish' on"?  Pretend I didn't forget and move along Grizz. LOL 

The word 'fish', in the case, is assumed!

So, where are we? 

Distracted, the kitties forgot they were ....

wanting some fish.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Wanting some fish for the tuna No longer mattered??????? What the???? I leave and this is what y'all come up with???? NEW SENTENCE!!! Lol

The following day......
Distracted, the kitties forgot they were wanting some fish.  For the tuna no longer mattered.  Technically, this does make sense. The word For could be replaced with Because - they both mean the same thing in this context. But there should be a semi-colon after fish ---> Distracted, the kitties forgot they were wanting fish; for the tuna no longer mattered. 

But it's YOUR game Sista! LOL  Let's move on!

The following day...

they were still

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
Distracted, the kitties forgot they were wanting some fish.  For the tuna no longer mattered.  Technically, this does make sense. The word For could be replaced with Because - they both mean the same thing in this context. But there should be a semi-colon after fish ---> Distracted, the kitties forgot they were wanting fish; for the tuna no longer mattered. 

But it's YOUR game Sista! LOL  Let's move on!

The following day...

they were still
Yea well fish and tuna are also the same thing!! So what now??? I guess if there were semi colons and periods here and there it'd be easier to understand. Don't be trying to make me look like the unscrewed lightbulb! Hahahaha!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

glory jasmine

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
South Carolina (California native-Sacramento)
Ok, OK! Maybe I should have said, "Kept the fresh 'fish' on"?  Pretend I didn't forget and move along Grizz. LOL 
The word 'fish', in the case, is assumed!

So, where are we? 

Distracted, the kitties forgot they were ....

wanting some fish.
I seem to recall you losing a screw not too long ago....... Hee hee hee!![emoji]128523[/emoji]. But you know I love you!!![emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️[emoji]10084[/emoji]️

TO FIND SOME

grizzlysapien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
OK.. 

They were eager

To find some

They wanted tuna

(I'm lost..)

This has got to be one of the most sureal stories I've ever read... 

LotsOfFur

What greater gift than the love of a cat.
Top Cat
Purraise
OK.. 

They were eager
To find some
They wanted tuna
(I'm lost..)

This has got to be one of the most sureal stories I've ever read... :D  
The (I'm lost) isn't part of the game... I wasn't able to follow what was written