Three weeks old today! Sarabi's kittens!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh! What adorable little babies!! I just want to hug and kiss them all.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks for all your compliments! They are just adorable, aren't they? No one is adopted yet, so they are ALL MINE (for now)! None will be staying, but they are all mine for at least another 5-7 weeks!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Beckiboo

Thanks for all your compliments! They are just adorable, aren't they? No one is adopted yet, so they are ALL MINE (for now)! None will be staying, but they are all mine for at least another 5-7 weeks!
That is what we all say......Look at us now...

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by momof3rugratz

That is what we all say......Look at us now...
Well, I got rid of all of my last two litters...must...resist...furry...cuteness!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Well, I got rid of all of my last two litters...must...resist...furry...cuteness!
Ok you keep saying...Maybe you will beleive it. SO can I have one.

katachtig

Staff Member
Admin
Purraise
Gosh - it's been 3 weeks? Seems just yesterday you were reviving little Miracle. They are all so cute.

minxie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are so adorable....I think I have a soft spot for Miracle - love her colouring.

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yeah, Miracle is very pretty. Milky Was is gorgeous, too, with the perfectly symetrical face, lots of white with a little brown nose. I'm actually kind of happy not to be keeping anyone, because how could I chose just one?!? Each is special in their own way, and I get to have them all for a while. But I can't keep fostering if I keep the babies...then I don't have room or the energy for another litter!

I haven't decided about when I'll foster again, but obviously I won't be totally giving it up! It is too much fun getting to know the new Momma, and her kittens!

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Awww, they are just so sweet!!!
I love the first pic!!!

momof3rugratz

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Yeah, Miracle is very pretty. Milky Was is gorgeous, too, with the perfectly symetrical face, lots of white with a little brown nose. I'm actually kind of happy not to be keeping anyone, because how could I chose just one?!? Each is special in their own way, and I get to have them all for a while. But I can't keep fostering if I keep the babies...then I don't have room or the energy for another litter!

I haven't decided about when I'll foster again, but obviously I won't be totally giving it up! It is too much fun getting to know the new Momma, and her kittens!
I think I would have a hard time giving it up iof I did it