Three week old kittens! Their colors are so nifty.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by valanhb

Here's those smiles again!
I just LOVE that last little (runt) baby! And those baby spotted tummies...
Too....much....cute....to....resist!
Me loves'em too...
they make me talk baby talk.

The runt is very sweet and calm... doesn't even try to bite his brothers and sisters when they play, he just paws at them gently. What color do you think he is?

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Godiva

Me loves'em too...
they make me talk baby talk.

The runt is very sweet and calm... doesn't even try to bite his brothers and sisters when they play, he just paws at them gently. What color do you think he is?
I'm not sure about the color but it wouldn't even matter because there darling
What a bunch of cuties

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Flat-Chested Kitten Syndrome. His ribcage is unusually flat horizontally. He's done okay so far, but time will only tell. He might not have enough room for his lungs and heart to develop properly.

So does anyone have a pic of a dark-nosed cream tabby? I think they are cream tabbies, but this is what makes me doubt... they were born with pink noses and pink paw pads and no dark/grey spots.

boots

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
omg how gorgeous are those lil darlings godiva ive been away 2 spain for 2 weeks and got a fright when a saw my kittens and how big they have got ill get pics up soon i wanna keep them all bet u r the same 2

renovia

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

It's Flat-Chested Kitten Syndrome. His ribcage is unusually flat horizontally. He's done okay so far, but time will only tell. He might not have enough room for his lungs and heart to develop properly.

So does anyone have a pic of a dark-nosed cream tabby? I think they are cream tabbies, but this is what makes me doubt... they were born with pink noses and pink paw pads and no dark/grey spots.
for a minute there I thought it might mean F***ing Cute Kitten Syndrome!

caliprincess

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise

This is another kitten I like a lot. He has more obvious stripes on his belly and the SILKIEST fur ever on a kitten. He has Sneaker's face, too. His skin seems grey, his underfur is white, and the tips of his fur are cream/buff. He's gorgeous! Sorry I don't have a better pic of his belly or face...

If anyone else wants more angles or a more detailed description of the kittens, just let me know and I'll do it!
you're kitties are so beautiful! They're soooo sweet at that age. They grow up fast though
I like your signature too...how do you get it with the background and the multiple kitties?

godiva

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
LOL Well, I wish you could take one!

I live in central Indiana, and I am willing to drive to Ohio, Kentucky, Illinois, and Michigan to find a home. If someone actually wants one that lives a little further than that, I can meet halfway too.