Three stray 6wk. KITTENS need rescued in INDIANAPOLIS, IN...! (living under a porch!)

roxyorco

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Three stray 6wk. KITTENS need rescued in INDIANAPOLIS, IN...!!!
There are three long-haired adorable kittens about only 6 weeks ago living under a porch with their long-haired momma cat. They were just discovered this morning. The momma cat is a calico long-haired and the kittens all look long-haired too; one all white with orange spots, the other two are all white with some brown and black spots. I have not been able to get very close to them, the momma is scared and the kittens too but the kittens were very playful. The momma was VERY hungry!
I want to humanely trap the momma and her kittens as soon as possible to get them out of this summer heat and to make sure they do not drown under there with all this rain we are getting here!
If someone out there around Indianapolis can help these kitties out please contact me. I am looking for a humane trap cage to borrow, or somewhere in Indy to buy one. Is there anyone out there that can foster these kittens? and the maybe the momma? I can transport them to you. My plan is to have the momma spayed for sure and if she is too feral to be tamed I will end up releasing her back outside. However, I am sure these kittens are still young enough to be adopted out! I will pay for the mommas spay and donate what I can towards the kittens vet bills. Please contact me ASAP if you can help me help these homeless kittens and momma!!!
Email me at [email protected] or please call my cellphone anytime at (317)694-4544.
Sarah Thomas
Oh and I will try to get pics soon!

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Welcome to TheCatSite!

I want to gently suggest that you remove your phone number from your post. There are a lot of wack-o's out there who would love to get your number just to harass you.

I'll look of some links for you and post them in just a minute.

lotsocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
There is an organization in Indiana that neuters feral cats for little or no charge. I don't know if the Neuter Scooter comes to Indianapolis, but if not, I'll bet they can put you in touch with a group in your city.

Call 219-924-4118 to make an appointment or e mail
[email protected] or go to www.neuterscooter.com or
call toll free at 1-866-662-5838.

Bravo to you for wanting to do what is best for the momma cat and her kittens!