Three Kittens, Can’t Find Them?

ryliefunke

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So my cat gave birth to three beautiful kittens last night between 9:25 pm- 10:29 pm, they all made noises and were all eating and moving. I fell asleep and all them were in the bathroom connected to my room, in a box, and they were eating. However I woke up this morning and the mother was walking around my room and sitting on my bed. I got up and looked in the box and all three of the kittens were missing. I looked all over the areas they had access to all of the night and i didn’t see them anywhere. I didn’t hear them either. This wouldn’t be as much of a concern to me if the mother wasn’t just chilling as much as she was. I had read somewhere that the mother would try not to be away from her litter for more than a few minutes at a time especially the morning after she birthed them. Any help would be really greatly appreciated.

Fish Em

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Check under clothes and blankets if there is any on the floor.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She may have moved them. Follow her around. If they are alright (healthy), she will go back to them before long. She may have moved them to some place dark and quiet.