Three cigarettes left.

samantha1979

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DIEGO

I remember this from my thread. I gotta ask, did your friends make fun of you?
I would have been LMAO at you if you sat with me and smoked a straw

actually I'd be a donkey hole {you know the word} and offer you a real smoke.

Funny thing though, whilst reading your post again, I remembered my childhood, when we used to have a real Christmas tree, and me and my bro would wait til the pine needles had browned up, then we would smoke them. Very tasty as I recall. Crazy thoughts.
They laughed... a little.
BUT, I am the one who is not smoking anymore, and they are still spending the money on them.

I was actually more concerned about the people who didn't know me who would see me doing this at stoplights or whatever!! I am a student, so when we were outside people were always around.

BUT, these are the people, like me, who will be working in hospitals across the country, that are going SMOKE FREE for everyone... including employees. So they can quit now, and suffer, or suffer for 8-12 hours a day while at work. This law they are passing means no one can smoke on hospital property AT ALL. The place I work now is encouraging people to quit and offering assistance. After Novemeber whatever, they will not be able to smoke ANYWHERE. Not in areas outside, not in the parking lot, not in THEIR OWN CAR on hospital property! If they are caught, the will be fined or terminated. CRAZY. They will be issuing fines to patients too. I really don't know how well that is going to go over.

Doesn't matter to me though. I'm a non-smoker.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

luvmy2cats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, today's the day. I have four smokes left and I figure I mide as well finish them. I know, I'm making excuses not to quit yet but I guess I'm just that way.