Threads for Newbies (Read These Before Posting)

meowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do photos really have to be smaller than 33kg (or whatever the size and, well I'm not really good with computer terms lol) because all mine are at least a little bigger in size even when the pixels are at the smallest amount! Don't want to post pics that are too big in file size...

jscole

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
here's a super no0b question... and the answer is probably around here somewhere, but I can't find it for the life of me! lol.... how do the points work? how do they accumulate? I get that you get points for posting and such, but do you get a different amount for different things you do? just curious

pintameez

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Can someone please PM me with instructions on how to add an Avatar and Signature to my profile? I do understand what these things are, I just cannot figure out how to add them to my account here. Thank you. Much appreciated.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by PintaMeez

Can someone please PM me with instructions on how to add an Avatar and Signature to my profile? I do understand what these things are, I just cannot figure out how to add them to my account here. Thank you. Much appreciated.
Your PM help is on the way.

3kitties4me

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by xocats

Your PM help is on the way.
hi!
I`m MEW at this site TEW!!! I have many photos of my kitties I would enjoy sharing with yall, but can`t seem to post them?...also, i would like to make a signature and avatar as well...
I saw info on the cat Photo contest for Jan. `09, and have PURR-fect pix to submit for each month!...

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by 3kitties4me

hi!
I`m MEW at this site TEW!!! I have many photos of my kitties I would enjoy sharing with yall, but can`t seem to post them?...also, i would like to make a signature and avatar as well...
I saw info on the cat Photo contest for Jan. `09, and have PURR-fect pix to submit for each month!...
Info on how to post a pic is here: http://www.freewebs.com/icklemiss21/postingaphoto.htm

You need to wait a little while to have a signature and avatar but they will appear in your UserCP once you have been a member for 24 hours and have 5 posts.

Info on sigs here: http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=115113

You will only be able to use the forum's avatars until you have more posts too

atticat

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Could you send me a PM about adding avatars aswell? I've looked in the User CP but haven't found it.

Thanks a lot

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

vivvie

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I was wondering why I also didn't see an option in my user cp to add a sig, now my question has been answered reading this thread, thank you all.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Vivvie

I was wondering why I also didn't see an option in my user cp to add a sig, now my question has been answered reading this thread, thank you all.
I am glad that you found the answer to your question. If you need further help with our site, please don't hesitate to ask.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Thirteen

Lovely thread. It helped me a whole lot.
Welcome to TheCatSite,

I am glad that this thread helped you.
If you have questions about our site,
please don't hesitate to ask.