Thread of the daily variety 28th June 06

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Mid-morning guys

I did not get to sleep until almost 2 am. My younger sister, Meagan(18)
phoned last night to tell me she was coming down to visit from Alberta with
her boyfriend for her bestfriends grad tomorrow and she asked if they could
stay with me
and I said of course. I don't think I've seen Meagan since my wedding a year ago, so I am super pumped.The funny thing is I have no place other than my son's car bed for them to sleep.

So Today I have to finish doing the appearance cleaning and do some deep house cleaning. I have to clean my son's room
God what a mess! and (My pet peeve) I gotta wash the walls.

I am also going through my son's toys. I'm going to have 3 piles: Keep/plays with, throw away(wrecked/broken), and garage sale toys that he doesn't play with anymore, but are still good or perhaps I can take him and Telaryn can give his toys to the salvation army or someother charity.

butterflydream

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm in a terrible mood this morning I had bad dreams all night, well nightmares involving the Air force's version of FBI and my ex husband....and something about not being able to request the child support enforcment agency to re-do the allotted amount he has to pay (which currently is ONLY 70 USD a month).

And he's active duty army. But one of the agents started to go into great detail of everything he did to us and I got emotionally upset in the dream...started bawling and went into hysterics....sorta feels real even this AM.

They told me I couldn't because I have a VA claim pending and I can't have it both ways (him paying child support and getting VA money) which isn't true I know. But the dream was really quite disturbing.

ilovesiamese

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ButterflyDream

I'm in a terrible mood this morning I had bad dreams all night, well nightmares involving the Air force's version of FBI and my ex husband....and something about not being able to request the child support enforcment agency to re-do the allotted amount he has to pay (which currently is ONLY 70 USD a month).

And he's active duty army. But one of the agents started to go into great detail of everything he did to us and I got emotionally upset in the dream...started bawling and went into hysterics....sorta feels real even this AM.

They told me I couldn't because I have a VA claim pending and I can't have it both ways (him paying child support and getting VA money) which isn't true I know. But the dream was really quite disturbing.
Wow that sounds intense hon. I hope you can feel better and have a great day!