Thoughts please

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

loulou85

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've just read back threw this thread and I posted exactly 7 wks ago asking about the change in my cats nipples and someone suggested she might have been in heat so I think there's my answer she's 7 wks and must have been in heat [emoji]128584[/emoji]

biancavd

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If she is indeed around 7 weeks, you should be able to feel and see the kittens move inside of her very soon. Could be today/tomorrow, as it usually starts at around 7 weeks. Keep a good eye on that, as it can be a nice indicator on how far along she is.

loulou85

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I've been feeling slight movement and lots of bubbles for Almost a week now can't see any but she is quite long haired kittens feel a good size :)

loulou85

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
My cat has been vomiting today and her stomach seems smaller tighter is this a sign of labour

grrr cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Call your vet and ask about the the vomiting.

loulou85

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I spoke to my vet and several other ppl who have all said being sick can be a sign of labour but she hasn't shown any other signs since she was only sick once yesterday and fine in herself I have been able to see the kittens moving and kicking the past couple of days hoping she hasn't got much longer left now she looks uncomfortable

Status
Not open for further replies.