This weeks radio questions: 04/10/05

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Good Morning all..........hope your week was a good one. I got my blood pressure down this past week, so it was a happy one for me. Let's see what this week brings to us all..........hopefully wonderful things for us all! Let's get started.........

These are all still questions that you submitted to me for Sunday's questions....sorry if it's taken me this long to get to them, but you all had a ton....

1. What's the time of day and temperature outside where you live?

2. How often would you say do you take apirin for a headache?

3. Have you ever had a pedicure?

4. Are your ears peirced?

5. Would you rather wear pearls or diamonds?

6. Do you carry tissues with you in your purse?

7. What do your kits do when you leave your home? Mischief or sleep?

8. Do you own clothes that don't fit?

9. Do you take any precription drugs?

10. If you had the chance between a picnic out in the country or a dinner in a big city, which would you prefer?

11. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? ei: fried, baked, broiled, grilled, other?

12. Have you ever been rollerblading?

13. What is your favorite part of all 4 seasons?

14. How many siblings do you have?

15. Did your elementary school take you on field trips?

16. What's the biggest thing on your body? (answer optional)

17. Do your kits greet you or ignore you when you come home?

18. If you only had these 2 choices, would you prefer to live on a farm or a loft in the big city?

19. Do you play the lottery?

20. Anything big coming up this week that you would like good vibes for?

Have a great one everyone!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What's the time of day and temperature outside where you live? its 2:02 pm right now and i presume its about 10 degrees

2. How often would you say do you take apirin for a headache? i havent bought aprin in a while so the last time i took one was while i still lived at my parents. so i dont take it often..

3. Have you ever had a pedicure? doing it my self yes... others no

4. Are your ears peirced? yes 3 in each ear

5. Would you rather wear pearls or diamonds? Diamonds, ill leave the pearls to when i get old

6. Do you carry tissues with you in your purse? i usually do!

7. What do your kits do when you leave your home? Mischief or sleep? hmm how do i know??? everything was in order when i came home except for a small twix being opened and squished on the floor.. teufel had been playing with it for some time... and while i was asleep he knocked over the clothes line and the chair!

8. Do you own clothes that don't fit? yeah since i put on weight!

9. Do you take any precription drugs? only the pill

10. If you had the chance between a picnic out in the country or a dinner in a big city, which would you prefer? Both

11. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? ei: fried, baked, broiled, grilled, other? stirfried and in sandwiches.

12. Have you ever been rollerblading? not outside just inside the house lol!

13. What is your favorite part of all 4 seasons? summer, because its the right temperature for me!!

14. How many siblings do you have? None

15. Did your elementary school take you on field trips? Yep i went to 3 elementary schools, One in england, one in rome and one in australia

i think my butt :p

17. Do your kits greet you or ignore you when you come home? a bit of both! he gets angry if we go out for too long

18. If you only had these 2 choices, would you prefer to live on a farm on a loft in the big city? big city....

19. Do you play the lottery? Nope not yet

20. Anything big coming up this week that you would like good vibes for? Yeah doing my homework!

[/quote]
Yew too susie!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. What's the time of day and temperature outside where you live? 8:30 am and it's 60 degrees/15C

2. How often would you say do you take apirin for a headache? Rarely

3. Have you ever had a pedicure? No

4. Are your ears peirced? Yes

5. Would you rather wear pearls or diamonds? I like both

6. Do you carry tissues with you in your purse? No and I get mad at myself for not carrying them when I need them

7. What do your kits do when you leave your home? Mischief or sleep? I shudder to think

8. Do you own clothes that don't fit? Yes

9. Do you take any precription drugs? Yes

10. If you had the chance between a picnic out in the country or a dinner in a big city, which would you prefer? Not a typical picnic. I like to grill and eat out on a deck. I love to eat outside

11. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? ei: fried, baked, broiled, grilled, other? I like fried but like rotisserie (spelling) chicken you can buy at the grocery, too.

12. Have you ever been rollerblading? Yes I asked for a pair for my birthday one year. I about killed myself LOL

13. What is your favorite part of all 4 seasons? Fall - the smell of the leaves and the crispness in the air. Summer-swimming and getting some sun (I know not good), Spring - all the pretty flowers and Winter - snow.

14. How many siblings do you have? One

15. Did your elementary school take you on field trips? Yes

16. What's the biggest thing on your body? (answer optional) LOL

17. Do your kits greet you or ignore you when you come home? Greet

18. If you only had these 2 choices, would you prefer to live on a farm or a loft in the big city? That's so hard. I like both for different reasons. If I only had one choise, I guess I'd choose farm.

19. Do you play the lottery? No

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What's the time of day and temperature outside where you live? It is 2:50pm and I'm not sure of the temp, I would say approx 7.5C.

2. How often would you say do you take apirin for a headache? Very rarely.

3. Have you ever had a pedicure? Not professionally.

4. Are your ears peirced? Yup, lots of times!

5. Would you rather wear pearls or diamonds? Diamonds, they are my birth stone!

6. Do you carry tissues with you in your purse? Always!

7. What do your kits do when you leave your home? Mischief or sleep? A bit of both, it depends on the time of day, really!

8. Do you own clothes that don't fit? Yes, but only because they are waiting to be taylored!

9. Do you take any precription drugs? Only remaining Pain Killers.

10. If you had the chance between a picnic out in the country or a dinner in a big city, which would you prefer? A Picnic, without a doubt!

11. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? ei: fried, baked, broiled, grilled, other? Roasted!

12. Have you ever been rollerblading? Yeah, I used to do it a lot!

13. What is your favorite part of all 4 seasons? Spring; the flowers and buds on the trees! Summer; the weather and the car shows and BBQs! Autumn; the colours! Winter; sitting by a fire with a hot drink!

14. How many siblings do you have? One, an older sister!

15. Did your elementary school take you on field trips? Is elementary the US version of Primary, then yes!

At the moment, I would have to say my Big Hair!
It is a total mess!

17. Do your kits greet you or ignore you when you come home? Always greet me!

18. If you only had these 2 choices, would you prefer to live on a farm or a loft in the big city? I think I would have to say a farm, but as long as I had neighbours around me!

19. Do you play the lottery? Yup.
Didn't win last night

20. Anything big coming up this week that you would like good vibes for? Not really, just going back to uni (if I can get there) and working towards my exhibition!

Have a Great week eveyone!

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. What's the time of day and temperature outside where you live? 11:03am, 63 degrees

2. How often would you say do you take apirin for a headache? I'm allergic, never

5. Would you rather wear pearls or diamonds? Diamonds

6. Do you carry tissues with you in your purse? Always do.

7. What do your kits do when you leave your home? Mischief or sleep? I believe she mostly sleeps, but occassionally I'll come home to find her toys all around the room or a shredded roll of tissue!

10. If you had the chance between a picnic out in the country or a dinner in a big city, which would you prefer?
Picnic in the country!

12. Have you ever been rollerblading? Yes

13. What is your favorite part of all 4 seasons? Spring~everything is coming to life, all is brand new; Summer~Everything!
; Fall~the beautiful leaves as they change colors; Winter~Christmas

14. How many siblings do you have? 0

Cute

17. Do your kits greet you or ignore you when you come home? Sierra greets me with sweet love

18. If you only had these 2 choices, would you prefer to live on a farm or a loft in the big city? A farm

19. Do you play the lottery? Occassionally

20. Anything big coming up this week that you would like good vibes for? My Grandma is very ill. I appreciate all the prayers and thoughts you can send our way.

dicknleah

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1. What's the time of day and temperature outside where you live? It's 8:10am and about 38 degrees

2. How often would you say do you take apirin for a headache? Several times a day

4. Are your ears peirced? Yes, two each

6. Do you carry tissues with you in your purse? No

7. What do your kits do when you leave your home? Mischief or sleep? Both

8. Do you own clothes that don't fit? No

10. If you had the chance between a picnic out in the country or a dinner in a big city, which would you prefer? Dinner in the city

11. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? ei: fried, baked, broiled, grilled, other? Baked

12. Have you ever been rollerblading? No

13. What is your favorite part of all 4 seasons? Spring

14. How many siblings do you have? 1

15. Did your elementary school take you on field trips? No

16. What's the biggest thing on your body? (answer optional) my wedding ring

17. Do your kits greet you or ignore you when you come home? Ignore

18. If you only had these 2 choices, would you prefer to live on a farm or a loft in the big city?I live in the toolies, does that answer your Q?

19. Do you play the lottery?Yes

20. Anything big coming up this week that you would like good vibes for? I'm getting my 1st ever laptop computer.

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What's the time of day and temperature outside where you live? I have no idea I haven't been out of teh house.

2. How often would you say do you take apirin for a headache? Nope Advil

3. Have you ever had a pedicure? Nope

6. Do you carry tissues with you in your purse? Yes

7. What do your kits do when you leave your home? Mischief or sleep? A little of both.

8. Do you own clothes that don't fit? Don't we all?

9. Do you take any precription drugs? No

10. If you had the chance between a picnic out in the country or a dinner in a big city, which would you prefer? Dinner in the big city, I have those less frequently.

11. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? ei: fried, baked, broiled, grilled, other? It's a toss up between fried and grilled.

12. Have you ever been rollerblading? Nope

13. What is your favorite part of all 4 seasons? The warm months.

14. How many siblings do you have? None

15. Did your elementary school take you on field trips? Yes but none were very exciting we went to the zoo every year.

16. What's the biggest thing on your body? (answer optional) My booty.

17. Do your kits greet you or ignore you when you come home? They come greet me.

18. If you only had these 2 choices, would you prefer to live on a farm or a loft in the big city? Farm.

19. Do you play the lottery? Nope

Not really.

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What's the time of day and temperature outside where you live? 11:49am, 72 degrees.

2. How often would you say do you take apirin for a headache? Never, I take Excedrin.

3. Have you ever had a pedicure? Yup and it tickled.

4. Are your ears peirced? Twice in each ear.

5. Would you rather wear pearls or diamonds? Diamonds cuz they sparkle.

6. Do you carry tissues with you in your purse? No.

7. What do your kits do when you leave your home? Mischief or sleep? I'm pretty sure sleep, but ya never know.

8. Do you own clothes that don't fit? Probably.

9. Do you take any precription drugs? Nope.

10. If you had the chance between a picnic out in the country or a dinner in a big city, which would you prefer? The picnic.

11. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? ei: fried, baked, broiled, grilled, other? Fried, I think.

12. Have you ever been rollerblading? Sure.

13. What is your favorite part of all 4 seasons? Winter - bundling up under blankets in the cold. Fall - the pretty colors. Summer - swimming. Spring - the flowers blooming.

14. How many siblings do you have? Just one.

15. Did your elementary school take you on field trips? Of course!

17. Do your kits greet you or ignore you when you come home? Baylee greets me, Max stares at me from the couch (but at least he doesn't hide like when my fiance sometimes gets home).

18. If you only had these 2 choices, would you prefer to live on a farm or a loft in the big city? Oooh a loft.

19. Do you play the lottery? Nah.

20. Anything big coming up this week that you would like good vibes for? I have a dentist appointment on Monday!

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What's the time of day and temperature outside where you live? It's 1:15 pm and 77F outside.

2. How often would you say do you take apirin for a headache? Never. If I have a splitting headache I take Tylenol.

3. Have you ever had a pedicure? Oh good grief honey of course. I
them!!!!!!

4. Are your ears peirced? Yep...just you're regular old one hole in each ear. Though I rarely wear earrings.

5. Would you rather wear pearls or diamonds? Definitely diamonds! Though pearls are classy.

6. Do you carry tissues with you in your purse? Nope.

7. What do your kits do when you leave your home? Mischief or sleep? I think Waffle probably sleeps a lot and plays with her little toy mice.

8. Do you own clothes that don't fit? I don't think so. Maybe one or two items. I dunno...I've worn the same size for as long as I can remember though so I wouldn't htink so.

9. Do you take any precription drugs? Yes, and I'm not telling you what.

10. If you had the chance between a picnic out in the country or a dinner in a big city, which would you prefer? I love both, why do I have to choose? I guess I would say picnic...but I would rather it was by the ocean than the country.

11. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? ei: fried, baked, broiled, grilled, other? Well fried tastes the best, but I don't eat it that way the majority of the time.

12. Have you ever been rollerblading? More times than I could count. Used to rollerblade with a friend who lived down the street in 4th grade and then got a new set in 9th grade that I still use. Though, I actually can't use them right now because the wheels need to be replaced (they move SO slowly).

13. What is your favorite part of all 4 seasons? I love spring because I can start my tan again and spend countless hours at the beach and by a pool, plus the weather is absolutely gorgeous here. Summer is wonderful because of similar reasons, though it's usually harder to bear since it's so humid, but I love summer almost as much as spring. Fall is nice because....ummm...fall is not nice actually because I have to start my fall semester of classes. :p I don't really like winter either because I don't like cold weather, the only reason it's nice is because lots of fun activities occur during the winter.

14. How many siblings do you have? I have one brother. He's 8 years older than me, which has always been perfect as we've grown up great friends our whole lives.

15. Did your elementary school take you on field trips? Of course. Tons of them.

16. What's the biggest thing on your body? (answer optional) Ummm...nothing of mine is especially large or sticks out or anything. I have long legs, does that count?

17. Do your kits greet you or ignore you when you come home? Depends on how long I've been gone.

18. If you only had these 2 choices, would you prefer to live on a farm or a loft in the big city? Oh lord only those 2? I don't like either option. I guess out of those 2 I would choose the loft.

19. Do you play the lottery? I only played once and I won $5.

Nope!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. What's the time of day and temperature outside where you live? 6.25pm and I don't know the temperature but
it's cold.

2. How often would you say do you take apirin for a headache? I take Advil green capsules that we got in the US - only once every couple of months though.

3. Have you ever had a pedicure?only ones that I do for myself

4. Are your ears peirced?Yep.

5. Would you rather wear pearls or diamonds?Don't know - both are nice - as long as they're not too big

6. Do you carry tissues with you in your purse?Yep!

7. What do your kits do when you leave your home? Mischief or sleep?Who knows
But they're usually asleep when we get back.

8. Do you own clothes that don't fit?Nope.

9. Do you take any precription drugs?Nope.

10. If you had the chance between a picnic out in the country or a dinner in a big city, which would you prefer?Depends on the occasion - both would be nice for different reasons

11. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? ei: fried, baked, broiled, grilled, other?Roasted or in curry

12. Have you ever been rollerblading?Nope.

13. What is your favorite part of all 4 seasons?I like different things about them all. But I like Spring in particular when everything is fresh and new but not too hot.

14. How many siblings do you have?Just the one - that's enough!

15. Did your elementary school take you on field trips?Yes.

erm...dunno.

17. Do your kits greet you or ignore you when you come home?When they eventually decide to open their eyes I get a little mew and a purr plus a lovely fuss
. This can take some time though

18. If you only had these 2 choices, would you prefer to live on a farm or a loft in the big city? A farm would be nice....if someone else did the farming.

19. Do you play the lottery?Occasionally.

20. Anything big coming up this week that you would like good vibes for?Kitchen arrives - I hope it fits, is all there and undamaged, unlike the last one!

You too!!!!!
_________
_________

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by flisssweetpea

1. What's the time of day and temperature outside where you live? 6.25pm and I don't know the temperature but
it's cold.

2. How often would you say do you take apirin for a headache? I take Advil green capsules that we got in the US - only once every couple of months though.

3. Have you ever had a pedicure? only ones that I do for myself

4. Are your ears peirced?Yep.

5. Would you rather wear pearls or diamonds?Don't know - both are nice - as long as they're not too big

6. Do you carry tissues with you in your purse?Yep!

7. What do your kits do when you leave your home? Mischief or sleep?Who knows
But they're usually asleep when we get back.

8. Do you own clothes that don't fit?Nope.

9. Do you take any precription drugs?Nope.

10. If you had the chance between a picnic out in the country or a dinner in a big city, which would you prefer?Depends on the occasion - both would be nice for different reasons

11. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? ei: fried, baked, broiled, grilled, other? Roasted or in curry

12. Have you ever been rollerblading?Nope.

13. What is your favorite part of all 4 seasons?I like different things about them all. But I like Spring in particular when everything is fresh and new but not too hot.

14. How many siblings do you have?Just the one - that's enough!

15. Did your elementary school take you on field trips?Yes.

erm...dunno.

17. Do your kits greet you or ignore you when you come home?When they eventually decide to open their eyes I get a little mew and a purr plus a lovely fuss
. This can take some time though

18. If you only had these 2 choices, would you prefer to live on a farm or a loft in the big city? A farm would be nice....if someone else did the farming.

19. Do you play the lottery?Occasionally.

20. Anything big coming up this week that you would like good vibes for?Kitchen arrives - I hope it fits, is all there and undamaged, unlike the last one!

You too!!!!!

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Nope - probably because I forgot not everyone has a dark blue screen like me d'oh!. i use the night vision thingy! Hold on, I'll edit it!

Edit:

There you go - answers revealed!!!!

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What's the time of day and temperature outside where you live? At the moment it is about 70degrees at 12:43PM, Central US Time Zone. LUNCHTIME!!!!

2. How often would you say do you take aspirin for a headache? I take whatever is closest when I have a headache.

3. Have you ever had a pedicure? Professionally done? Never.

4. Are your ears peirced? No, OUCH!

5. Would you rather wear pearls or diamonds? It would depend on the jewelry.

6. Do you carry tissues with you in your purse? Try to. *sniffle*

7. What do your kits do when you leave your home? Mischief or sleep? Sleep.

8. Do you own clothes that don't fit? Yes. Just haven't got rid of them.

9. Do you take any precription drugs? Yes, just one.

10. If you had the chance between a picnic out in the country or a dinner in a big city, which would you prefer? What's on the menu?

11. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? ei: fried, baked, broiled, grilled, other? Grilled and fried preferred

12. Have you ever been rollerblading? No, never could roller skate.

13. What is your favorite part of all 4 seasons? Spring - the flowers, Summer - the daylight, Fall - not as hot as summer, Winter - ummm, er, ahh... Do I have to like something about winter?

14. How many siblings do you have? One older sis

15. Did your elementary school take you on field trips? I can only remember one - to the philharmonic had a special concert for 6th graders. We were read the riot act on how to behave.

Take your pick...

17. Do your kits greet you or ignore you when you come home? I am greeted!

18. If you only had these 2 choices, would you prefer to live on a farm or a loft in the big city? Farm

19. Do you play the lottery? Haven't in the past few years, but Dad won $500 once.

20. Anything big coming up this week that you would like good vibes for? I have to do Mom's Income Tax.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What's the time of day and temperature outside where you live? 2:10pm Sunday, 74 degrees outside

2. How often would you say do you take apirin for a headache? once in a blue moon, 'cause asprin hurts my tummy

3. Have you ever had a pedicure?nope

4. Are your ears peirced?twice

5. Would you rather wear pearls or diamonds? either, they're both pretty

6. Do you carry tissues with you in your purse?nope

7. What do your kits do when you leave your home? Mischief or sleep? some of both, methinks
8. Do you own clothes that don't fit? yip, some too big and some too small

9. Do you take any precription drugs? yip, take avandamet for my diabetes every day, and prozac too.

10. If you had the chance between a picnic out in the country or a dinner in a big city, which would you prefer? heh, either would be fine, truthfully, I'd be having fun reguardless

11. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? ei: fried, baked, broiled, grilled, other? fried, grilled, baked, broiled, dumplings, dressing.....you name it, I just like chicken!

12. Have you ever been rollerblading? nope

13. What is your favorite part of all 4 seasons?Spring=all the beautiful flowers blooming, Summer=the fresh garden veggies, Fall=the turning leaves Winter=the cold weather!

14. How many siblings do you have? a brother and a sister, both deceased

15. Did your elementary school take you on field trips? yup

MY MOUTH !

17. Do your kits greet you or ignore you when you come home?both

18. If you only had these 2 choices, would you prefer to live on a farm or a loft in the big city? on a farm hon, definitely on a farm

19. Do you play the lottery?nope

20. Anything big coming up this week that you would like good vibes for? Just for Steph's grandmother!

Hope you have a great one too, Susie!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What's the time of day and temperature outside where you live? It's 7:10AM here and 11ºC

2. How often would you say do you take apirin for a headache? Once or twice a month

3. Have you ever had a pedicure? Nope

6. Do you carry tissues with you in your purse? Nope

7. What do your kits do when you leave your home? Mischief or sleep? Sleep

9. Do you take any precription drugs? Inhaler

10. If you had the chance between a picnic out in the country or a dinner in a big city, which would you prefer? Picnic in the country

11. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? ei: fried, baked, broiled, grilled, other? Roasted

13. What is your favorite part of all 4 seasons? Favourite part of Summer is the beach. Favourite part of Spring is the new animals. Favourite part of winter is the snow and favourite part of autumn is, umm nothing?!

14. How many siblings do you have? 2 half sisters

15. Did your elementary school take you on field trips? didn't go to elementary school.

the gap between my big toe and my second toe

17. Do your kits greet you or ignore you when you come home? elmo greets me at the gate. the others live in rooms.

18. If you only had these 2 choices, would you prefer to live on a farm or a loft in the big city? don't know what a loft is so I will say farm.

19. Do you play the lottery? nope, under-age.

20. Anything big coming up this week that you would like good vibes for? A science test today, and a maths assessment! Some vibes would be so helpful!

berylayn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What's the time of day and temperature outside where you live? 3:19 pm and a sunny 75 degrees

2. How often would you say do you take apirin for a headache? Never, I take Aleve.

3. Have you ever had a pedicure? Yup, they are so relaxing. I highly reccomend it!

4. Are your ears peirced? Yup. I used to have many piercings. Now I really only have one in each earlobe, and then I have my tragus pierced as well (the little knoby thing near the inside of your ear).

5. Would you rather wear pearls or diamonds? Diamonds cuz they are a girl's best friend.

6. Do you carry tissues with you in your purse? Only when I have a cold.

7. What do your kits do when you leave your home? Mischief or sleep? Most of the time they sleep unless I leave toys out for them as I am leaving.

8. Do you own clothes that don't fit? Too many!

9. Do you take any precription drugs? Yes.

10. If you had the chance between a picnic out in the country or a dinner in a big city, which would you prefer? Dinner in the city.

11. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? ei: fried, baked, broiled, grilled, other? Baked is how I normally eat chicken.

12. Have you ever been rollerblading? Not in a long time.

13. What is your favorite part of all 4 seasons? Winter - snuggling up under blankets and drinking a nice warm cup of coffee. Fall - the pretty colors. Summer - not having to work! Spring - taking long walks outside and enjoying the weather.

14. How many siblings do you have? Just one younger sister.

15. Did your elementary school take you on field trips? Of course! My favorite was when I was in 3rd grade and we went to Colonial Williamburg (little did I know that would later become my college alma mater!)

My hair! Its so thick and crazy. It has a mind of its own.

17. Do your kits greet you or ignore you when you come home? Eb always greets me. Lilly, we'll have to see...for now she still hides under the bed.

18. If you only had these 2 choices, would you prefer to live on a farm or a loft in the big city? The city most definitely. I like having lots of things around to keep me entertained.

19. Do you play the lottery? Sometimes I'll but a scratch ticket when I feel lucky. Once I won $60!!!

20. Anything big coming up this week that you would like good vibes for? I have to finish 46 report cards by Friday!

chester&piper

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. What's the time of day and temperature outside where you live? 4:32pm; it's 11C

2. How often would you say do you take apirin for a headache? Never, I take Excedrine or Advil LiquiGels; about 3-4 times a week

4. Are your ears peirced? Yep, once in each ear

6. Do you carry tissues with you in your purse? Sometimes

7. What do your kits do when you leave your home? Mischief or sleep? From what my aunt tells me (she works at home) both!!

8. Do you own clothes that don't fit? Yep

10. If you had the chance between a picnic out in the country or a dinner in a big city, which would you prefer? Dinner in the city

11. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? ei: fried, baked, broiled, grilled, other? BBQ!
and roasted

12. Have you ever been rollerblading? a couple of times (what a waste of money buying them and the helmet and pads!!
)

13. What is your favorite part of all 4 seasons? Spring: flowers (especially tulips!), Summer: warm (although when it gets too hot, I don't like it), Fall: the colours, Winter: I hate winter!! but I do like Christmastime

14. How many siblings do you have? none

15. Did your elementary school take you on field trips? Yep!

17. Do your kits greet you or ignore you when you come home? I can count on Chester to be right at the door; Ariel and Piper show up a minute or two later

18. If you only had these 2 choices, would you prefer to live on a farm or a loft in the big city? A loft in the city!!

19. Do you play the lottery? Once in a while

20. Anything big coming up this week that you would like good vibes for? Not this week

You too, Susie!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

1. What's the time of day and temperature outside where you live? 10.03.p.m. 10 degrees

2. How often would you say do you take apirin for a headache? Not often

3. Have you ever had a pedicure? No, hate my feet touched

6. Do you carry tissues with you in your purse? Yes

9. Do you take any precription drugs? No

11. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? ei: fried, baked, broiled, grilled, other? Roasted

12. Have you ever been rollerblading? No

13. What is your favorite part of all 4 seasons? Spring for the flowers and the warmer weather and Autumn for the leaves changing colour

14. How many siblings do you have? 4

Used to be my bum, but not not anymore!!!!

17. Do your kits greet you or ignore you when you come home? Greet me, especially Sophie who screams from their room for me the minute i get through the door

18. If you only had these 2 choices, would you prefer to live on a farm or a loft in the big city? Big city

19. Do you play the lottery? Yes

20. Anything big coming up this week that you would like good vibes for? No

peachytoday

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What's the time of day and temperature outside where you live?
It is 5:30 pm and it is in the 70's I think.

2. How often would you say do you take apirin for a headache?
Aspirin doesn't agree with me

3. Have you ever had a pedicure?
Yes. Love them

4. Are your ears peirced?
Yes. Three holes in one ear and one in the other.

5. Would you rather wear pearls or diamonds?
Would take either is someone was giving them to me.

6. Do you carry tissues with you in your purse?
No.

7. What do your kits do when you leave your home? Mischief or sleep?
A little of both

8. Do you own clothes that don't fit?
Of course a girl can hope.

9. Do you take any precription drugs?
No

Dinner in a big city

11. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? ei: fried, baked, broiled, grilled, other?
Grilled with any of my husbands great sauces

12. Have you ever been rollerblading?
Yes for about one month trying to bond with a bf.

13. What is your favorite part of all 4 seasons?
Spring - the rebirth of flowers, Summer - lazy days by the pool, Fall - the colors of the leaves, Winter - snuggling at home with a fire

14. How many siblings do you have?
Five, four sisters one brother.

15. Did your elementary school take you on field trips?
I am sure we did.

hmmmm.

17. Do your kits greet you or ignore you when you come home?
Greet, they are hungry.

18. If you only had these 2 choices, would you prefer to live on a farm or a loft in the big city?
Farm

19. Do you play the lottery?
No but I still have big plans for the money if I win.

Trying to implement new procedures at work that people are not willing to do. Ugh how did I get this responsibility. It has gotten real messy, I have gotten two complaints lodged against me already and although I am being backed by upper management it is still tough work.

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What's the time of day and temperature outside where you live? 2:45 PM, 72 F

2. How often would you say do you take apirin for a headache? Rarely

3. Have you ever had a pedicure? Yes

6. Do you carry tissues with you in your purse? No

8. Do you own clothes that don't fit? Yes, but I'm getting rid of them shortly.

10. If you had the chance between a picnic out in the country or a dinner in a big city, which would you prefer? Picnic

11. What is your favorite way to eat chicken? ei: fried, baked, broiled, grilled, other? I'm vegetarian.

13. What is your favorite part of all 4 seasons? Winter: the spirit of the holidays; Spring: coming out of the gloominess of winter; Summer: beautiful sunshine!; Fall: the changing of the seasons - weather, colors, etc.

14. How many siblings do you have? One

16. What's the biggest thing on your body? (answer optional) I don't know.

17. Do your kits greet you or ignore you when you come home? Yes

18. If you only had these 2 choices, would you prefer to live on a farm or a loft in the big city? Loft in the big city.

19. Do you play the lottery? Almost never.

20. Anything big coming up this week that you would like good vibes for? Nope!