This Week's Questions June 19-25

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. You're enjoying a quiet Sunday afternoon reading when suddenly you hear a knock at the door. It's Frosty The Snowman. What do you do?
Take his "Magic Hat"!!

2. You're at work for another day of drudgery and witnessing your co-worker (who you hate) to be more lazy than usual. At lunch time your boss pulls you aside and asks for opinions on how your co-worker is handling work. What do you tell your boss?
The truth that he/she is a lazy SOB and someone needs to light a fire under his/her butt!

3. You're at a walk up ice cream stand on a beautiful, hot sunny day like today. What would you order and who do you imagine to be there with you?
Something with chocolate of some sort and my grandson would be who I'd wish would be there

4. When was the last time you had a tickle fight?
My son tried this about a week ago, after he tortured his girlfriend with one

5. Whatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s the most special edible treat your kitties have ever enjoyed?
We had no can cat food so they got the real can of tuna

6. You're in a restaurant with a girlfriend. You came to this restaurant in particular becuase you were in the mood to order dessert after the meal. To your surprise, your friend passes on dessert, but when yours comes, suddenly, (it's always suddenly in these questions) your friend asks you to split the dessert in half with her. You had an exceptionally light meal and really wanted the whole dessert. What do you do?

a) I'm glad that my friend wants to try. I know she will like it. "Waiter... extra fork for my friend please?"
b) I'm a little annoyed. NOW she wants dessert? I tell her she can have some, but not half.
c) I'm a little annoyed, but I give her half and try to act natural.
d) I laugh and say, "No way Jose!"
e) I get haughty and say, "Fine!!! Have the whole darn thing why don't you!?"
f) I pretend that I am full and insist that she has the whole dessert.
g) I catch the waiter and ask for an identical dessert for my friend.
h) I start crying.

7. A good friend of yours has invited you to watch a movie in the theatre that you are sure wonâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t be any good. What do you do?

a) Demand that you see something else or you wonâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t go.
b) Decide not to go at all.
c) Go anyway and try to enjoy it.
d) Go anyway and complain a lot during and after the movie.
e) Go anyway and only complain after the movie.
f) Go directly to jail and do not collect 200 dollars.
g) Go insane from the drastic life changing possibilities the opportunity holds.

8. Your co-worker (whom you don't really like) is sitting next to you at a meeting with a booger sticking slightly out of the nostril and you notice. In a moment or two, all the attention will be on that person, but you're the only one close enough to discreetly advise your co-worker about said booger. The rest of the people in the room don't really know your co-worker. What do you do?
What booger? I don't like them anyway right?

9. Make a rhyming sentence or two with the word "Susie". At least one of the words (or a combination of words example: "see me" rhymes with "creamy") must rhyme with Susie.
Woosy Susie is a floosy.........

10. When was the last time you had bad gas?
Girls don't have gas........

11. What's your favorite thing to cook when it is cold outside?
Chili

12. Does a tan turn you on?
Depends on who it's attached to

13. Has anyone ever given you a "dutch oven"?
Probably in a pots and pans set

14. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you weren't physically attracted to?
Not sure about that one

15. What movie is on your mind that you really want to see?
Mr. & Mrs. Smith

16. What kind of compliments flatter you the most?
Have you lost weight?

17. Do you wear a one piece or two piece bathingsuit/swimsuit?
Tankini

18. Who do you wish would post a pic in the pic thread that is normally too shy?
I don't know very many that well

19. You're in a hurry driving somewhere when suddenly *gasp* you get pulled over for speeding. What do you do?

a) Cry.
b) Play dumb.
c) Bawl.
d) Wait for the cop to get out and then speed away.
e) Wait for the cop to get out and run him over.
f) Be on my best behavior and hope that the cop doesn't give me a ticket.
g) Ask to take a breathalyzer test.
h) Act grumpy.
i) Deny that you were speeding.
j) Some combination of a, b and c.

20. You are searching for books in a library when suddenly your second-worst nightmare comes true… You cut the cheese! There are some people nearby who must have heard, or saw you in the act, but you werenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t looking towards them when you honked. What do you do now Diane!!! What do you do?!?!?

a) Pretend like nothing happened and continue searching where you are.
b) Immediately move to another part of the library.
c) Laugh at yourself and carry on doing what you were doing.
d) Run out of the library in sheer embarrassment trying not to make eye contact with anyone who may have heard.
e) Look to see who noticed and say “excuse meâ€.
f) Blame it on the person nearest to you.
g) Blame no one, but vehemently deny it was you if anyone says anything.
h) Cry
i) Let another one rip really loud. Thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll showâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]em!

julianne

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Can someone please tell me what a dutch oven is ???

after reading all the replies I am even more confused than ever

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Julianne

Can someone please tell me what a dutch oven is ???

after reading all the replies I am even more confused than ever
Believe me when I tell you I learned that term from this site!
It's when you are in bed with someone and that someone passes gas... then pulls the covers over your head!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. You're enjoying a quiet Sunday afternoon reading when suddenly you hear a knock at the door. It's Frosty The Snowman. What do you do?
Hmmm, mama's gonna have ice in her tea tonight!!

2. You're at work for another day of drudgery and witnessing your co-worker (who you hate) to be more lazy than usual. At lunch time your boss pulls you aside and asks for opinions on how your co-worker is handling work. What do you tell your boss? The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth. I work hard, why shouldn't she?

3. You're at a walk up ice cream stand on a beautiful, hot sunny day like today. What would you order and who do you imagine to be there with you? Hmmm, I'd probably order ice cream, Ryan!
And, since I'd probably be at the beach (one of the few places that has outdoors ice cream stands), Bradley would probably be with me (I know, I have a really creative imagination).

4. When was the last time you had a tickle fight? About a week ago...

5. Whatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]s the most special edible treat your kitties have ever enjoyed? These cranberry-flavored treats that are made for urinary tract health

6. You're in a restaurant with a girlfriend. You came to this restaurant in particular becuase you were in the mood to order dessert after the meal. To your surprise, your friend passes on dessert, but when yours comes, suddenly, (it's always suddenly in these questions) your friend asks you to split the dessert in half with her. You had an exceptionally light meal and really wanted the whole dessert. What do you do?
a) I'm glad that my friend wants to try. I know she will like it. "Waiter... extra fork for my friend please?"
b) I'm a little annoyed. NOW she wants dessert? I tell her she can have some, but not half.
c) I'm a little annoyed, but I give her half and try to act natural.
d) I laugh and say, "No way Jose!"
e) I get haughty and say, "Fine!!! Have the whole darn thing why don't you!?"
f) I pretend that I am full and insist that she has the whole dessert.
g) I catch the waiter and ask for an identical dessert for my friend.
h) I start crying.

g- I'd explain that I purposely ate a light dinner so that I could save room for a savory dessert. But if that upset her, then h- I'd start crying

7. A good friend of yours has invited you to watch a movie in the theatre that you are sure wonâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t be any good. What do you do?

a) Demand that you see something else or you wonâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t go.
b) Decide not to go at all.
c) Go anyway and try to enjoy it.
d) Go anyway and complain a lot during and after the movie.
e) Go anyway and only complain after the movie.
f) Go directly to jail and do not collect 200 dollars.
g) Go insane from the drastic life changing possibilities the opportunity holds.

I'd say h- try to compromise on another movie that we BOTH want to see.

8. Your co-worker (whom you don't really like) is sitting next to you at a meeting with a booger sticking slightly out of the nostril and you notice. In a moment or two, all the attention will be on that person, but you're the only one close enough to discreetly advise your co-worker about said booger. The rest of the people in the room don't really know your co-worker. What do you do? Since I don't really like her, I wouldn't say anything and get quite a chuckle out of it. If she confronted me about it later on, I'd plead temporary blindness

9. Make a rhyming sentence or two with the word "Susie". At least one of the words (or a combination of words example: "see me" rhymes with "creamy") must rhyme with Susie. Yo mama, yo mama, she's such a floozie. Too bad her cats ain't as cute as the cats of Susie.

10. When was the last time you had bad gas? About a week and a half ago, after having sushi for dinner

11. What's your favorite thing to cook when it is cold outside? S'mores!

12. Does a tan turn you on? Oh yeah! I mean, um, no....uh...brains turn me on...yeah, that's it! (Whew, didn't want to sound shallow...no....not me....)

13. Has anyone ever given you a "dutch oven"? Haha, I remember asking someone this during one of the spotlights
. The answer is yes- I have a little brother!

14. Have you ever fallen in love with someone you weren't physically attracted to? No way Josè

15. What movie is on your mind that you really want to see? The Skeleton Key

16. What kind of compliments flatter you the most? "Good job, Amy!"

17. Do you wear a one piece or two piece bathingsuit/swimsuit? Bikini all the way!

18. Who do you wish would post a pic in the pic thread that is normally too shy? WYYYYYYYANNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

19. You're in a hurry driving somewhere when suddenly *gasp* you get pulled over for speeding. What do you do?
a) Cry.
b) Play dumb.
c) Bawl.
d) Wait for the cop to get out and then speed away.
e) Wait for the cop to get out and run him over.
f) Be on my best behavior and hope that the cop doesn't give me a ticket.
g) Ask to take a breathalyzer test.
h) Act grumpy.
i) Deny that you were speeding.
j) Some combination of a, b and c.

k) I draw attention to the "Georgia Law Enforcement Handbook" that I always keep in plain view for such occasions. That always seems to do the trick! *knock on wood* Though g) would be kinda funny

20. You are searching for books in a library when suddenly your second-worst nightmare comes true… You cut the cheese! There are some people nearby who must have heard, or saw you in the act, but you werenâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]t looking towards them when you honked. What do you do now Diane!!! What do you do?!?!?

a) Pretend like nothing happened and continue searching where you are.
b) Immediately move to another part of the library.
c) Laugh at yourself and carry on doing what you were doing.
d) Run out of the library in sheer embarrassment trying not to make eye contact with anyone who may have heard.
e) Look to see who noticed and say “excuse meâ€.
f) Blame it on the person nearest to you.
g) Blame no one, but vehemently deny it was you if anyone says anything.
h) Cry
i) Let another one rip really loud. Thatâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]ll showâ€[emoji]8482[/emoji]em!
Well, since my name is not Diane, I guess I can plead the 5th on that one

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by ugaimes

9. Make a rhyming sentence or two with the word "Susie". At least one of the words (or a combination of words example: "see me" rhymes with "creamy") must rhyme with Susie. Yo mama, yo mama, she's such a floozie. Too bad her cats ain't as cute as the cats of Susie.