This weeks questions 3rd September

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you get up ok when the alarm goes off? Yup no problem

2. Do you prefer to grill or fry? GRILL

3. The doorbell rings and you look a mess!, do you still answer it? Yup I don't care what I look like

4. Do you get on with your neighbours? Yah they're fine, a little weird but fine

5. Whats the worst cleaning job in the house for you? SHOWER... soap scum is my enemy

6. How often do you do a grocery shop? eh whenever... once a week or something

7. Do you like a chocolate biscuit(cookie)or two with your coffee? Nah just coffee, and alot of it

8. Would you laugh at someone if they tripped up in the street? No way

9. Have you started your christmas shopping yet? NO WAY

10. Do you do your own decorating or pay someone to do it? I do my own

11. You've had friends around. Do you clean up when they go or tackle it the next morning? Clean up or else the cats will eat anything left out

12. Do your cats play chase? Yeah, Hammie chases his tail, Snickers chases shadows, and Zorro chases K.C.

13. Which do you prefer, bath or shower? Shower unless the bathtub is big enough for two

14. Is your house alarmed? No but it appears to be

15. How many phones do you have in the house? 2 corded, 1 cordless & a cell

16. Do you use fabfric softener? Yup

17. Do you watch soaps, if so which one? No way

18. Ever been to a haunted castle? Yah Halloween-type thing

19. Do you like to be pampered, eg: massage, reflexology etc... No

20. Any good vibes you would like sent? Nope

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you get up ok when the alarm goes off?. Usually!

2. Do you prefer to grill or fry? Grill! But it has to be griddle, as my grill doesn't work!

3. The doorbell rings and you look a mess!, do you still answer it? Yeah - I probably look a mess most of the time anyway!

4. Do you get on with your neighbours? Yes, quite well - don't know them very well yet, but i've had the odd chat here and there!

5. Whats the worst cleaning job in the house for you? Cleaning the bath!

6. How often do you do a grocery shop? Weekly with the odd small shop in between!

7. Do you like a chocolate biscuit(cookie)or two with your coffee? Of course - coffe just isn't the same without the dunking!

8. Would you laugh at someone if they tripped up in the street? Probably! (unless it's someone elderly) It would probably be me falling anyway!

9. Have you started your christmas shopping yet? Not properly, but I collect bits throughout the year - when I see things!

10. Do you do your own decorating or pay someone to do it? I do my own, but living in rented, they won't let me decorate!

11. You've had friends around. Do you clean up when they go or tackle it the next morning? The next morning, but clearing away as we go!

12. Do your cats play chase? Oh yes!

13. Which do you prefer, bath or shower? Shower everyday, but I love to soak in a long bath! ahhhh!

14. Is your house alarmed? Of course!!

15. How many phones do you have in the house? Three cordless landline phones, two used mobiles and gazillions of other mobiles - not in use - and one knitted phone!

16. Do you use fabfric softener? Yes and I can't wait to try Comfort Pearls!

17. Do you watch soaps, if so which one? Hollyoaks and Eastenders - but I don't really pay any attention to either!

18. Ever been to a haunted castle? Yes and I've stayed in a haunted house!

19. Do you like to be pampered, eg: massage, reflexology etc... Yes! I just wish I had the money to be ampered more often!

20. Any good vibes you would like sent? Nope, everything is well here at the moment!

Sending lots of }}}VIBES{{{ to all that need them this week!

Great questions, Susan!
Have a great week everyone!

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you get up ok when the alarm goes off?. I hit snooze three times.. but i set it 30min early so I can do so

2. Do you prefer to grill or fry? grill.. but fried food sometimes tastes good

3. The doorbell rings and you look a mess!, do you still answer it? not unless I can tell who it is and know that it's someone I don't mind looking a mess in front of

4. Do you get on with your neighbours? I don't have neighbors
and I get on quite well

5. Whats the worst cleaning job in the house for you? I hate to iron, but as far as cleaning goes I hate doing the tub

6. How often do you do a grocery shop? maybe once a week

7. Do you like a chocolate biscuit(cookie)or two with your coffee? i don't think we do that in the US

8. Would you laugh at someone if they tripped up in the street? probably not..

9. Have you started your christmas shopping yet? just got a few trinkets, but not really

10. Do you do your own decorating or pay someone to do it? my own

11. You've had friends around. Do you clean up when they go or tackle it the next morning? major yucky stuff I would do straight off, and also simpler stuff like the dishes or cleaning up cups. Hardcore cleaning would wait, like vaccuuming and stuff

12. Do your cats play chase? my cat likes to chase nothing...

13. Which do you prefer, bath or shower? shower. I hate baths. I get dizzy sitting in hot water

14. Is your house alarmed?

15. How many phones do you have in the house? 5

16. Do you use fabfric softener? yes but only dryer sheets not the liquid

17. Do you watch soaps, if so which one? I used to watch days of our lives but I can't now with work..

18. Ever been to a haunted castle? no// cept in disney lol

19. Do you like to be pampered, eg: massage, reflexology etc... i do not like to be touched. I pamper myself with handbags

20. Any good vibes you would like sent?

blue_monday_88

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

1. Do you get up ok when the alarm goes off?. Usually!

2. Do you prefer to grill or fry? Grill! But it has to be griddle, as my grill doesn't work!

3. The doorbell rings and you look a mess!, do you still answer it? Yeah - I probably look a mess most of the time anyway!

4. Do you get on with your neighbours? Yes, quite well - don't know them very well yet, but i've had the odd chat here and there!

5. Whats the worst cleaning job in the house for you? Cleaning the bath!

6. How often do you do a grocery shop? Weekly with the odd small shop in between!

7. Do you like a chocolate biscuit(cookie)or two with your coffee? Of course - coffe just isn't the same without the dunking!

8. Would you laugh at someone if they tripped up in the street? Probably! (unless it's someone elderly) It would probably be me falling anyway!

9. Have you started your christmas shopping yet? Not properly, but I collect bits throughout the year - when I see things!

10. Do you do your own decorating or pay someone to do it? I do my own, but living in rented, they won't let me decorate!

11. You've had friends around. Do you clean up when they go or tackle it the next morning? The next morning, but clearing away as we go!

12. Do your cats play chase? Oh yes!

13. Which do you prefer, bath or shower? Shower everyday, but I love to soak in a long bath! ahhhh!

14. Is your house alarmed? Of course!!

15. How many phones do you have in the house? Three cordless landline phones, two used mobiles and gazillions of other mobiles - not in use - and one knitted phone!

16. Do you use fabfric softener? Yes and I can't wait to try Comfort Pearls!

17. Do you watch soaps, if so which one? Hollyoaks and Eastenders - but I don't really pay any attention to either!

18. Ever been to a haunted castle? Yes and I've stayed in a haunted house!

19. Do you like to be pampered, eg: massage, reflexology etc... Yes! I just wish I had the money to be ampered more often!

20. Any good vibes you would like sent? Nope, everything is well here at the moment!

Sending lots of }}}VIBES{{{ to all that need them this week!

Great questions, Susan!
Have a great week everyone!

Sar, just want to say that, your Tibby & Molly look like my Cassie (calico) and Napoleon (tiger stripes)

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oky doky everyone, Susie asked me to do this weeks questions as she's not here, so here goes!.

1. Do you get up ok when the alarm goes off?. My Tiggy alarm goes off about 4 am. The actual alarm goes off at 5:40.

2. Do you prefer to grill or fry? grill

3. The doorbell rings and you look a mess!, do you still answer it? nope

4. Do you get on with your neighbours? yes I do

5. Whats the worst cleaning job in the house for you? The toilet and tub

6. How often do you do a grocery shop? usually once a week

7. Do you like a chocolate biscuit(cookie)or two with your coffee? I hate coffee, but love cookies!

8. Would you laugh at someone if they tripped up in the street Oh you bet. I'm horrible about that. I do make sure they're ok if they've fallen though!

9. Have you started your christmas shopping yet? No, I should

10. Do you do your own decorating or pay someone to do it? my own

11. You've had friends around. Do you clean up when they go or tackle it the next morning? Depends on how tired I am

12. Do your cats play chase? Oh yeah. You should have seen Bailey chasing Tiggy this morning!

13. Which do you prefer, bath or shower? Bath

14. Is your house alarmed? nope, just 4 attack cats!

15. How many phones do you have in the house? 6

16. Do you use fabfric softener? I sure do

17. Do you watch soaps, if so which one? I used to, but got away from them

18. Ever been to a haunted castle? Nope, but would love too! Promise to hold my hand Susan?

19. Do you like to be pampered, eg: massage, reflexology etc... Oh my Lord yes!!!

20. Any good vibes you would like sent? Terrible lower back pains...going to doc next week about it.

Enjoy your week everyone

GREAT JOB SUSAN!!!

blue_monday_88

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sar

That's cool!
Have you posted any pictures of them?! I'd love to see your furkids!
Unfortunately, we have no pics of Napoleon yet (boyfriend handles the digi camera)
...but I do have pics of Cassie. I have to post the cutest ones though (hard tho', cause she is dang cute in all of them!!!)

Believe me, I've been requested left and right about them, and I'm like "I'll get to it!" But I'm anxious because I have no new pics of my furbabies either!!!

milopixie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Oky doky everyone, Susie asked me to do this weeks questions as she's not here, so here goes!.

1. Do you get up ok when the alarm goes off? usually, but every once in a while I do hit snooze

2. Do you prefer to grill or fry? I don't have a grill, but I usually bake rather than fry

3. The doorbell rings and you look a mess! I don't answer the bell unless I know who it is and if I'm expecting them I would hope I'd look ok

4. Do you get on with your neighbours? Not particularly well with some, decently with others

5. Whats the worst cleaning job in the house for you? dishes!!!

6. How often do you do a grocery shop? once or twice a month

7. Do you like a chocolate biscuit(cookie)or two with your coffee? nope

8. Would you laugh at someone if they tripped up in the street? probably if it didn't look like they got hurt

9. Have you started your christmas shopping yet? Not at all

10. Do you do your own decorating or pay someone to do it? do it myself

11. You've had friends around. Do you clean up when they go or tackle it the next morning? usually the next day

12. Do your cats play chase? all the time

13. Which do you prefer, bath or shower? shower usually, but a bath every once in a while

14. Is your house alarmed? no

15. How many phones do you have in the house? just my cell

16. Do you use fabfric softener? dryer sheets

17. Do you watch soaps, if so which one? I used to, but not anymore

18. Ever been to a haunted castle? Disney World?

19. Do you like to be pampered, eg: massage, reflexology etc... I don't like people touching me, so no

20. Any good vibes you would like sent? nope not this week thanks!

Enjoy your week everyone

me-n-my guys

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1. Do you get up ok when the alarm goes off?. No way! I'll press the snooze button till the last minute.

2. Do you prefer to grill or fry? We usually deep fry, but nothing major. Most of our cooking is baking or stove top.

3. The doorbell rings and you look a mess!, do you still answer it? It depends..I think they should have called first. But I'll answer for the neighbors, they've already seen me at my worst, probably.

4. Do you get on with your neighbours? The couple on the one end have turned out to be pretty cool, the people on our other side are slobs, the girl at the other end we've never had the chance to talk to.

5. Whats the worst cleaning job in the house for you? Cleaning the floors-the hair is an endless battle.

6. How often do you do a grocery shop? Once a week?

7. Do you like a chocolate biscuit(cookie)or two with your coffee? No, I'm not too big on sweets/pastry, & rarely eat first thing after I wake up.

8. Would you laugh at someone if they tripped up in the street? Usually not-it's not nice to laugh at people. Bad karma.

9. Have you started your christmas shopping yet? Gads, no!

10. Do you do your own decorating or pay someone to do it? Unfortunately, I do my own..& am not very good at it.

11. You've had friends around. Do you clean up when they go or tackle it the next morning? If they stay late, I'll leave it. But if it's an afternoon thing, I'll pick up.

12. Do your cats play chase? Yes! It's the best entertainment around! I'll always stop what I'm doing to watch them.

13. Which do you prefer, bath or shower? Shower, definitely.

14. Is your house alarmed? No.

15. How many phones do you have in the house? 2

16. Do you use fabfric softener? The dryer sheets, sometimes, if I don't line dry.

17. Do you watch soaps, if so which one? No, I never got into them.

18. Ever been to a haunted castle? No.

19. Do you like to be pampered, eg: massage, reflexology etc... No. Not at all-I can barely stand to go to get my hair cut.

20. Any good vibes you would like sent? I'm o.k., but we can send good vibes to the hurricane victims, & to steer the rest of the storms up & out into the North Atlantic!

Enjoy your week everyone Thanks!