This weeks questions: 12/26/04

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1. Did you get up early on Christmas morning? 10:30 lol I don't get to sleep in much so I take advantage of it while I can

2. What did you have to eat on Christmas day? Nothing spectacular. Just had some lunch over my boyfriend's mom's house.

3. What did your kits get for Christmas from Santa? Tink had some yummy food and treats along with a big bag of catnip in her stocking. She was a good girl. lol

4. Is it cold or warm where you are right now? Freezing!!!! And snowing as well. I can't wait until spring!

5. Did you this year or in years long ago leave cookies and milk out for Santa? I used to leave out milk and cookies for Santa and carrots or something else for the reindeer. hehe

Ok, enough Christmas questions.....

6. What is your favorite car? I love my car. 2003 VW Golf. I would love the Touareg though.

7. Do you do dishes by hand or do you have a dishwasher? By hand. I can't wait until we move into a place with a dishwasher.. and a washer and dryer would be nice too!!!

8. If you had to, would you rather paint or wallpaper? Paint.

9. Any plans for a vacation in 2005? We would like either to take a road trip to California. I would love to see San Francisco. Or maybe take a trip down to Florida to see my dad.

10. How often do you have to do laundry? All the time it seems. We don't have a washer or dryer so I have to take it to my grandmother's on my day off.

11. What type of kitty litter do you like best? Right now I'm using Scoop Away -- in my new littermaid!

12. Have you ever been skiing? Any type No.. but I would like to try. Although I'm a bit apprehensive since I have no coordination whatsoever

13. Do you like to iceskate? Yes, it's fun. But I haven't been in quite a long time.

14. WHen you cook, do you like to use spices?? Yes.

15. How do you prefer your eggs? Scrambled or poached. And without the yolks.

16. Is there one thing you regret in your past that you wish you could change? I try not to regret anything I do. Otherwise, I would not be the person I am today.

17. Ever had a library book overdue? No but I always forget to return Blockbuster movies on time!

18. Does it bother you if your dishes aren't done when you go to bed? Yes!!! But it seems as though they are never done. I have a sink full waiting for me right now!

19. What would you say is your favorite vegetable? Mushrooms or Tomatoes.

20. What are your plans for the upcoming New Years eve/day?? None as of yet. We might have lunch with my family and maybe dinner with Mike's family because New Years Day is his brother's birthday.

rita

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Did you get up early on Christmas morning? Not to early, at 8am

2. What did you have to eat on Christmas day? Ham, mashed potatoes, corn, jams and of course alot of deserts

3. What did your kits get for Christmas from Santa? DeeDee got a -thing in a bag- toy, don't think she cared to much for it.

4. Is it cold or warm where you are right now? It's really cold,
only 5F and we had a lot of snow too

5. Did you this year or in years long ago leave cookies and milk out for Santa? In the years long ago we did.

6. What is your favorite car? Anything 4wheel is good for me.

7. Do you do dishes by hand or do you have a dishwasher? Dishwasher!

8. If you had to, would you rather paint or wallpaper? Paint

9. Any plans for a vacation in 2005? No Plans yet but my guess is we are going to visit relatives in Louisiana again.

10. How often do you have to do laundry? Twice a week

11. What type of kitty litter do you like best? Flushable

12. Have you ever been skiing? Any type. Never have done any type of sking

13. Do you like to iceskate? Never done that either, does rollerskating count?

14. WHen you cook, do you like to use spices?? Can you cook without them?

15. How do you prefer your eggs? Scrambled eggs

16. Is there one thing you regret in your past that you wish you could change? More then one thing I wish I could change

17. Ever had a library book overdue? Only one time

18. Does it bother you if your dishes aren't done when you go to bed? Doesn't bother me but it doesn't happen very often

19. What would you say is your favorite vegetable? I don't think I have a favorite

20. What are your plans for the upcoming New Years eve/day?? New years eve party and new yers day cleaning fridge and cabinets and getting rid of another not good for my diet that will be starting back up on the 2nd.

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Did you get up early on Christmas morning?
nope, about 9am

2. What did you have to eat on Christmas day?
ham, green bean casserole, au gratin potatoes, jello fruit salad, rolls, chinese noodle salad(?), eggnog pie, pumpkin pie cheesecake and then the usual pies...we ate a friends house and everyone brought something

3. What did your kits get for Christmas from Santa?
lots and lots of balls with bells in them, and lots of mice, etc...

4. Is it cold or warm where you are right now?
49degrees... i wish it was colder, and snowy

5. Did you this year or in years long ago leave cookies and milk out for Santa?
no, just me and my husband, but we did eat fudge that my grandma made and sent us...

6. What is your favorite car?
my favorite car... being realistic, the new 05' pontiac grand prix, i am getting one in march, i absolutley cannot wait, i want one reeeaaaal bad... a fantasy car...hmm Volkswagons Bugatti Veyron 16.4 coupe, http://www.forbes.com/2003/09/02/cx_mf_0902vow.html

7. Do you do dishes by hand or do you have a dishwasher?
both, pots i do by hand, everything else goes in the dishwasher

8. If you had to, would you rather paint or wallpaper?
paint

9. Any plans for a vacation in 2005?
going to tennesse on or around the 4th of jan

10. How often do you have to do laundry?
well, it depends on if my husband is tdy or not, if he is, once a week, if not, a couple times a week

11. What type of kitty litter do you like best?
tidy cat hard clumping litter(the red one)

12. Have you ever been skiing? Any type
yes-jet ski

13. Do you like to iceskate?
sometimes, when i lived in alaska i did often, after living in the lower 48 it is like a once a year thing

14. WHen you cook, do you like to use spices??
yes, i am very creative and use every spice you can think of

15. How do you prefer your eggs?
scrambled, or an omlet with cheese and super thin sliced turkey

16. Is there one thing you regret in your past that you wish you could change?
yes-not telling

17. Ever had a library book overdue?
umm, of course, i dont really do anything on time...

18. Does it bother you if your dishes aren't done when you go to bed?
oh, no, dont care at all, they will be there tomorrow, and if im not, well, then that just means someone else has to clean them instead of me...

19. What would you say is your favorite vegetable?
onions, cauliflower, broccli, cabbage(boiled)...

20. What are your plans for the upcoming New Years eve/day??
i'll let you know the day after...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Did you get up early on Christmas morning? Only because family was coming over

2. What did you have to eat on Christmas day? What DIDN't I have.. lets see, ham, scalloped potatos, shrimp, oysters, turkey, stuffing, pork chops, potato salad, cabbage rolls, stuffed pork, rigatoni, breaded chicken..... let's just say we had to go to three different dinners..

3. What did your kits get for Christmas from Santa? Some toys..

4. Is it cold or warm where you are right now? cold.. but I'm getting used to it again

5. Did you this year or in years long ago leave cookies and milk out for Santa? no

6. What is your favorite car? bmw z8

7. Do you do dishes by hand or do you have a dishwasher? hand

8. If you had to, would you rather paint or wallpaper? paint without a doubt

9. Any plans for a vacation in 2005? The beach in august and maybe somewhere in feb for my bday.. but not sure

10. How often do you have to do laundry? about once a week if it's just me..

11. What type of kitty litter do you like best? fresh step clumping

12. Have you ever been skiing? Any type.. No, maybe this year.

13. Do you like to iceskate? I always think I like it until I'm on the skates then I realize I despise it..

14. WHen you cook, do you like to use spices?? Always

15. How do you prefer your eggs? dippy (for people from other regions, over easy maybe?)

17. Ever had a library book overdue? No

18. Does it bother you if your dishes aren't done when you go to bed? hehe no

19. What would you say is your favorite vegetable? lettuce

20. What are your plans for the upcoming New Years eve/day?? I don't really know.. we want to party at a house rather than a bar because of the driving issue but we'll see. Last year we went to a bar and they had this endless

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Did you get up early on Christmas morning? Yes I did...I have a whiny little kitty (okay so not so little kitty) demand that I get up at around 5:30 but I cuddled with him until 7:30 or so.

2. What did you have to eat on Christmas day? Roasted Duck, mashed potatoes and gravy, biscuits, steamed brocoli and chocolate pie. Plus a bunch of candy and cookies.

3. What did your kits get for Christmas from Santa? They both got stockings full of toys and treats.

4. Is it cold or warm where you are right now? Cold but not as cold as it was last week.

5. Did you this year or in years long ago leave cookies and milk out for Santa? No but I used to leave out vegetables for the Easter Bunny.

6. What is your favorite car? Buick Rendevous I have one.

7. Do you do dishes by hand or do you have a dishwasher? Dishwasher

8. If you had to, would you rather paint or wallpaper? Paint

9. Any plans for a vacation in 2005? I'm going to Seattle to visit friends sometime this July I think. Then my mother and I are planning on getting away a week this year as well, I think at this point we're talking about the Grand Canyon.

10. How often do you have to do laundry? It seems like it never ends so everyday.

11. What type of kitty litter do you like best? World's Best

12. Have you ever been skiing? Any type Nope.

13. Do you like to iceskate? I'm not that graceful.

14. WHen you cook, do you like to use spices?? Yes, one of my great vices is buying new spices to try out.

15. How do you prefer your eggs? Scrambled.

16. Is there one thing you regret in your past that you wish you could change?I wish I could tell the people I've lost I love them one more time. Other than that no, it's what's happened in the past that makes me who I am today.

17. Ever had a library book overdue? Yes.

18. Does it bother you if your dishes aren't done when you go to bed? They have to be in the dish washer. I start it in the morning three times a week.

19. What would you say is your favorite vegetable? Brussel Sprouts

20. What are your plans for the upcoming New Years eve/day?? New Year's Eve I'm going to a party. (Yay! I don't have to host it.) New Year's Day, we're having our family Christmas Gift Exchange and Dinner

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Did you get up early on Christmas morning? No, not really...

2. What did you have to eat on Christmas day? a lovely LOW calorie spread.
Several of us are dieting, but if you do it right, low cal is just as good. We had asparagus, and turkey slices. Also lovely fruit

3. What did your kits get for Christmas from Santa? A panic mouse and
some treats, new collar with bell.

4. Is it cold or warm where you are right now? Cold and very rainy here in "sunny" california

5. Did you this year or in years long ago leave cookies and milk out for Santa? Long ago

6. What is your favorite car? Love My Honda Civic

7. Do you do dishes by hand or do you have a dishwasher? By hand

8. If you had to, would you rather paint or wallpaper? Paint for sure.

9. Any plans for a vacation in 2005? Ashland Ore

10. How often do you have to do laundry? Oh i'm bad, like every 3weeks, have a TON of undies and other stuff and put it off..

11. What type of kitty litter do you like best? Crystals

12. Have you ever been skiing? Any type Downhill once, was a disaster.

13. Do you like to iceskate? YES! And I am pretty good at THAT

14. WHen you cook, do you like to use spices?? YES YES!

15. How do you prefer your eggs? Over easy

16. Is there one thing you regret in your past that you wish you could change? Yes, I fired someone and while it was understandable why, it still bothers me.

17. Ever had a library book overdue? Yes, but not too late!

Nah, but I can't leave them for much longer

19. What would you say is your favorite vegetable? asparagus, and chard

20. What are your plans for the upcoming New Years eve/day?? Spending the evening with friends (staying over too so I don't have to drive...) Just enjoying food, and company.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone......may it be a happy, healthy, prosperous one for all of us!!
[/quote]

You too!

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was up at 8 making pie.

apparently my new glider rocker - they love it!

It is warming up.

Nope!

Lotus esprit

Hand

Paint

I plan on taking the whole year (starting Jan 14th) to be with my new baby.

At least once per week. The question should be how many loads.

I honestly am drawing a blank on this one - hubby buys it so I don't really know.

Yup - cross country

No way no how. I am enough of a Klutz when I am walking, let alone skating!

All the time

scrambled

Not telling my uncle how much he meant to me before he died.

Oh you bet - I used to be very bad at returning books, which is why I avoid the library now!

Nope

Corn

Sleep on the Eve, dinner at my aunt's on the 1st.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. Did you get up early on Christmas morning? Reasonably. About 7.30.

2. What did you have to eat on Christmas day?Turkey, potatoes, peas, mushrooms, parsnips, stuffing and cranberry sauce. Hubby also had brussel sprouts
. Then we had Christmas pudding with brandy sauce and a little bit of ice cream.

3. What did your kits get for Christmas from Santa? Lots of turkey!!! They got some toys between them and daughter bought them a tub of cat milk. They normally only drink water.

4. Is it cold or warm where you are right now? Brrrr. Chilly.

5. Did you this year or in years long ago leave cookies and milk out for Santa? Oh no, Santa's always been on the hard stuff round here a home made mince pie and a glass of Port or Madeira. He finds nibbles at our place every year!

6. What is your favorite car? Luxury - Aston Martin. One I could actually afford - VW Beetle.

7. Do you do dishes by hand or do you have a dishwasher?Dishwasher

8. If you had to, would you rather paint or wallpaper?No Preference

9. Any plans for a vacation in 2005?Yep. Disneyland Paris in February for my birthday. Then, we don't know where we're going in the summer yet.

10. How often do you have to do laundry? I don't. Hubby does it.

11. What type of kitty litter do you like best?No preference.

12. Have you ever been skiing? Any typeNope.

13. Do you like to iceskate?Nope.

14. WHen you cook, do you like to use spices??I like mildly spiced food. Especially mild Indian meals.

15. How do you prefer your eggs?Don't eat them. But I have it on good authority that the eggs our truly free range chickens lay are very good!!

16. Is there one thing you regret in your past that you wish you could change?Nothing major. I'm happy with all my big life decisions. Sometimes now I think I could have handled some of them better, but that's just experience talking.
Yup.

18. Does it bother you if your dishes aren't done when you go to bed?they're always in the dishwasher waiting to be done overnight when the power's cheaper.

19. What would you say is your favorite vegetable?Sweetcorn.

20. What are your plans for the upcoming New Years eve/day??Spending a little time with friends. Then back home in time for midnight as we have my elderly MIL this New Years' Eve and she won't be able to stay out that late - she has a bad heart and gets very tired. New Years' Day we cooking a turkey dinner for her - she missed Christmas Day dinner with us this year.

vegkitten

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Nope, slept wayyyyy past noon

Tofurky, stuffing, mashed potatoes, corn on the cob, pot of gold chocolates, rice crispie squares, soy cheese, crackers, Courvoisier liquor chocolates, Grand Marnier liquor chocolates, pizza . . .I totally threw my diet out the window that night :p

Cat nip and cat toys

Cooooold

Yes

2004 Chevy Corvette Z51 convertible

Hand wash

Paint

Nope, too poor. LoL.

2 times a week.

No name brand scented clumping litter.

Yes, went right into a tree and busted my lip wide open.

No

Yes

I don't eat eggs.

Eating meat, I wish I never ever ate meat. Gave myself type 2 diabetes that way, was obese, my cholesterol was 225 (is now 147). Bleck, ruined my childhood.

I think I still have library books in my house.

Nope.

The potato

I'm not sure. I think my fiance is gonna get me liquored up.