This weeks questions: 09/17/05

momofmany

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. The first five questions are going to be from you. List 5 thing that you haven't shared with us about yourself or something we would never guess about you.
- I am actually very shy
- I have low ambition when it comes to work
- I love to be pampered by my husband
- I often pretend to be asleep in the early morning so hubby has to do the first dog walk of the day (bad mom!)
- I blast my stereo loud and often (the kids are used to it by now)

6. For the next 5 questions, list for us 5 things that if you had to go to a deserted island for a year, you couldn't live without. (remember, you'll want to eat, so don't forget the food and water!)
- food
- water
- a good knife (to make a shelter)
- a large poncho (it's gonna rain and can make a good sleeping bag in a pinch)
- fire-starter (i can make a fire out of sticks but what a pain in the butt!)

11. Is it cloudy or sunny where you are today? Rained in the morning and the sun came out in the afternoon

12. Is there a lighthouse anywhere near your home? In land-locked Missouri? HA!

13. What color do you wear most? Blue

14. Do you have any fresh vegetables in your fridge? yes

15. Have you ever been on a cruise ship? no

16. Do your cats "meow" or "squeak" or something in between? all of the above

17. How many more months till your birthday? 7

18. I'm going to be sending a limo to pick you up for a night out with some fellow TCSers. Where would you like to go? A good restaurant and then the zoo.

19. Your sitting alone in your home on a very windy, stormy night. The power suddenly goes out. The phones go dead. You have one candle. To top things off, you hear a noise upstairs...(for those of you who don't have an upstairs, pretend you do) What do you do? Light the candle, grab a flashlight, and go upstairs to see what the cats are up to.

20. We'd love to help with any upcoming problems that might be coming up this week. Just let us know and the good vibes will come zipping over to you! Send vibes for my Tigger please!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nice one Susie!

1. The first five questions are going to be from you. List 5 thing that you haven't shared with us about yourself or something we would never guess about you.

Ummmm?

The person I have the closest relationship with is my Nana, she is more like my Mum then my Mother.

I'm failing Science this year!

I am a very stubborn person and don't like giving in

The one thing that bugs me completely is late people

ALSO people that change their plans on me! GRRRRRR!

6. For the next 5 questions, list for us 5 things that if you had to go to a deserted island for a year, you couldn't live without. (remember, you'll want to eat, so don't forget the food and water!)

Food of course!
Water of course!
Tools for fire!
Tools for sewing!
Tools for carving!

11. Is it cloudy or sunny where you are today?

It's freezing cold and pouring down and there is gail force winds

12. Is there a lighthouse anywhere near your home?

Not that I know of

13. What color do you wear most?

Pink

14. Do you have any fresh vegetables in your fridge?

Yup, lettuce

15. Have you ever been on a cruise ship?

Nope

16. Do your cats "meow" or "squeak" or something in between?

They meow

17. How many more months till your birthday?

Six months

18. I'm going to be sending a limo to pick you up for a night out with some fellow TCSers. Where would you like to go?

My favourite restaurant, Lonestar!

19. Your sitting alone in your home on a very windy, stormy night. The power suddenly goes out.
The phones go dead. You have one candle. To top things off, you hear a noise upstairs...(for those of you who don't have an upstairs, pretend you do) What do you do?

Ummm probably go straight to bed and stay there!

20. We'd love to help with any upcoming problems that might be coming up this week. Just let us know and the good vibes will come zipping over to you! None for me this week, thanks!

charcoal

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like to cause trouble sometimes

I am painfully shy and people think I am rude because of it

I am not a religious person

I have strict morals that I follow

I am the oldest child in my family

Next 5
My husband

Water

Garlic mashed tatoes

BBQ Chicken

Soda

11. Is it cloudy or sunny where you are today? Cloudy as usual

12. Is there a lighthouse anywhere near your home? No

13. What color do you wear most? blue

14. Do you have any fresh vegetables in your fridge? yes

15. Have you ever been on a cruise ship? Yes and loved it

16. Do your cats "meow" or "squeak" or something in between? meow

17. How many more months till your birthday? 6

18. I'm going to be sending a limo to pick you up for a night out with some fellow TCSers. Where would you like to go? To a nice restaurant to eat and talk or maybe a beachhouse to just hang out.

19. Your sitting alone in your home on a very windy, stormy night. The power suddenly goes out. The phones go dead. You have one candle. To top things off, you hear a noise upstairs...(for those of you who don't have an upstairs, pretend you do) What do you do?

Go up and scare whoever is in my house

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

1) I'm pretty much a hippy!

2) I am also a tom boy!

3) Meditation is an important part of my daily life!

4) I have very few female friends!

5)
I rarely wear deodorant!

Appart from Food and Water
1) Art supplies
2) Lavendar Oil
3) Meditative books
4) Music
5) My camp blanket

11. Is it cloudy or sunny where you are today?Sunny, with a few clouds - shilly though!

12. Is there a lighthouse anywhere near your home?Nope

13. What color do you wear most?Gosh, I pretty much wear the rainbow! I could say turquoise or green though!

14. Do you have any fresh vegetables in your fridge?Loads!

15. Have you ever been on a cruise ship?Yes, to Israel and Egypt!

16. Do your cats "meow" or "squeak" or something in between?A bit of both really!

17. How many more months till your birthday?7 months

18. I'm going to be sending a limo to pick you up for a night out with some fellow TCSers. Where would you like to go?hmm, I'd probably take you all to Kim By The Sea (local cafe bar - if we could all fit in) enjoy the food, drink, music and company!

19. Your sitting alone in your home on a very windy, stormy night. The power suddenly goes out. The phones go dead. You have one candle. To top things off, you hear a noise upstairs...(for those of you who don't have an upstairs, pretend you do) What do you do?Probably either ignore it or take a look!

20. We'd love to help with any upcoming problems that might be coming up this week. Just let us know and the good vibes will come zipping over to you!Nope, I'm all good this week! Sening good }}}VIBES{{{ to all that need them this week!

I hope everyone has a great week!

cyclesarah

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Jeez...a bit late on this one...

1. I adore all animals but I have an irrational fear of great white sharks (that is an easy one to avoid!)

2. I also have a fear of aliens
3. I love ketchup so much I had to quit cold turkey back in January - I ate way too much of it!
4. I enjoy going out to eat and going to movies alone
5. If I could be anything, I would have loved to have been a firefighter (can't because of my knee injury)

1. Ummm...water!
2. A year's supply of food

3. A good collecton of books
4. My hubby
5. Hmmm...probably sunscreen!

11. Is it cloudy or sunny where you are today? Cloudy

12. Is there a lighthouse anywhere near your home? Nope...about an hour and a half away, though

13. What color do you wear most? Grey

14. Do you have any fresh vegetables in your fridge? Oh yummy - yes! Apples, carrots, asparagus, celery, nectarines, peas, lettuce, onions
15. Have you ever been on a cruise ship? No

16. Do your cats "meow" or "squeak" or something in between? Amad "chirps" Ri is quite to talker; he meows, squeaks, chirps and cries all the time!!

17. How many more months till your birthday? exactly 2, today!

18. I'm going to be sending a limo to pick you up for a night out with some fellow TCSers. Where would you like to go? Oh boy! Out to a great meal, and than probably either out to a pub for a great chat or to my house for movies, chocolate and more chocolate!

19. Your sitting alone in your home on a very windy, stormy night. The power suddenly goes out. The phones go dead. You have one candle. To top things off, you hear a noise upstairs...(for those of you who don't have an upstairs, pretend you do) What do you do? Hug my blankie!

20. We'd love to help with any upcoming problems that might be coming up this week. Just let us know and the good vibes will come zipping over to you! Oh I really need them...my husband just got deployed today for the next 5 months...I need all the vibes I can get!

fatkitties

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know.......1. I have a passion for horses
2. I "ran away from home" when I was 20 and spent a month in NYC/Long Island with some friends from the internet
3. I absolutely, postively, HATE winter.
4. ...I'm at a loss beyond this. I'm a pretty uninteresting person!

I don't get overly excited about food, so some basic chicken for food and water to drink will be fine, and I don't think I could live without my critters, there's lots of them, so they will count as one thing! My hubby and daughter for another. A good sturdy shelter would be nice....that's about all I need!

11. Is it cloudy or sunny where you are today? Cloudy, and COLD. Calling for a high of 79 with storms, but right now it's cold, and the temp in my poor bearded dragon's cage read 59 degrees when I turned his light on.

12. Is there a lighthouse anywhere near your home? No, we don't have any bodies of water large enough to require one....although my neighbor down the street has one in her yard....

13. What color do you wear most? denim? My favorite color is purple, but I don't have much clothing in that color.

14. Do you have any fresh vegetables in your fridge? Yeah, but they are mostly for the bearded dragon.

15. Have you ever been on a cruise ship? Nope

16. Do your cats "meow" or "squeak" or something in between? Oh they meow! gizmo quite loudly, sasha more quitely

17. How many more months till your birthday? Less than a month

18. I'm going to be sending a limo to pick you up for a night out with some fellow TCSers. Where would you like to go? I'm a homebody these days. My wild partying days are loooong over.

19. Your sitting alone in your home on a very windy, stormy night. The power suddenly goes out. The phones go dead. You have one candle. To top things off, you hear a noise upstairs...(for those of you who don't have an upstairs, pretend you do) What do you do? I have two big dogs, and a very protective little one. Not worried about it. Besides, how on earth would someone gets upstairs without me seeing them? It takes a long extension ladder to reach the upstairs of my house! The dogs would have alerted me to that! I'm also quite used to staying home at night by myself, so it doesn't bother me much!

20. We'd love to help with any upcoming problems that might be coming up this week. Just let us know and the good vibes will come zipping over to you!
I'm doing ok.

Amber

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

1. I start my MPA 3 weeks from today!

2. I lived in a different house/apartment each year I was in college (guess I was born a ramblin' woman).
3. I collect moose (meese?) stuff. My best friend Elizabeth gave me my first stuffed moose
4. I used to want to be a Disney animator. I'm actully a pretty good cartoonist.
5. I still love to watch the cheesy kids' movies I grew up with. Anyone remember "Escape from Witch Mountain"?

6. Bradley
7. The kitties
8. A Publix supermarket with enough food and water/drinks for Bradley, the kitties, and I
9. Every Richard Laymon book ever written
10. A year's supply of SPF 45 sunscreen

11. Is it cloudy or sunny where you are today?
It was foggy earlier this morning, but it's looking sunny now

12. Is there a lighthouse anywhere near your home?
Yup, 2 of 'em (I live on the coast)

13. What color do you wear most?
Red

14. Do you have any fresh vegetables in your fridge?
Yup, lettuce and tomatos

15. Have you ever been on a cruise ship?
Once, when I was 15. My high school band took a trip to Freeport, Bahamas to play for a school there. Not surprising, it was my first introduction to mixed drinks...

16. Do your cats "meow" or "squeak" or something in between?
Meow, definitely. Cosy's meow always sounds like she's saying, "NOOOOW!"

17. How many more months till your birthday?
2- I'm a Thanksgiving kid. Whatcha gonna get me?

18. I'm going to be sending a limo to pick you up for a night out with some fellow TCSers. Where would you like to go?
A great wine bar followed by a production of Les Mis! (Or a UGA game!)

19. You're sitting alone in your home on a very windy, stormy night. The power suddenly goes out.
The phones go dead. You have one candle. To top things off, you hear a noise upstairs...(for those of you who don't have an upstairs, pretend you do) What do you do?
Grab the kitties up, get in my car, and get the F outta there!

20. We'd love to help with any upcoming problems that might be coming up this week. Just let us know and the good vibes will come zipping over to you!
I'd like some vibes that maybe things will improve however slightly with my coworker

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

1. I haven't grown since I was 13 years old. I still fit my rollerskates from back in the 2nd grade.
2. I used to be really shy & introverted!
3. I get cravings for green vegetables... weird craving but I crave spinach & stuff.
4. I smoked ciggies from age 13 through age 19 (which is prolly why I'm growth-stunted).
5. I don't like popular stuff on TV (except for Nip / Tuck).

1. My daughter!
2. My boyfriend... cuz he can hunt & kill things & is a survivor.
3. SPF 50, tons of it
4. Visine for my post-Lasik dry-eye
5. some wine... forget water

11. Is it cloudy or sunny where you are today? Sunny & Beautiful fall day!

12. Is there a lighthouse anywhere near your home? Uh no

13. What color do you wear most? Red

14. Do you have any fresh vegetables in your fridge? YES

15. Have you ever been on a cruise ship? NO

16. Do your cats "meow" or "squeak" or something in between? All the cats meow except Snickers; he "trills" and sounds just like a dove!

17. How many more months till your birthday? 6 more months.

18. I'm going to be sending a limo to pick you up for a night out with some fellow TCSers. Where would you like to go? Bar hopping to all the hot spots

19. Your sitting alone in your home on a very windy, stormy night. The power suddenly goes out. The phones go dead. You have one candle. To top things off, you hear a noise upstairs...(for those of you who don't have an upstairs, pretend you do) What do you do? Figure it's prolly the cats knocking something over & don't worry about it.

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. i like opera music
2. i like death metal too

3. I could eat pasta every day for the rest of my life and be in heaven
4. I want to get married but hate to admit it..
5. I am a chronic saver and always am proud of my savings ability... but sometimes secretly I'll blow $500 on a purse

BF
Food (including grill) & water
alcohol
BC
sunscreen

11. Is it cloudy or sunny where you are today? so far it's sunny.. was foggy this morning though

12. Is there a lighthouse anywhere near your home? no

13. What color do you wear most? probably black.. or light purple

14. Do you have any fresh vegetables in your fridge? bagged salads..

15. Have you ever been on a cruise ship? no

16. Do your cats "meow" or "squeak" or something in between? roxy meows but not often

17. How many more months till your birthday? ugh
5 months and I'll be 26!!

The Olive Garden..

19. Your sitting alone in your home on a very windy, stormy night. The power suddenly goes out. The phones go dead. You have one candle. To top things off, you hear a noise upstairs...(for those of you who don't have an upstairs, pretend you do) What do you do? I would call bf on his cell phone, and either leave the house until he got back or turn up the tv real loud to a music channel and start dancing around..