This weeks questions: 09/11/05

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. If you have a cell phone, how long have you had one? about 5 yrs

2. Do you ever have to break up your kits playing, because it's seems to be getting too rough? YES... Snickers, Hammie & Zorro regularly play "King of the Hill" all over the house & get too rough on each other!

3. Have you ever gotten up early, just to watch the sun rise? Yah a lot

4. Is there a tv in the same room as your computer? Nope

5. If I asked to borrow a cup of brown sugar, would you have it? Yup

6. Can you post just one pic here of any or all your cats for this question? Yup...

7. Whether you posted a pic or not, please tell us your kits names and ages please. The pic is of Hammie (age 3) & Zorro (age 6) "play fighting". My other kits are: Snickers, 14; Dusty, 14; Jessie, 12; and KC, 12.

8. Do you snore? No but I sleepwalk and have night terrors

9. It's almost fall here. Do you have any leaves starting to change yet where you live? Ah no but leaves are dying due to the drought in the Ohio Valley

10. Guess what! The mall is having a big sale on either perfume or purses........you can only go to one. Which one would it be? Purses cuz perfume is disgusting

11. If someone gave you a bouquet of flowers, which type would you prefer?
Roses, orange ones!

12. Can you touch your toes while bending over without bending your knees?
Yes

13. You can go visit one TCS member for the day. Which one would it be!? Ugaimes (Amy)

14. The Katrina hurricane disaster here in the US was very very devastating. If you could, what would you do to help? I'd let refugees live with me but I can't afford to take in anyone right now

15. Today also marks the anniversary of our nations terrible attack on the Twin Towers in New York. Did you happen to know anyone that it affected personally? No.

16. If you are/were married or have/had a significant other, would you say you or that person was a bigger baby when they were sick? I'm a huge baby when I'm sick... a terrible sick person. I don't think he will be a baby when he's sick!

17. What did you have for breakfast today? 3 cups of COFFEE

18. What is your favorite color? ORANGE

19. Oh oh......you hear someone hacking! How many furballs would you say you have to clean up in a week? Oh lord. Uh about 10 or so inbetween all the cats!

20. If you need any good vibes for the upcoming week, we'd all be glad to help. Just let us know here!