This weeks questions: 07/16/05

malakai711

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1. You have 3 books in front of you. You have to read one.....which one would it be? Romance, Suspence or biography of someone famous. hmm.... probably suspence...

2. Do you shave your whole leg or just the calves? (I asked Jerry for a question, and this is what he came up with.....go figure!)
... When I shave... LoL ... the whole leg.... I'm so lazy about shaving my legs...

3. We've just finished dinner in a restaurant and the waiter askes what you'd like for dessert. What do you order? They have practically everything.

I love Brownie Bottom Pie from Bennigan's.... Brownies with Vanilla Ice cream...

4. Do you have matching coffee mugs, a hodge podge of different ones, or none at all in your cupboards? I have one coffee mug and it's twice the size of a normal mug...

5. Have you ever been snow skiing?
nope..

6. What do you do more often, go into a bank, drive up or online banking?
I usually do online banking unless I have to deposit a check...

7. I have an abundance of veges in my garden. Lots of cukes and tomatoes........which one, if any, would you like? I like cucumbers and basil

8. Do you have a bible in your home? umm... no

9. What color is your hair?
reddish brown

10. There is a sale at a clothing store and a shoe store. Eveything is 75% off and they both close in 15 minutes.....which one do you go too?
clothes..

11. Do you ever take a nap?
sometimes.... I dont usually set out to take a nap... I just lay down and fall asleep...

12. Which one of my kits do you think is the cutest? (They're in my siggy)

Tiggy is my sweetie...

13. Do you know what a fuzzy navel is?
I dont remember what's in it...

14. How do you drink your coffee? Black, creamer, etc?

Light and sweet...

15. Jerry came up with another question. This one is better.
Do you have a fire estinquisher in your home?
yes....

16. Can you knit or crochet? nope

17. Do you believe in guardian angels?
yes I do...

18. Who's the one person you argue with the most?

LoL Adrian and my mother...

19. What makes your really nervous?

my life in general makes me nervous...

20. Anything coming up this week that you need some good vibes for? Just ask, they really work!

Nothing specific.... just need good luck vibes for my life in general..

pandybear

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. You have 3 books in front of you. You have to read one.....which one would it be? Romance, Suspence or biography of someone famous.

Suspence
especially if it's a thriller and really scary

2. Do you shave your whole leg or just the calves? (I asked Jerry for a question, and this is what he came up with.....go figure!)

whole leg

3. We've just finished dinner in a restaurant and the watier askes what you'd like for dessert. What do you order? They have practically everything.

Coconut cheese cake with malibu cream

4. Do you have matching coffee mugs, a hodge podge of different ones, or none at all in your cupboards?

A couple are the same but i mostly have a hodge podge and the sets i had are now only single mugs or apirs because i always break a few

iv'e never even seen the snow

online banking

7. I have an abundance of veges in my garden. Lots of cukes and tomatoes........which one, if any, would you like?

sweet potatoes, what's a cuke?

8. Do you have a bible in your home?

Yes, three of them plus a a heaps of bible study books :nod:

Blonde

10. There is a sale at a clothing store and a shoe store. Eveything is 75% off and they both close in 15 minutes.....which one do you go too?

The clothing store! of course then if i have time i rush to the shoe store too.

sometimes, if i have had a late night or have the flu.

all of them

when you have lint in your belly button? i get that a lot :lol3:

decaff with milk, i'm not a huge fan though and i prefer hot chocolate with hazelnut and cream.

15. Jerry came up with another question. This one is better. Do you have a fire estinquisher in your home?

Yes

16. Can you knit or crochet?

nope but i want to learn so i can knit throw rugs for winter and as gifts

i believe in God

my mother

Lots of things but hornets and heights are the worst

20. Anything coming up this week that you need some good vibes for? Just ask, they really work!

that the cat tower i'm building will go okay

felicia

wetwo04

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
1. You have 3 books in front of you. You have to read one.....which one would it be? Romance, Suspence or biography of someone famous.
biography

normally just the calves....on special occasions, I shave the thighs

3. We've just finished dinner in a restaurant and the watier askes what you'd like for dessert. What do you order? They have practically everything.
cheesecake

4. Do you have matching coffee mugs, a hodge podge of different ones, or none at all in your cupboards?
a matching set and then some miscellaneous

no

go into the bank

7. I have an abundance of veges in my garden. Lots of cukes and tomatoes........which one, if any, would you like?
both

yes

blonde

clothing store

when I can

Tiggy

yes

with one Splenda

15. Jerry came up with another question. This one is better. Do you have a fire estinquisher in your home?
No, Jerry...but I should.

crochet just a little

I don't think so

Well, right now I am alone with my baby in Florida...so no family around. Hmmm, noone.

How I'll take care of my daughter if anything happens to me

Nothing special yet.

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
BIOGRAPHY

CALVES MOST OFTEN

NEW YORK STYLE CHEESECAKE WITH BLUEBERRY TOPPING

HODGE PODGE

NO

ONLINE AND DRIVE-UP

I LOVE HOMEGROWN CUCUMBERS, DO YOU NEED MY ADDRESS??

YES

GREY AND DARK BLONDE

SHOES

NOT LATELY, BUT YES

HARD TO PICK ONE!

YES, ORANGE JUICE AND PEACH SCHNAPPS

DONT REALLY LIKE COFFEE, BUT WHEN I AM DESPERATE FOR CAFFIENE I USE SUGAR IN IT.

NO, I LET A FRIEND TAKE IT HOME, SHE WAS HAVING PROBLEMS WITH HER FURNACE AND IT SCARED ME

I CAN CROCHET AND MAKE AFGHANS

YES, I'M SURE I HAVE ONE

PROBABLY JEFF

CONFRONTATIONS

I AM ABOUT TO HAVE A CONFRONTATION AT WORK, AND NOT SURE IF I AM GOING TO BE ABLE TO SPIT IT OUT RIGHT. READ MY WORK RANT IF CURIOUS.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. You have 3 books in front of you. You have to read one.....which one would it be? Romance, Suspence or biography of someone famous. Biography

Normally just the calves unless I'm wearing a Mini

Mud cake with caramel ice-cream!

4. Do you have matching coffee mugs, a hodge podge of different ones, or none at all in your cupboards? hodge podge here! love that term, LOL!

nope, i haven't!

bank

7. I have an abundance of veges in my garden. Lots of cukes and tomatoes........which one, if any, would you like? tomotaes...what are cukes???? cucumbers?

8. Do you have a bible in your home? nope!!!!!

dish water blonde, regrowth is brown

Clothes store!

Sure I do!

Trixie!

yup

I don't drink coffee

15. Jerry came up with another question. This one is better.
Do you have a fire estinquisher in your home?
Nope

16. Can you knit or crochet? Nope

Nope

MY MOTHER!

meeting someone new, maths tests!

Nope but you are a gem for asking!