goosehazel

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Up to my eyeballs in Thomas the Tank Engine undies
1. Soda or pop? Soda

2. Cat or Dog? Both

3. City or Country? Country

4. Do you like your job? and would you keep it in the near future or do something else? I do like it, but i will be a stay-at-home mom in 6 months

5. Spring climate or Summer humidity? Definately Spring

6. What was your favorite summer activity when you were a kid? Fishing

7. Laying on the beach or Swimming? Swimming

8. Does your cat like water or swimming? They all hate the water

9. Does your cat have a TCS cat for a friend? No, not at the moment, but they want one

10. Do you like my questions? Yes

11. What kind of lettuce do you use in your salad? Romaine or Iceburg

12. Did you do anything constructive yesterday? Made dinner, took a good nap

13. How often do you read a book? Almost everyday

14. Do you like/drink Koolaid?Love koolaid, reminds me of being a kid

15. If you were going from where you live to anywhere overseas, would you prefer to take a cruise ship or an airplane? Cruise ship

16. Your offered to homes. One is in the country with a big red barn and a pond. The other house is in the suburbs, close to shopping, etc. Which do you picK? The one in the country

17. Do you think Susan/Rosiemac's Rosie is too young to date? She's 3.No because she's old enough in cat years

18. It's my birthday is a couple of weeks.....what do you get me?
A new cat

19. When is the last time you were on a rollercoaster?2 summers ago

20. Anything coming up this week that you need some good vibes for? We'd be happy to help! Not at the moment, but thank you for the offer

abbeycat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1. Soda or pop?
Soda

2. Cat or Dog?
errmm dog lol

3. City or Country?
defo country

4. Do you like your job? and would you keep it in the near future or do something else?
I like it to a certain extent.. i'd hate it if I didn't intend to leave it in a year and it was my future.. lol

5. Spring climate or Summer humidity?
Spring

6. What was your favorite summer activity when you were a kid?
Playing with water

7. Laying on the beach or Swimming?
Swimming!!!

8. Does your cat like water or swimming?
Don't have my own cat *cries*

9. Does your cat have a TCS cat for a friend?
as above

10. Do you like my questions?
yupyup

11. What kind of lettuce do you use in your salad?
salad is icky

12. Did you do anything constructive yesterday?
hmm changed my rabbits to fleece from shavings..

13. How often do you read a book?
when I have time.. used to be a book a week.. now its like a month..

14. Do you like/drink Koolaid?
not sold here

15. If you were going from where you live to anywhere overseas, would you prefer to take a cruise ship or an airplane?
cruise

16. Your offered to homes. One is in the country with a big red barn and a pond. The other house is in the suburbs, close to shopping, etc. Which do you picK?
Big red barn home

19. When is the last time you were on a rollercoaster?
last year

20. Anything coming up this week that you need some good vibes for? We'd be happy to help!
urm not really.. spare the vibes for other people

mybabies

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Soda or pop?
Soda

2. Cat or Dog?
ER BOTH - Standard TUXEDO Poodle and a Tabby cat
:love
:
3. City or Country?
Country - ACREAGE

4. Do you like your job? and would you keep it in the near future or do something else?
NO job right now

5. Spring climate or Summer humidity?
SPRING CLIMATE (I HATE heat AND it is going to be close to 106 degrees here this week!)

6. What was your favorite summer activity when you were a kid?
BEING FREE and doing what I liked with NO school!

7. Laying on the beach or Swimming?
Swimming!

8. Does your cat like water or swimming?
Benji and his maybe brother, like water and Benji HAS come into the shower a time or two but not swimming - so far!

9. Does your cat have a TCS cat for a friend?
no

10. Do you like my questions?
Yeah they're great!

11. What kind of lettuce do you use in your salad?
ALL kinds!

12. Did you do anything constructive yesterday?
Yeah, I was up till past midnight vaccuuming up ants and spilled kitty kibble and putting out ant poison! GRRRRRR!

13. How often do you read a book?
When the mood strikes me!

14. Do you like/drink Koolaid?
I like it but drink lemonade instead

15. If you were going from where you live to anywhere overseas, would you prefer to take a cruise ship or an airplane?
Gee that is a tough one but probably I would take a plane

16. Your offered to homes. One is in the country with a big red barn and a pond. The other house is in the suburbs, close to shopping, etc. Which do you picK?
COUNTRY!!!!!!!! Don't even need to think about that one!

17. Do you think Susan/Rosiemac's Rosie is too young to date? She's 3.
YES but what is she in human years?

18. It's my birthday is a couple of weeks.....what do you get me?
I will send you a bIG birthday HUG!

19. When is the last time you were on a rollercoaster?
NEVER they SCARE ME! I DO love watching the people on them though as they seem to be having such a fun time!

20. Anything coming up this week that you need some good vibes for? We'd be happy to help!
NOT THIS week but in a couple of weeks Benji has another blood test to see if his kidneys are getting worse. He NEEDS Vibes, Prayers and White light healing that the numbers have gone down and not up!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Soda or pop? COKE. NO matter what the brand, it's all called Coke here in the South.
2. Cat or Dog? 110% CAT!!!
3. City or Country? Um, suburbs? A bit of both.
4. Do you like your job? and would you keep it in the near future or do something else? In general I like my job b/c I love helping people, but lately it has been too stressful for words since I'm the only advocate here at the moment. I plan on keeping it, though, until I finish my master's degree in public administration.
5. Spring climate or Summer humidity? If I had to choose between the two, it'd be spring, but I prefer cold weather.
6. What was your favorite summer activity when you were a kid? Going to summer camp at our local animal preserve.
7. Laying on the beach or Swimming? Laying on the beach...there are big sharks in them there waters!!!

8. Does your cat like water or swimming? Princess Eponine hates water, but Cosette loves splashing around in the tub after I've taken a shower. And when she eats, she gets so excited that she flicks her tail around and inevitably gets it soaked in her water bowl- and she is completely oblivious to it!

9. Does your cat have a TCS cat for a friend? My girls have a few special friends
. But, they'd love to be friends with everyone! Strength in numbers!

10. Do you like my questions? Great job Sandra

11. What kind of lettuce do you use in your salad? Baby spinach.
12. Did you do anything constructive yesterday? Helped an abuse survivor recognize that her husband was violating her personal rights and showed her the places that could help her. I figure that's pretty constructive

13. How often do you read a book? I always have one going.
14. Do you like/drink Koolaid? I can take it or leave it. Normally it tastes too watered-down for my liking.
15. If you were going from where you live to anywhere overseas, would you prefer to take a cruise ship or an airplane? Airplane. I get bored being on a ship for too long. I like to get where I'm a-going!
16. You're offered two homes. One is in the country with a big red barn and a pond. The other house is in the suburbs, close to shopping, etc. Which do you picK? Depends on how far either is from work. But the barn and pond sound irresistable!

17. Do you think Susan/Rosiemac's Rosie is too young to date? She's 3. Only if Susan can chaperone! 3 is 21 in cat years!
18. It's my birthday is a couple of weeks.....what do you get me? Another kitty?
Tiggy needs a brother!

19. When is the last time you were on a rollercoaster? Ummm...about 1.5 years ago....Busch Gardens.
20. Anything coming up this week that you need some good vibes for? We'd be happy to help! Nah, give my vibes to the other folks who really could use 'em!

From Sandra and Susie, we both hope you all have a great week!!! You, too, y'all!