This weeks questions: 07/03/05

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Kellyyfaber

12. Your sitting on the front porch of your home, and a woman walks down the street walking her dog. Fido decides at that moment that he needs to go potty, in your front yard. The woman doesnt' clean it up. Do you say anything?
Nah, I would just follow her home and dump my 4 litterboxes in her front yard
Haha! (In Mr. Burns' voice) EXCELLENT!

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you like veggies? What is your favourite? Yes and cauliflower (spelling?)

2. Are your grandparents still alive? Do you know them well? No, but yes I knew them pretty well when they were alive.

3. When you have a 'lazy' morning, how late do you sleep in? 10 or 11.

4. Do you drive? Do you like to or is it a necessary evil?Yes I drive and it depends greatly on traffic. If there isn't any then I like it ok, if there's a lot of traffic then it's a necessary evil.

5. What is your first language? What others do you know - not necessarily fluently, but enough to be understood? English is my first. And sadly it is my only.

6. How do you like your eggs cooked? scrambled

7. What is your favourite type of movie?cheesy horror flicks.

8. When you go to a movie do you stay to read the credits? no

9. OK, you've won the big one -- I mean the really big one -- the one that sets you up for life. What are the FIRST FOUR things that you do with your winnings? buy a house, pay off all my debt, pay off my parents debt, then quit my job and vacation for a while.

10. What behaviour would you ask your cats to explain to you, if they could speak?The jumping up on the dresser in the middle of the night and crying.

11. Do you go through alot of toilet paper? Probably about average for a girl.

12. Your sitting on the front porch of your home, and a woman walks down the street walking her dog. Fido decides at that moment that he needs to go potty, in your front yard. The woman doesnt' clean it up. Do you say anything? Well since I live in an apartment on the second floor I would say much. If I lived in my own home, I'd say something really nasty really loud to be sure she heard it.

13. Your in a store looking to buy a radio. You notice there are two left, one has a price of $29.99 and the other one has a price of $49.99, the actual price. Do you take up the cheaper one? Depends on why one is more expensive, more options? And would I use them? Or quality, I'd rather pay 49.99 for a radio that will last than 29.99 for one that won't.

14. Do you keep beer in your refridgerator?Nope.

15. IF you like pasta, what is your favorite way to prepare and eat it? It's okay, and I guess spaghetti.

16. Do your kits ever walk around mewing for no apparent reason? Yes, however I'm sure they do it to drive me crazy.

17. When you buy papertowels, do you like the pretty patterend ones or just the plain white ones? Just plain white.

18. Oh oh......the police just pulled you over for speeding.......can you find all the paperwork he needs, (license, proof of insurance, registration of the car)?
Yep.
19. Susan asked last week if you have sexy neighbors. If you don't have any, do you have sexy coworkers? Nope.

20. Any special board vibes needed for the upcoming weeK? If so, just let us know!Not really.

sillyjilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you like veggies? What is your favourite? Yuppers... I guess Broccoli -just like Kitters

2. Are your grandparents still alive? Do you know them well? Most of them are not unfortunately... Mom'm mom died before I was bown, so I never met her.

3. When you have a 'lazy' morning, how late do you sleep in? If I don't have to get up... I'll stay in bed all day!

4. Do you drive? Do you like to or is it a necessary evil? Yes, and Yes, Most of the time

5. What is your first language? What others do you know - not necessarily fluently, but enough to be understood? English - Some German..... not a lot

6. How do you like your eggs cooked? Over Medium... Still runny yoke but not really really runny

7. What is your favourite type of movie? Comedy

8. When you go to a movie do you stay to read the credits? Yuppers

9. OK, you've won the big one -- I mean the really big one -- the one that sets you up for life. What are the FIRST FOUR things that you do with your winnings? Build a house on lots of land, buy a couple cars, take a much needed vacation & pay off any debt or bills I have!

10. What behaviour would you ask your cats to explain to you, if they could speak? I would ask Kitters to tell me what she is thinking or why she is - running through the house at 4 am and jumping sideways off the chair, fridge, up into the window, into the bathroom, in the bedroom, and over again!!!!!

11. Do you go through alot of toilet paper? Yup!

12. Your sitting on the front porch of your home, and a woman walks down the street walking her dog. Fido decides at that moment that he needs to go potty, in your front yard. The woman doesnt' clean it up. Do you say anything? Heck yeah!!! And she may not like where that poo ends up if she doesn't clean it up!!!

13. Your in a store looking to buy a radio. You notice there are two left, one has a price of $29.99 and the other one has a price of $49.99, the actual price. Do you take up the cheaper one? Yup and I've done it before!

14. Do you keep beer in your refridgerator? Not for me, yucky, but yeah!!!

15. IF you like pasta, what is your favorite way to prepare and eat it? I love ravioli but I don't make it myself.

16. Do your kits ever walk around mewing for no apparent reason? Not really, she's pretty quiet most of the time... She'll come and let you know if she needs something!

17. When you buy papertowels, do you like the pretty patterend ones or just the plain white ones? Doesn't matter, depends on whats on sale!

18. Oh oh......the police just pulled you over for speeding.......can you find all the paperwork he needs, (license, proof of insurance, registration of the car)? Yup... glove box and purse! Does he need my birth certificate too.. I could get it for him...

19. Susan asked last week if you have sexy neighbors. If you don't have any, do you have sexy coworkers? I am the only employee so yeah ME

20. Any special board vibes needed for the upcoming weeK? If so, just let us know! Not any more..... You all already helped me now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!