This weeks questions......06/26/05

j171978

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1. Do you ever have one particular reoccuring dream?
No

2. How many "Aunts" do/did you have?
Six, 2 on mom's side 4 on dad's.

3. If you got a bad haircut from your hairdresser, would you complain?
No

4. Do you were perfume on a daily basis?
No

5. How do your kits wake you up?
They walk in the room and Meow really freakin loud.

6. Are you a mosquito magnet or do they leave you alone?
Oh, they LOVE me but I hate them.

7. How many of you think Ryan should get a cat???
Who?

8. For us all in the US, do you have next Monday, July 4th off?
Yep, paid too.

9. What do you/have you done for PMS to make it more bearable?
Take birth control

10. We're in a shopping mall...........you see juveniles harrassing an older person......what do you do?
Ignore them

11. When you wake on a weekend, do you get dressed straight away or laze around for a while in your jim jams?
Laze around

12. Do you own your house/apartment?
House

13. How often do you change your sheets?
Once a month

14. Do you have a house alarm?
No

15. How often do you pull out your furniture e.g to dust the tv?
Whenever needed

16. Do you have sexy neighbors?
No

17. Would you answer your front door after 11.p.m.?
No, I'd let my hubby do it.

18. Do you clean the bath out after you've been in?
No

19. If they could find an overnight cure for an illness what would you want it to be?
Cancer

20. Is there anything special coming up this week that you need good vibes for??
That I don't have any more panic attacks.

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you ever have one particular reoccuring dream? no, just weird ones.

2. How many "Aunts" do/did you have? one and she's the greatest!!!!!

3. If you got a bad haircut from your hairdresser, would you complain? Heck yeah!!!!!

4. Do you were perfume on a daily basis? yes, I hate smelling like sweat!!!

5. How do your kits wake you up? Twig will push a glass off Brads nightstand, Rocket will jump up on the bed and cry in my ear, and the girls will nudge me until I automatically pet them.

6. Are you a mosquito magnet or do they leave you alone? nope, i don't go outside much, the sun is my enemy so I stay indoors alot. and I continue the tradition at night too so they don't really bother me much.

7. How many of you think Ryan should get a cat??? not only one, a BUNCH!

8. For us all in the US, do you have next Monday, July 4th off? nope, I have to work! I have no kids so I have to work, sucks to be childless at my job.

9. What do you/have you done for PMS to make it more bearable? kill someone and hide the body? oops I mean take ALOT of midol.

10. We're in a shopping mall...........you see juveniles harrassing an older person......what do you do? open my mouth and say something really bad. that will stop the harassment to the old person at least.....

11. When you wake on a weekend, do you get dressed straight away or laze around for a while in your jim jams? you mean on my days off? I don't get weekends off much.. but I dont' get dressed right away, I usually clean in my PJs and then get dressed after awhile.

12. Do you own your house/apartment? own our house.

13. How often do you change your sheets? once every couple of days.

14. Do you have a house alarm? nope but I wish I did.

15. How often do you pull out your furniture e.g to dust the tv? I don't pull out my furniture out to dust the tv. i just dust it. I pull it out to vacum under it once a week though.

16. Do you have sexy neighbors? YUCK NO! they are old people!

17. Would you answer your front door after 11.p.m.? yeah probably if Bradwas home and I was expecting someone.

18. Do you clean the bath out after you've been in? nope.

19. If they could find an overnight cure for an illness what would you want it to be? epilesy, cause I'd like to not have seizures anymore.

20. Is there anything special coming up this week that you need good vibes for?? not that I can think of..... maybe a small healing vibe for my hand, it's still not right after surgery the 27th of last month.

claudzilla

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
1. Do you ever have one particular reoccuring dream? Yes, my mom who's passed on

2. How many "Aunts" do/did you have? 7

3. If you got a bad haircut from your hairdresser, would you complain? No, because she's the type who would try to fix it, only to make it worse!

4. Do you were perfume on a daily basis? Yes, I love the body sprays

5. How do your kits wake you up? They don't, the dogs lick me!

6. Are you a mosquito magnet or do they leave you alone? Total magnet!

7. How many of you think Ryan should get a cat??? EVERYONE should have a cat!

8. For us all in the US, do you have next Monday, July 4th off? I'm a SAHM, so no!

9. What do you/have you done for PMS to make it more bearable? Leave the house for awhile and be alone

10. We're in a shopping mall...........you see juveniles harrassing an older person......what do you do? Get security

11. When you wake on a weekend, do you get dressed straight away or laze around for a while in your jim jams? Get dressed as late as possible

12. Do you own your house/apartment? Yes

13. How often do you change your sheets? Once a week

14. Do you have a house alarm? Yes, Rocky my shep/lab and Easton my Husky!

15. How often do you pull out your furniture e.g to dust the tv? Often, but never enuf

16. Do you have sexy neighbors? Just one, everyone else is over 70!

17. Would you answer your front door after 11.p.m.? Nope, dogs would first!

18. Do you clean the bath out after you've been in? I try to

19. If they could find an overnight cure for an illness what would you want it to be? Cancer

20. Is there anything special coming up this week that you need good vibes for?? The first week of summer vacation...need I say more??

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I guess I should catch up on this thread too.

1. Do you ever have one particular reoccuring dream? No.

2. How many "Aunts" do/did you have? 4

3. If you got a bad haircut from your hairdresser, would you complain? Well, there's this old saying a welding inspector used to tell me, "You're only two weeks away from a bad haircut!", so I might bite the bullet. However, I cut my own hair. -nothing longer than a flat top brush cut though.

4. Do you were perfume on a daily basis? No. I don't wear female fragrances.

5. How do your kits wake you up? N/A

6. Are you a mosquito magnet or do they leave you alone? I'm a mosquito magnet.

7. How many of you think Ryan should get a cat??? I think Ryan should get one too.
I just took care of my sister's kitties for 4 days this past weekend while she was away. Jax talked to me when I talked to him. Eventually, I will be owned. It will have to be a girl though.

8. For us all in the US, do you have next Monday, July 4th off? No.

9. What do you/have you done for PMS to make it more bearable? I avoid making stupid, insensitive and piggish, sexist comments just like any other day. I try to be understanding as well.

10. We're in a shopping mall...........you see juveniles harrassing an older person......what do you do? This depends if the juvenilles are grandkids of the older person. I'd likely ask the person if they need any help.

11. When you wake on a weekend, do you get dressed straight away or laze around for a while in your jim jams? If it's summer and the house is warm, I might just wear some jam pants.

12. Do you own your house/apartment? Yes!

13. How often do you change your sheets? Every few weeks.

14. Do you have a house alarm? Absosmurfly!

15. How often do you pull out your furniture e.g to dust the tv? Never. There's room to vacuum behind it.

16. Do you have sexy neighbors? Unfortunately, no.

17. Would you answer your front door after 11.p.m.? Yes.

18. Do you clean the bath out after you've been in? No.

19. If they could find an overnight cure for an illness what would you want it to be? I don't know...... first I'd try to find what choice would have the most positive effect overall.

20. Is there anything special coming up this week that you need good vibes for?? No comment.

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you ever have one particular reoccuring dream? NOT ANYMORE, BUT I USED TO WHEN I WAS A CHILD.

2. How many "Aunts" do/did you have? 3

3. If you got a bad haircut from your hairdresser, would you complain? YES, ABSOLUTELY

4. Do you were perfume on a daily basis?YES

5. How do your kits wake you up?HE SITS ON MY HEAD

6. Are you a mosquito magnet or do they leave you alone? WHEN I'M ON HOLIDAY THEY LEAVE ME ALONE.

7. How many of you think Ryan should get a cat???YES,

8. For us all in the US, do you have next Monday, July 4th off?N/A

9. What do you/have you done for PMS to make it more bearable?I DONT GET IT

10. We're in a shopping mall...........you see juveniles harrassing an older person......what do you do?JUST ASK THE PERSON IF THEY ARE OK

11. When you wake on a weekend, do you get dressed straight away or laze around for a while in your jim jams?LAZE AROUND FOR A WHILE

12. Do you own your house/apartment? NO, NOT YET

13. How often do you change your sheets?ONCE A WEEK

14. Do you have a house alarm?NOPE

15. How often do you pull out your furniture e.g to dust the tv? MOST DAYS

16. Do you have sexy neighbors?NOPE

17. Would you answer your front door after 11.p.m.? I HAVE DONE.

18. Do you clean the bath out after you've been in? SOMETIMES.

19. If they could find an overnight cure for an illness what would you want it to be?CANCER

20. Is there anything special coming up this week that you need good vibes for??NO THANKS.