This weeks questions: 06/05/05

ckblv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Hope you all has a good week this past week. Amazing how quickly time goes by. Today is our lunch here in Ohio for TCS members, Okeefecl/Christy, Talon/Tracey, Amber/Grissom and myself. Look for pics later today! These are my anwers

1. Do you ever wear a rain coat when it rains?No, it hardly ever rains.

2. Do you rollerskate? Not in years.

3. Do you clean the outside of your windows once a year, more than that or less than that? once a year is good, sometimes more if they get dirty

4. Do your kits meow when they want something? oh yes

5. Have you ever played golf? NEVER

6. Do you use a calculator when at a grocery store, or just kind of add it in your head as you go? Add in my head, it is good for the brain cells.

7. Do you have any nervous habits, such as biting your nails, etc?\\ Yes

8. If possible, do you see/call your parents at least once a week? Every day

9. Are you comfortable in a bathing suit in public? no

10. Have you ever worked as a waitress or waiter? yes

11. When do you start thinking about Christmas gift buying? In December

12. What wakes you up in the morning? My cat

13. Do you have any chipmunks where you live? no

14. Do you speak with your neighbors? no

15. Do you grill food outside much?no

16. What color is your bedspread? No bedspread, just quilts

17. What nationality is/were your grandparents? German

18. Do you wear contacts, glasses or nothing? Glasses

19. If we were all meeting for a big TCS picnic today, what is your favorite specialty dish that you would bring for us?? Deviled eggs

20. Any special vibes needed for this upcoming week? Work hard

Hope everyone has a great week coming up and remember, if it's not so great, we're all here for you!
Scritches and kisses to all your kits!
Thes are my answers

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you ever wear a rain coat when it rains? nope cause I usually never know in advance!

2. Do you rollerskate? nope used to.

3. Do you clean the outside of your windows once a year, more than that or less than that? never have, never will. that's what rain and hubbys are for!

4. Do your kits meow when they want something? they meow for everything

5. Have you ever played golf? nope

6. Do you use a calculator when at a grocery store, or just kind of add it in your head as you go? nope I'm a spend free person! I spend what I want.

7. Do you have any nervous habits, such as biting your nails, etc? I bite the inside of my cheeks.

8. If possible, do you see/call your parents at least once a week? email all the time!

9. Are you comfortable in a bathing suit in public? heck no!

10. Have you ever worked as a waitress or waiter? once, hated it!

11. When do you start thinking about Christmas gift buying? around Dec 20th!

12. What wakes you up in the morning? cats!

13. Do you have any chipmunks where you live? not that I ever see

14. Do you speak with your neighbors? once in awhile

15. Do you grill food outside much? Brad does.

16. What color is your bedspread? I have four, 1, blue/black reversable, one just black, one that is down filled white colored, and one that is light brown.

17. What nationality is/were your grandparents? not sure

18. Do you wear contacts, glasses or nothing? both

19. If we were all meeting for a big TCS picnic today, what is your favorite specialty dish that you would bring for us?? nothing my cooking is dangerous

20. Any special vibes needed for this upcoming week? no not that I can think of.

Hope everyone has a great week coming up and remember, if it's not so great, we're all here for you! Scritches and kisses to all your kits!

cazx01

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you ever wear a rain coat when it rains? NOPE

2. Do you rollerskate?
NO

3. Do you clean the outside of your windows once a year, more than that or less than that? I NEVER DO MINE BECAUSE I HAVE A WINDOW CLEANER

4. Do your kits meow when they want something? YES

5. Have you ever played golf? NOPE

6. Do you use a calculator when at a grocery store, or just kind of add it in your head as you go? NO, I DONT ADD IT UP EITHER, I JUST CROSS MY FINGERS THAT I HAVE ENOUGH WHEN I GET TO THE TILL

7. Do you have any nervous habits, such as biting your nails, etc?\\ YES I BITE MY NAILS

8. If possible, do you see/call your parents at least once a week? I SEE MY PARENTS ABOUT 3 TIMES A WEEK

9. Are you comfortable in a bathing suit in public? YES

10. Have you ever worked as a waitress or waiter? NOPE

11. When do you start thinking about Christmas gift buying? ABOUT OCTOBER, AS I HAVE TO BUY QUITE ALOT

12. What wakes you up in the morning? MY ALARM CLOCK

13. Do you have any chipmunks where you live? NO

14. Do you speak with your neighbors? YES, I GET ON WITH THEM QUITE WELL

15. Do you grill food outside much? IN THE SUMMER

16. What color is your bedspread? AT THE MOMENT I HAVE PINK AND WHITE

17. What nationality is/were your grandparents?BRITISH

18. Do you wear contacts, glasses or nothing? NOTHING

19. If we were all meeting for a big TCS picnic today, what is your favorite specialty dish that you would bring for us?? HMMM, MAYBE JUST A CESAR SALAD OR SOMETHING

20. Any special vibes needed for this upcoming week?

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you ever wear a rain coat when it rains? sometimes

2. Do you rollerskate? have done

3. Do you clean the outside of your windows once a year, more than that or less than that? i don't

4. Do your kits meow when they want something? yup - sometimes

5. Have you ever played golf? of coursw

6. Do you use a calculator when at a grocery store, or just kind of add it in your head as you go? add in my head as I go

7. Do you have any nervous habits, such as biting your nails, etc? shaking my leg

8. If possible, do you see/call your parents at least once a week? see Mum everyday

9. Are you comfortable in a bathing suit in public? of course

10. Have you ever worked as a waitress or waiter? nope

11. When do you start thinking about Christmas gift buying? early December

12. What wakes you up in the morning? myself, or my alarm

13. Do you have any chipmunks where you live? nope

14. Do you speak with your neighbors? yip

15. Do you grill food outside much? nope

16. What color is your bedspread? two shades of purple

17. What nationality is/were your grandparents? NZ European(probably?)

18. Do you wear contacts, glasses or nothing? nothing

19. If we were all meeting for a big TCS picnic today, what is your favorite specialty dish that you would bring for us?? not sure? muffins

20. Any special vibes needed for this upcoming week? NO THANKS

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
1. Do you ever wear a rain coat when it rains? No, I don't own one

2. Do you rollerskate? When I was a kid. I have roller-bladed a few times

3. Do you clean the outside of your windows once a year, more than that or less than that? I try for once a year, but it doesn't always happen

4. Do your kits meow when they want something? Not really. I haven't figured out yet why she is meowing when she does. There is no pattern. we have only had her 5 months.

5. Have you ever played golf? No, and I have no desire to! We even just moved next to a golf course!

6. Do you use a calculator when at a grocery store, or just kind of add it in your head as you go? Neither - the total is a surprise when I get to the checkout.

7. Do you have any nervous habits, such as biting your nails, etc?\\ Yep, bite my nails - not as much as I used to though. I twist my hair too.

8. If possible, do you see/call your parents at least once a week? Yes.

9. Are you comfortable in a bathing suit in public? Nope

10. Have you ever worked as a waitress or waiter? Three months in a Chinese restaurant when I was 16.

11. When do you start thinking about Christmas gift buying? December 26th.

12. What wakes you up in the morning? Nothing - I just usually wake up when I need to. Normally before the alarm.

13. Do you have any chipmunks where you live? Yes

14. Do you speak with your neighbors? So far. We haven't met them all yet.

15. Do you grill food outside much? almost every day right now!

16. What color is your bedspread? It's a quilt with off white, light blue, mint green and pale yellow.

17. What nationality is/were your grandparents? French, Polish and Portuguese.

18. Do you wear contacts, glasses or nothing? Glasses occasionally

19. If we were all meeting for a big TCS picnic today, what is your favorite specialty dish that you would bring for us?? Taco dip Platter

20. Any special vibes needed for this upcoming week? Not that I know of yet

Hope everyone has a great week coming up and remember, if it's not so great, we're all here for you!
Scritches and kisses to all your kits! Same to you and your kitties!

tyler502

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1. Do you ever wear a rain coat when it rains? Sometimes

2. Do you rollerskate? No

3. Do you clean the outside of your windows once a year, more than that or less than that? I think my mom might

4. Do your kits meow when they want something? I don't have any

5. Have you ever played golf? Ofcourse. I love golf.

6. Do you use a calculator when at a grocery store, or just kind of add it in your head as you go? I don't do grocery shopping.

7. Do you have any nervous habits, such as biting your nails, etc? Yeah, I bite my nails alot... but not when I'm nervous... just when I'm bored.

8. If possible, do you see/call your parents at least once a week? I see my mom EVERYDAY lol and my dad once a week.

9. Are you comfortable in a bathing suit in public? Yes.

10. Have you ever worked as a waitress or waiter? No.

11. When do you start thinking about Christmas gift buying? Around late-November, early-December.

12. What wakes you up in the morning? My body just wakes me up.

13. Do you have any chipmunks where you live? No.

14. Do you speak with your neighbors? No.

15. Do you grill food outside much? Sometimes.

16. What color is your bedspread? Blue and white.

17. What nationality is/were your grandparents? I don't know, but I am part Irish and part something else.

18. Do you wear contacts, glasses or nothing? Glasses.

19. If we were all meeting for a big TCS picnic today, what is your favorite specialty dish that you would bring for us?? Hmm.... I don't know.

20. Any special vibes needed for this upcoming week? No.

tari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Do you ever wear a rain coat when it rains? Usually

2. Do you rollerskate? No...never could get the hang of it

3. Do you clean the outside of your windows once a year, more than that or less than that? Twice a year...our new house has great windows that pop open really easily

4. Do your kits meow when they want something?Tailer and Forest do...until you finally get sick of listening to them and give in. Harvey doesn't meow much.

5. Have you ever played golf?Yes...I tried it for my hubby. He won't let me go anymore, though, because I won't take it seriously enough and I make up my own rules.

6. Do you use a calculator when at a grocery store, or just kind of add it in your head as you go? I don't usually even attempt to calculate it. If hubby's with me we make a game of trying to guess the total while we're in line.

7. Do you have any nervous habits, such as biting your nails, etc?\\I bite my nails and pick at my cuticles when I get stressed out

8. If possible, do you see/call your parents at least once a week?Yeah. I usually see them every weekend.

9. Are you comfortable in a bathing suit in public?No way...but I don't let it stop me from having fun

10. Have you ever worked as a waitress or waiter?Yep. I put myself through college working two waitressing jobs...in a 50s diner during the day, and as a cocktail waitress at a nightclub (frequented by a slightly sleazy middle-aged divorced crowd) at night.

11. When do you start thinking about Christmas gift buying?I travel a lot for work, so I'm always on the lookout in my travels for really cool stuff for Christmas gifts. I try to shop for my little nieces and nephew before Thanksgiving (toy stores during the Christmas season are the 5th level of hell), then try to wrap up the adult shopping in early December.

12. What wakes you up in the morning?My cats demanding breakfast. I have a sign that says "There's no snooze alarm on a cat who wants breakfast."

13. Do you have any chipmunks where you live?We have a bunch on the grounds of the office building I work in. I've never seen them around our house, though.

14. Do you speak with your neighbors?I've only been able to meet one so far, and we speak with them.

15. Do you grill food outside much?Absolutely. To not grill would get me disowned by my family!

16. What color is your bedspread?Mostly tan, with some bright colors thrown in.

17. What nationality is/were your grandparents?Mom's parents were Irish and Canadian. Dad's were Welsh and German with a little Dutch thrown in. (Your basic American mutt here.)

18. Do you wear contacts, glasses or nothing?Contacts most of the time. Glasses when I take my contacts out. I can't see a THING on my own.

19. If we were all meeting for a big TCS picnic today, what is your favorite specialty dish that you would bring for us??My home-baked red-hot apple pie.

20. Any special vibes needed for this upcoming week?The final project for my class is due. I could use some good vibes to help get it done (and not fall on my face during my presentation on Saturday.)