This weeks questions: 04/24/05

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi guys.........this will be the final questions that you guys submitted.....enjoy and have a great week!!

1. Are you happy with your weight or do you want to lose or gain?

2. Do you have any scars on your body?

3. Are all your kits spayed or neutered?

4. Can you stand on your head?

5. What kind of fruit do you put on your cereal?

6. Are your kits dainty when they eat, or is it gone in one gulp?

7. Do you like to eat chicken wings?

8. If you were to adopt an all white female kitten right now, what would you name it?

9. Have you ever gone surfing in the ocean?

10. Have you ever seen the movie, "The Lion King"?

11. Is your hair naturally curly, naturally straight, or somewhere in between?

12. What's the last thing that made you mad?

13. Have you ever been sailing?

14. What gets you really excited ?

15. Your in your jammies, you have a big tub of popcorn, your settled onto your sofa with your kits all around you, and you have only two movies you can watch.......scary or comedy. What do you pick?

16. Have you ever made a gingerbread house?

17. Describe your kits to us with 2 words or less.

18. Do you wear a watch on a daily basis?

19. Who is the sexiest person to you?

20. Anything coming up this week that you need good vibes for?

Have a great week everyone!!

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You too susie

I need to lose weight but my weight is all on my belly..

2. Do you have any scars on your body? yes on my knee.... I once chucked my rasors on the floor and i jumped out of the bath slipped and the rasor cut my knee

teufel is going to be in the next 2 weeks..

no sorry...

bananas

he is very picky!

yesss

8. If you were to adopt an all white female kitten right now, what would you name it?
i used to have a allwhite male cat and i called him whitey, id call her snowlette

9. Have you ever gone surfing in the ocean? sort of, im scared of the sharks so i boogy boarded

10. Have you ever seen the movie, "The Lion King"? not fully :S

11. Is your hair naturally curly, naturally straight, or somewhere in between? STRAIGHT IT NEVER GOES CURLY

hmm my bf snapping

13. Have you ever been sailing? no

Restaurants

15. Your in your jammies, you have a big tub of popcorn, your settled onto your sofa with your kits all around you, and you have only two movies you can watch.......scary or comedy. What do you pick? Comedy (was this ryans question?)

16. Have you ever made a gingerbread house? no but i soo want to!

17. Describe your kits to us with 2 words or less. Sexy, cuddly

18. Do you wear a watch on a daily basis? i used to never take it off, but since i moved out and have to constantly do the dishes no!

19. Who is the sexiest person to you? Teufel and bf

20. Anything coming up this week that you need good vibes for? no thank you

[/quote]

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I've never really thought about it, I'm quite happy, I suppose!

2. Do you have any scars on your body? Loads!

Yup!

Sure can!

I don't eat cereal, but I eat dried banana crisps instead!

Kind of mucky! Molly will carry the food to the carpet to eat it and Tibby smothers his nose with food!

Yes!

Bianca (Bee for short)

9. Have you ever gone surfing in the ocean? Yeah, I'm a bit of a surf bum!

10. Have you ever seen the movie, "The Lion King"? Yeah, saw it in the US!
Makes me cry though!

11. Is your hair naturally curly, naturally straight, or somewhere in between? As straight as straight can be!

Being stuck in the middle of trying to get faxes sent from one company to another! grrrr!

13. Have you ever been sailing? Yes and it's lots of fun!

Being able to spend time outdoors, Car Shows and Picnics! (a little simple, i'd say! But I can't wait for summer!)

15. Your in your jammies, you have a big tub of popcorn, your settled onto your sofa with your kits all around you, and you have only two movies you can watch.......scary or comedy. What do you pick? Comedy! Maybe something like Along Came Polly!

16. Have you ever made a gingerbread house? Nope, but I think it would be fun!

17. Describe your kits to us with 2 words or less. Molly=kitten/silly, Tibby=big/silly!

18. Do you wear a watch on a daily basis? Yes, but rarely look at it unless i'm late!

19. Who is the sexiest person to you? At the moment, Josh Hartnet!

20. Anything coming up this week that you need good vibes for? Nope, I think i'm okay this week....

Hope you all have a great week!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If I was a female kitty, I might!

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. Are you happy with your weight or do you want to lose or gain? Lose

2. Do you have any scars on your body? Yes - I scar pretty easily for some reason.

3. Are all your kits spayed or neutered? Yes

4. Can you stand on your head? No

5. What kind of fruit do you put on your cereal? Bananas

6. Are your kits dainty when they eat, or is it gone in one gulp? I have both

7. Do you like to eat chicken wings? No

8. If you were to adopt an all white female kitten right now, what would you name it? I have to see her. Then I name it. I name mine human names usually.

9. Have you ever gone surfing in the ocean? No, but I've been on an ocean surfboard on a lake

10. Have you ever seen the movie, "The Lion King"? Oh yes and the musical

11. Is your hair naturally curly, naturally straight, or somewhere in between? If I let it air dry it does have some soft waves in it.

12. What's the last thing that made you mad? Work

Oh yes! Every opportunity I get !

14. What gets you really excited ? Right now the mention of sailing
Finally arriving at a vacation destination makes me giddy. I also get pretty hyped knowing I have a week's vacation at home.

15. Your in your jammies, you have a big tub of popcorn, your settled onto your sofa with your kits all around you, and you have only two movies you can watch.......scary or comedy. What do you pick? Comedy

16. Have you ever made a gingerbread house? No.

17. Describe your kits to us with 2 words or less. Too many cats

18. Do you wear a watch on a daily basis? No

19. Who is the sexiest person to you? Johnny Depp

sooz123

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I battle weight issues, lost 100 pounds a few years ago and gained 50 back. I'm slowly losing it back again, not at the rate I did the first time, and sitting here eating honey roasted peanuts doesn't help!

A big T shaped one in my left palm from a 3rd degree burn I got when I was 15. That twerent fun!

Except for the 2-legged one that hogs half my bed!

Are you kidding? Turn me upside down like that and my butt's liable to squish my head!

I don't eat any. Can't get up early enough to fix breakfast before work, but I do get down to the cafeteria at the office for a biscuit... again, not helping with the diet!

Mika acts like it's going to disappear if he doesn't eat it as quickly as possible.

Noooo... I hate dealing with the bones for such little meat reward. Gimme a big old extra-crispy breast from KFC any day. Damn. Now I have to go get chicken. I was born to be a fat person.

Deeohgie. I've always wanted to take a cat into the vet and fill it's name in as D.O.G. and see how confused they get.

Nope...

Several times. Love the music. Hakuna Matata!

Completely, utterly, stick straight.

Mika. He crawled under the covers at 7am on a Sunday and poked my hiney with his claw.

Does pontoon-boating on a lake count?

Thinking up projects to keep busy and thunderstorms.

15. Your in your jammies, you have a big tub of popcorn, your settled onto your sofa with your kits all around you, and you have only two movies you can watch.......scary or comedy. What do you pick?
Depends... if it's anywhere close to October it'll be scary for sure. But then we do have tickets to see Amityville today.

Yep. From a kit, not from scratch... was helping my nephew do it one Christmas and almost decked my sister for yelling at him for touching it after I asked him to hold two pieces together while I assembled something else. MEAN MOMMY!

Hell on Wheels. "On" doesn't count.

When I can remember to put it somewhere I'll see it on my way out.

My husband, in a suit. Leo DiCaprio's a close 2nd.

I'm trying to get our neighborhood together to have a block party/yard sale... the idea might be totally flopping and it's driving me crazy! I'm not the most social person and I still think it would be a huge amount of fun. I really hate it when my ideas fail, so we need some "anti-stick-in-the-mud" vibes to go out to my neighbors.

katspixiedust

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Are you happy with your weight or do you want to lose or gain? I'm happy with it for the most part, but I think I'm one of those people who is never completely satisfied (unfortunately)

2. Do you have any scars on your body? Yep. 2 under my chin, a large one on my knee, on a couple of my toes, on the top of my thigh (actually from a hardcore cat scratch when I was about 10)...I think that's it.

3. Are all your kits spayed or neutered? Of course

4. Can you stand on your head? No. Brendan does it all the time and I always yell at him for it lol.

5. What kind of fruit do you put on your cereal? Normally I don't eat cereal that requires fruit, but if I ever do it's usually bananas.

6. Are your kits dainty when they eat, or is it gone in one gulp? Waffle's very dainty. She's a total nibbler.

7. Do you like to eat chicken wings? YUMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!

8. If you were to adopt an all white female kitten right now, what would you name it? Bisquick

9. Have you ever gone surfing in the ocean? Of course! I'm not good at it, but I've done it plenty of times lol.

10. Have you ever seen the movie, "The Lion King"? Used to love it when I was little!

11. Is your hair naturally curly, naturally straight, or somewhere in between? It's naturally very wavy but you'd never know it from the pics I put up here (or how I look anymore as I ALWAYS straighten it)!

12. What's the last thing that made you mad? The noncustodial parent of the family I was on at the visitation center yesterday. She snuck in a "call me later" to the little girl as she was leaving. That is COMPLETELY not allowed and really ticked me off.

13. Have you ever been sailing? Again, of course!!! I looooove to sail, especially on the ocean though lakes and rivers are fun as well!

14. What gets you really excited ? Sailing lol, going to amusement parks, knowing Brendan and I will be getting a whole day to spend together, anything on the water really, planning vacations, and shopping (if I magically have money)!!

15. Your in your jammies, you have a big tub of popcorn, your settled onto your sofa with your kits all around you, and you have only two movies you can watch.......scary or comedy. What do you pick? Comedy! I do not watch scary without Brendan there for me to bury myself in!!!!!!!

16. Have you ever made a gingerbread house? Can't say that I have.

17. Describe your kits to us with 2 words or less. Prissy screwball.

18. Do you wear a watch on a daily basis? Nope. The battery died on it 2 years ago and I've never bothered to fix it.[/FONT]

19. Who is the sexiest person to you? Brendan

20. Anything coming up this week that you need good vibes for? YES!!! I have 3 finals this week! HELP! *gulp*

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Are you happy with your weight or do you want to lose or gain? Happy with it.

2. Do you have any scars on your body? Yeah, one on my chin from falling during rollerskating; one on my belly button from my tubal; and one from childbirth someplace else.

3. Are all your kits spayed or neutered? YES

4. Can you stand on your head? NO

5. What kind of fruit do you put on your cereal? Strawberries

6. Are your kits dainty when they eat, or is it gone in one gulp? Hammie is gone in a gulp, the rest of the kits graze.

7. Do you like to eat chicken wings? Nope, too greasy

8. If you were to adopt an all white female kitten right now, what would you name it? Darth Vader

9. Have you ever gone surfing in the ocean? Nope.

10. Have you ever seen the movie, "The Lion King"? Yes, a zillion times.

11. Is your hair naturally curly, naturally straight, or somewhere in between? Naturally curly, with spiral curls.

12. What's the last thing that made you mad? The girl at Dippin Dots in the mall yesterday was either mute or just very unfriendly, so I told her to "smile it won't kill ya" and she gave a blank stare. I was mad cuz I had 3 kids with me and she was just a rude little turd!

13. Have you ever been sailing? Nope.

14. What gets you really excited? Coffee makes me excited!

15. Your in your jammies, you have a big tub of popcorn, your settled onto your sofa with your kits all around you, and you have only two movies you can watch.......scary or comedy. What do you pick? SCARY

16. Have you ever made a gingerbread house? No but I've made gingerbread MEN

17. Describe your kits to us with 2 words or less. Loving & Nutty.

18. Do you wear a watch on a daily basis? Nope.

19. Who is the sexiest person to you? Jude Law!

20. Anything coming up this week that you need good vibes for? Nope I just hope this stupid snow goes away.

gemlady

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lose - big time...

2. Do you have any scars on your body? Yep. Gall Bladder surgery is the big one, plus others from accidents and cats.

Okay, big confession time. Jasper is not yet neutered. Every time I've had the money, something else would come up to prevent it. And it hasn't helped that a couple of the males we have had neutered in the past appeared to have developed suicidal tendencies and ran into the highway in front of a car. No kidding! One pushed the door open the day he came home from the vet and got himself hit and killed! Anyway, I am hoping to have the money this summer to get Jasper done by the Neuter Scooter the next time it's nearby.

I have enough problems standing on my feet!

Bananas - I like to stick the banana in the cereal so that the flakes stick and eat it off the banana. Yeah, I'm weird.

Jasper - somewhat dainty. He doesn't gulp.

BBQ - okay. Not the spicy kind.

Hmm, years ago we did have Alouette and Ariel, so it would have to be a name starting with "A".

9. Have you ever gone surfing in the ocean? No. I just wade or swim.

10. Have you ever seen the movie, "The Lion King"? Yes, several times. With the great nieces and nephews.

11. Is your hair naturally curly, naturally straight, or somewhere in between? Naturally wavy. I guess that's somewhere in=between.

My connnection to the internet was disconnected in the middle of a long post.

13. Have you ever been sailing? No, none of the boats I've been on had sails.

Lately, not much.

15. Your in your jammies, you have a big tub of popcorn, your settled onto your sofa with your kits all around you, and you have only two movies you can watch.......scary or comedy. What do you pick? Definitely a comedy.

16. Have you ever made a gingerbread house? Does a graham cracker house count?

17. Describe your kits to us with 2 words or less Big Baby

18. Do you wear a watch on a daily basis? No, It's attached to my purse strap if I need it.

19. Who is the sexiest person to you? I don't think I have any preferences at this time. Odd but true.

20. Anything coming up this week that you need good vibes for? Warmer weather?

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
A couple of pounds I could lose - but overall I'm pretty happy.

2. Do you have any scars on your body? Oh yes - a nice 4 inch one.

All spayed except Lily - she's not ready yet.

I can....but I don't

I have toast for breakfast

They're dainty little girls

Nope

Grace

9. Have you ever gone surfing in the ocean? no way
- too many swimmy things with sharp teeth out there

10. Have you ever seen the movie, "The Lion King"? I've lost count of the number of times I've seen it.

11. Is your hair naturally curly, naturally straight, or somewhere in between? It has a natural wave and a mind of its own.

A work-related issue

13. Have you ever been sailing?Nope

Going to somewhere new.

15. Your in your jammies, you have a big tub of popcorn, your settled onto your sofa with your kits all around you, and you have only two movies you can watch.......scary or comedy. What do you pick? Comedy

16. Have you ever made a gingerbread house? Nope - but I would like to.

17. Describe your kits to us with 2 words or less. Adorable

18. Do you wear a watch on a daily basis? Yep - so I know when to shut up and release my students.

19. Who is the sexiest person to you? Hubby of course

20. Anything coming up this week that you need good vibes for? Not for me - but MIL could do with any spare vibes that might be floating around.

You too

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Are you happy with your weight or do you want to lose or gain? I would like to lose a couple of pounds.

2. Do you have any scars on your body? Yes, quite a few.

3. Are all your kits spayed or neutered? Yep.

4. Can you stand on your head? Yes.

5. What kind of fruit do you put on your cereal? Strawberries or bananas if I have them.

6. Are your kits dainty when they eat, or is it gone in one gulp? A happy medium of the two.

7. Do you like to eat chicken wings? No, I am vegetarian.

8. If you were to adopt an all white female kitten right now, what would you name it? I don't know, I would have to see what her personality is like. I doubt I would chose a name based on color alone.

9. Have you ever gone surfing in the ocean? No.

10. Have you ever seen the movie, "The Lion King"? Yes.

11. Is your hair naturally curly, naturally straight, or somewhere in between? Naturally straight.

12. What's the last thing that made you mad? An idiot on the road.

13. Have you ever been sailing? Yes.

14. What gets you really excited ? Going on vacation.

15. You're in your jammies, you have a big tub of popcorn, you're settled onto your sofa with your kits all around you, and you have only two movies you can watch.......scary or comedy. What do you pick? Comedy.

16. Have you ever made a gingerbread house? A long time ago.

17. Describe your kits to us with 2 words or less. Adorable, mischievious.

18. Do you wear a watch on a daily basis? Absolutely.

19. Who is the sexiest person to you? My husband.

20. Anything coming up this week that you need good vibes for? Nope.

Have a great week!

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1. Are you happy with your weight or do you want to lose or gain? I am happy with my weight, although I would like to be in shape.

2. Do you have any scars on your body? A million. I was a tom boy. lol I also have a bunch of scars on my right wrist becuase on my 7th birthday I went through a glass door.

3. Are all your kits spayed or neutered? No, not yet. He is scheduled for next friday as long as he is feeling better.

4. Can you stand on your head? I used to be able to. Now it just gives me a headache.

5. What kind of fruit do you put on your cereal? Raspberries. mmmmmmm

6. Are your kits dainty when they eat, or is it gone in one gulp? CJ eats like we never feed him!!

7. Do you like to eat chicken wings? No.

8. If you were to adopt an all white female kitten right now, what would you name it? Opal.

9. Have you ever gone surfing in the ocean? No. I'd be afraid to. lol One time when I lived in Florida a big wave slammed me under and I couldn't get back up for a while. Once I finally stumbled onto shore I had a bloody nose and sand embedded in my legs. lol

10. Have you ever seen the movie, "The Lion King"? Yes, a million times. I love it.

11. Is your hair naturally curly, naturally straight, or somewhere in between? Straight.

12. What's the last thing that made you mad? I bought a bunch of scratch off tickets today and didn't win a single dollar back.

13. Have you ever been sailing? No, but I'd like to.

14. What gets you really excited ? A beautiful day. Especially when I have the day off.

15. Your in your jammies, you have a big tub of popcorn, your settled onto your sofa with your kits all around you, and you have only two movies you can watch.......scary or comedy. What do you pick? Definitely comedy.

16. Have you ever made a gingerbread house? No, but it sounds very yummy right now.

17. Describe your kits to us with 2 words or less. Curious and playful.

18. Do you wear a watch on a daily basis? Normally, sometimes I forget where I put it. lol

19. Who is the sexiest person to you? I couldn't pick just one person but who comes to mind right now is Viggo Mortensen from Lord of the Rings. Yummy.

20. Anything coming up this week that you need good vibes for? Most importantly: My CJ isn't feeling well. I'm hoping he gets better and his test results come back normal. And I have to have a root canal on Tuesday.

misstorri

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
  1. Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

Hi guys.........this will be the final questions that you guys submitted.....enjoy and have a great week!!
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

1. Have a great week everyone!!
  1. 1.I want to lose 10 lbs! 2.Lots including 2 surgery scars. 3.all nutered thank God! 4. Yes 5. Berries, bananas 6. Shadow and Picasso are danity Kaya and Tigger inhale! 7. No 8. UNNESSASARY! 9. Yes and almost died 10. Yes 11. Both 12. my signature!!! 13.No 14. who knows 15.comedy 16. Yes 17. Cute, Silly 18. Never! 19.I have no idea 20. Can you all please pray for my boss to go on PROZAC?

fat clumsy cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
1. Are you happy with your weight or do you want to lose or gain? I am happy with my weight now.

2. Do you have any scars on your body? no

3. Are all your kits spayed or neutered? yes

4. Can you stand on your head? no

5. What kind of fruit do you put on your cereal? I dun eat cereal

6. Are your kits dainty when they eat, or is it gone in one gulp? They took one or two mouthful, went off, come back for another one or two mouthful.

7. Do you like to eat chicken wings? Yes, BBQ ones. Yummy!

8. If you were to adopt an all white female kitten right now, what would you name it? I will call her Mei Mei which mean little sister in Chinese. I almost adopted one white female cat but my boys dun welcome her.

9. Have you ever gone surfing in the ocean? No

10. Have you ever seen the movie, "The Lion King"? Yes, of course.

11. Is your hair naturally curly, naturally straight, or somewhere in between? Natural Curly, My rebonding is wearing off.

12. What's the last thing that made you mad? I cannot remember.

13. Have you ever been sailing? No

14. What gets you really excited ? Going away for a vacation.

15. Your in your jammies, you have a big tub of popcorn, your settled onto your sofa with your kits all around you, and you have only two movies you can watch.......scary or comedy. What do you pick? comedy of course. I dun watch scary movies, my heart cannot take it.

16. Have you ever made a gingerbread house? No

17. Describe your kits to us with 2 words or less. Fat, Clumsy

18. Do you wear a watch on a daily basis? No, I dun like wearing a watch although I love shopping for watches.

19. Who is the sexiest person to you? Mui Mui at the moment.

20. Anything coming up this week that you need good vibes for? I need to be more hardworking.

meiam

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
(125 after 3 kids...woohoo!)

2. Do you have any scars on your body?oh yes, many

3. Are all your kits spayed or neutered? yes

4. Can you stand on your head? no

5. What kind of fruit do you put on your cereal? banana

6. Are your kits dainty when they eat, or is it gone in one gulp? dainty

7. Do you like to eat chicken wings? no

8. If you were to adopt an all white female kitten right now, what would you name it? it would depend on the personality

9. Have you ever gone surfing in the ocean?no

10. Have you ever seen the movie, "The Lion King"?many times i have 3 kids

11. Is your hair naturally curly, naturally straight, or somewhere in between? very straight!

stuff i read here about people being cruel to animals

no

14. What gets you really excited ? the guy that plays clark kent on smallville!

15. Your in your jammies, you have a big tub of popcorn, your settled onto your sofa with your kits all around you, and you have only two movies you can watch.......scary or comedy. What do you pick? comedy

16. Have you ever made a gingerbread house? yes!

17. Describe your kits to us with 2 words or less. cuddly loveballs

18. Do you wear a watch on a daily basis? no

19. Who is the sexiest person to you? the guy that plays clark kent on smallville

20. Anything coming up this week that you need good vibes for? no, but i'll send my good vibes out to anyone who needs them!

mferr84

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

want to lose!!

yes, on my chest from surgury

of course

used to

bananas

sara is dainty, dont know how the new kitty is going to be

yea, they're okay, i would prefer strips though

Gwen -means white-fair-blessed

only the atlantic

of course

it is naturally curly, but it is so long, thick, and heavy that the top stays a little straight and the underside is super curly... i always flat-iron it, and i am fixin to have a procedure done to it that is supposed to straighten it for like a year or so, even if it airdries

probably my husband...no i know it was my hubby

nope, i am scared of sailboats... they dont look very sturdy

not much

comedy if my hubby is not home, if he is, then scary

yes, nothing real big and fancy though

sara is playful & sweet

no

man-johnny depp
woman-gwen stefani
i think both of them are way beyond sexy

nope, thanks though!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Enjoy and have a great week!! Thanks Susie, same to you!

Very happy with it at the moment.

2. Do you have any scars on your body? Plenty. The most noticible one though is one on my face, I got that from picking off a cold sore.

Elmo is desexed. The others aren't.

Nope

Strawberries and Bananas!

We have both here. Elmo is the gulper and Muffin is very dainty!

Yes I do!

Cupcake (Because I have a white female called Muffin)

9. Have you ever gone surfing in the ocean? Nope

10. Have you ever seen the movie, "The Lion King"? Yes

11. Is your hair naturally curly, naturally straight, or somewhere in between? Naturally curly!

My Nana saying she would pick me up early!! Grrr!

13. Have you ever been sailing? Yes

New kittens!

16. Have you ever made a gingerbread house? Yup!!

17. Describe your kits to us with 2 words or less. Lotsa fun!

18. Do you wear a watch on a daily basis? Nope

19. Who is the sexiest person to you? My boyfriend OH and Jon Bon Jovi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. Anything coming up this week that you need good vibes for? Not this week

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. Are you happy with your weight or do you want to lose or gain?I really need to lose abou 70 lbs, to be healthier

2. Do you have any scars on your body? lots of small kitty scars, one 8" one from my hysterectomy

3. Are all your kits spayed or neutered? all except Gizzy.......he's on his way ASAP

4. Can you stand on your head?nope

5. What kind of fruit do you put on your cereal? sometimes bananas sometimes strawberries

6. Are your kits dainty when they eat, or is it gone in one gulp? some of both

7. Do you like to eat chicken wings? yep, especially hot ones!

8. If you were to adopt an all white female kitten right now, what would you name it? Ohmygodnotanothercat! Lol, just joking! Probably Diana

9. Have you ever gone surfing in the ocean? nope

10. Have you ever seen the movie, "The Lion King"? yes

11. Is your hair naturally curly, naturally straight, or somewhere in between? in between

12. What's the last thing that made you mad?haven't been really "mad" in a week or two.

13. Have you ever been sailing? nope

14. What gets you really excited ? playing music, seeing good friends

15. Your in your jammies, you have a big tub of popcorn, your settled onto your sofa with your kits all around you, and you have only two movies you can watch.......scary or comedy. What do you pick? one of each, scary then comedy

16. Have you ever made a gingerbread house? yes

17. Describe your kits to us with 2 words or less. sweethearts

18. Do you wear a watch on a daily basis? nope

19. Who is the sexiest person to you? Ryan

20. Anything coming up this week that you need good vibes for? npe, just keep Stephanie's Grandma in your prayers!

Have a great week everyone!! You too Susie!