This weeks questions: 04/17/05

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by berylayn

20. Need any good vibes for the upcoming week, just let us know..........I actually have a pretty low key week. We are hatching butterflies in our classroom this week at work. Maybe a few vibes that they all hatch and are released safely
You asked for them - you get them! Some vibes coming your way so that the babies hatch and are released safely.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Also,

Cindy - I'm hoping so much that your Lil Bit will improve!

Marge - Sending good vibes for your job interview!

Meagan - Lots of vibes coming your way for your tests.

VTS - Some vibes coming your way also.

marge

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by WellingtonCats

Also,

Cindy - I'm hoping so much that your Lil Bit will improve!

Marge - Sending good vibes for your job interview!

Meagan - Lots of vibes coming your way for your tests.

VTS - Some vibes coming your way also.
Thanks I am already nervous, going to plan what I wear today so I don't have to think about it.

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. If your kits sleep with you, do they sleep next to you or on you?
Adelaide and Tippy sleep in their own beds. Felicity may sleep in her bed or in daughter's sitting room. Lily sometimes sleeps as close to me/hubby as she can get or may decide to sleep in the coat cupboard downstairs

2. What is your favorite meal of the day, breakfast, lunch or dinner?

dinner usually

3. You've invited 5 of us over for dinner? What would you serve us?
It depends whether I have any vegetarians present. But if not...something fresh tasting to start maybe brie, grapes, figs and a little salad. Main course would be chicken breast cooked with a marmalade and onion sauce and rocket salad. Then my favourite jamaican pineapple dish with ice cream.

4. Do you like dairy products? If so, what is your favorite? (We know Ryan's is cheese) I really love cheese - but don't eat much of it these days.

5. If you aren't already, and you could be, would you rather be a writer or an artist?
a writer. I'm ok with words. I'd love to be an artist - but really cannot draw a thing.

6. Did you ever take anything from a store as a child without paying for it?

Nope

7. How do you prefer to eat a potato?cooked

8. Did you play hopscotch as a child? yes!

9. Do you like to swim? Yes - but in a pool....and not to deep....and no waves. I'm just chicken

10. Do you ever bath your kits or leave that up to them?Lily gets a bath. The others - it wouldn't be worth losing my arm for unless they were in danger or pain and needed it.

11. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Tom and Jerry or Top Cat - they tie.

12. You wake up, it's a bright sunny day, warm temps, with nothing scheduled. What do you do?? GARDEN!!!!!

13. What is your favorite kind of stuffing for a turkey? Cranberries and Chestnut.

14. Do you wash your face with soap or a cleanser? Cleanser

15. What part of your body would you like to reshape? my tum could do with a bit of work - but nothing that easting less and exercising more wouldn't fix

16. Do your kits burp? I don't think so

17. For you with better halves in your lives at the moment or had them in the past, have you ever called or wanted to call them a jacka**? Nope. That doesn't mean he always behaves himself

18. What is your favorite fast food place? McDonalds/Pizza Hut

19. Do your kits ruin any of your furniture?Tippy would if we didn't watch her - she's a scratcher.

20. Need any good vibes for the upcoming week, just let us know..........Nope - all is groovy in my neck of the woods
Bags of good vibes to anyone who needs them though.

Trixie, Petals and Tiggy say hi to you all and hope it's a good week!
Hi there you gorgeous kitties
hope you and your meowmy have a good week!

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1. If your kits sleep with you, do they sleep next to you or on you? Next to me.

2. What is your favorite meal of the day, breakfast, lunch or dinner? Lunch is probably my favorite but I'm happy to eat at any time. lol

3. You've invited 5 of us over for dinner? What would you serve us? My favorite thing to eat right now is my chicken teriyaki. So most likely that lol

4. Do you like dairy products? If so, what is your favorite? (We know Ryan's is cheese) Yes, cheese is my favorite. I love a nice, big glass of milk too.

5. If you aren't already, and you could be, would you rather be a writer or an artist? An artist.

6. Did you ever take anything from a store as a child without paying for it? No.

7. How do you prefer to eat a potato? Mashed.

8. Did you play hopscotch as a child? Occasionally.

9. Do you like to swim? Love to. I can't wait until it's nice enough to go to the beach.
10. Do you ever bath your kits or leave that up to them? I did when he was very small but he's a clean boy now -- thank god.

11. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!

12. You wake up, it's a bright sunny day, warm temps, with nothing scheduled. What do you do?? Hit the beach!

13. What is your favorite kind of stuffing for a turkey? My grandma's.

14. Do you wash your face with soap or a cleanser? A cleanser.

15. What part of your body would you like to reshape? Everything.

16. Do your kits burp? Unfortunately, once in a while.

17. For you with better halves in your lives at the moment or had them in the past, have you ever called or wanted to call them a jacka**? haha No, the thought has never crossed my mind.

18. What is your favorite fast food place? I really don't like fast food all too much but I do love Taco Bell.

19. Do your kits ruin any of your furniture? He's been good so far. But I'm not worried now.. but he better keep those claws in their place when I get my new sofa.

20. Need any good vibes for the upcoming week, just let us know.......... Yes, please!! I have to go the dentist on Wednesday and I'm terrified. lol

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Fawn sleeps on the corner of the bed at least some of most nights; Cindy sleeps on me, or rather between my legs, at least some of most nights; Suzy...??? not anywhere near anyone else.

Dinner

I have no idea until I know who's coming. I'll need to check with you about likes/dislikes/allergies before I decide what to offer. I promise it'll be nice, though.

4. Do you like dairy products? If so, what is your favorite? (We know Ryan's is cheese)

Love 'em -- all of them, in different ways. I love pretty much all cheese, except for the processed c**p; I love yogurt, as long as it's not the skinny stuff. Cream, ice cream...I don't dislike milk, but there are things I'd rather drink, and please don't give me anything skinnier than whole milk.

5. If you aren't already, and you could be, would you rather be a writer or an artist?

Writer.

I don't think so...that was a long time ago.

7. How do you prefer to eat a potato?

Depends on the meal: pretty much any way, except raw.

8. Did you play hopscotch as a child?

Yes

9. Do you like to swim?

I used to, though I was never a particularly good swimmer

10. Do you ever bath your kits or leave that up to them?

They don't need my help.

11. What was your favorite cartoon as a child?

Roadrunner

12. You wake up, it's a bright sunny day, warm temps, with nothing scheduled. What do you do??

Probably spend most of it in the yard, one way or another, including BBQing dinner.

13. What is your favorite kind of stuffing for a turkey?

Bread stuffing with celery, onion and sage.

14. Do you wash your face with soap or a cleanser?

Warm water only.

15. What part of your body would you like to reshape?

My middle

16. Do your kits burp?

Maybe, but I've never heard it.

17. For you with better halves in your lives at the moment or had them in the past, have you ever called or wanted to call them a jacka**?

Not even tempted

18. What is your favorite fast food place?

Don't do much fast food, but Quizno's makes a good sub

19. Do your kits ruin any of your furniture?

We weren't quick enough off the mark to prevent Cindy and Fawn from getting at the chesterfield, but we didn't worry too much about it, because it needs to be reupholstered anyway, and we'll just re-train at that point, when their scent marking has been removed.

20. Need any good vibes for the upcoming week, just let us know..........

Just craziness season

cyber cat

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1. If your kits sleep with you, do they sleep next to you or on you? Both

2. What is your favorite meal of the day, breakfast, lunch or dinner? Dinner

3. You've invited 5 of us over for dinner? What would you serve us? Filet Mignon wrapped in bacon, with rice, steamed veggies and sauteed mushrooms.

4. Do you like dairy products? If so, what is your favorite? Milk

5. If you aren't already, and you could be, would you rather be a writer or an artist? Artist

6. Did you ever take anything from a store as a child without paying for it? yes, a chocolate bar

7. How do you prefer to eat a potato? baked on the BBQ

8. Did you play hopscotch as a child? Yes

9. Do you like to swim? Yes

10. Do you ever bath your kits or leave that up to them? once in awhile, Katie doesn't like it at all.

11. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Looney toons

12. You wake up, it's a bright sunny day, warm temps, with nothing scheduled. What do you do?? Mountian biking!

13. What is your favorite kind of stuffing for a turkey? I don't like stuffing. yuk!

14. Do you wash your face with soap or a cleanser? soap

15. What part of your body would you like to reshape? my butt

16. Do your kits burp? no, I've never heard Katie burp.

17. For you with better halves in your lives at the moment or had them in the past, have you ever called or wanted to call them a jacka**? yes but only jokingly

18. What is your favorite fast food place? Tim Hortons - I love the sandwiches

19. Do your kits ruin any of your furniture? no

20. Need any good vibes for the upcoming week, just let us know.........

jugen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. If your kits sleep with you, do they sleep next to you or on you? Rocket sleeps under the covers and after awhile he gets hot and sleeps by my feet above the covers, Twig sleeps by my feet above the covers, Isis and Luna argue for the spot right by my stomach.

2. What is your favorite meal of the day, breakfast, lunch or dinner? Dinner, I'm a night owl..

3. You've invited 5 of us over for dinner? What would you serve us? Pizza, I'm not a cook. Unless Brad was cooking, then we'd have something YUMMY, like Shrimp saute.

4. Do you like dairy products? If so, what is your favorite? (We know Ryan's is cheese) cheese, then cottage cheese.

5. If you aren't already, and you could be, would you rather be a writer or an artist? writer. I like reading sometimes.

6. Did you ever take anything from a store as a child without paying for it? one time and it tramatized me from ever doing it again! I thought I'd get caught and end up in jail, trust me when you're a small child, stealing is NOT a fun game!(at least it wasn't for me!)

7. How do you prefer to eat a potato? anyway I can get my hands on it! I LOVE potatos!

8. Did you play hopscotch as a child? yes

9. Do you like to swim? NO!!

10. Do you ever bath your kits or leave that up to them? Brad does, but I think that is mean, unless of course they have something like poopoo on them or something like that, but other then that they can bathe themselves.

11. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Thunder cats, He man, smurfs.

12. You wake up, it's a bright sunny day, warm temps, with nothing scheduled. What do you do?? open the doors so the cats can sit on the enclosed porches, and clean the house, unless Brad is off then we go and play!!!!!

13. What is your favorite kind of stuffing for a turkey? stuffing is yucky!

14. Do you wash your face with soap or a cleanser? soap

15. What part of your body would you like to reshape? everything below my bustline!

16. Do your kits burp? I've only heard Twig burp but I'm sure they all do!

17. For you with better halves in your lives at the moment or had them in the past, have you ever called or wanted to call them a jacka**? I have and will again if he is acting like one!

18. What is your favorite fast food place? Wendys

19. Do your kits ruin any of your furniture? Brad says yes a little bit with all their hair, but I disagree. ( speaking of jacka**)

Trixie, Petals and Tiggy say hi to you all and hope it's a good week!

graykittenlove

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. If your kits sleep with you, do they sleep next to you or on you? They sleep next to me but Samwise has to be touching me.

2. What is your favorite meal of the day, breakfast, lunch or dinner? Lunch

3. You've invited 5 of us over for dinner? What would you serve us? Probably some kind of beef dish with a large garden salad and potato side. And something like brownies for dessert.

4. Do you like dairy products? If so, what is your favorite? (We know Ryan's is cheese) No not really although cottage cheese is pretty good.

5. If you aren't already, and you could be, would you rather be a writer or an artist? Writer.

6. Did you ever take anything from a store as a child without paying for it? Once I was carrying around a pack of gum and forgot to put it on the counter to pay for. My Mom, Dad and I got outside and I figured out we hadn't paid for it and freaked out so bad that my Mom took the gum back into pay for it.

7. How do you prefer to eat a potato? French fried.

8. Did you play hopscotch as a child? Yeah but I wasn't very good at it.

9. Do you like to swim? Yes.

10. Do you ever bath your kits or leave that up to them? I leave it to them.

11. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Probably G I Joe, kind of a strange choice considering how girlie I was.

12. You wake up, it's a bright sunny day, warm temps, with nothing scheduled. What do you do?? Open up the apartment and start cleaning.

13. What is your favorite kind of stuffing for a turkey? None.

15. What part of your body would you like to reshape? everything from the neck down. I want to be smaller.

16. Do your kits burp? Not really.

17. For you with better halves in your lives at the moment or had them in the past, have you ever called or wanted to call them a jacka**? Yes and infact at times I have called them jacka**es.

18. What is your favorite fast food place? Probably McDonalds.

19. Do your kits ruin any of your furniture? Not yet although my love seat sometimes takes a beating.

Not really just a boring week ahead.

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittenkrazy

20. Need any good vibes for the upcoming week, just let us know.......... Just that my wee girl Little Bit keeps improving!
Since Bit passed away last night, I want to change my answer to this one.......extra good vibes and prayers for Stephanies (dawnofsierra) Grandma and cousin!

KitEKats4Eva!

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Both

2. What is your favorite meal of the day, breakfast, lunch or dinner? All of them!!

3. You've invited 5 of us over for dinner? What would you serve us? Roast vegetable risotto and New York cherry cheese cake with macadamia brittle

4. Do you like dairy products? If so, what is your favorite? (We know Ryan's is cheese) Yah. Cold full cream milk in a chilled glass with ice.

5. If you aren't already, and you could be, would you rather be a writer or an artist? Writer

6. Did you ever take anything from a store as a child without paying for it? Yup. And suffered the guilt forever.

7. How do you prefer to eat a potato? Roasted

8. Did you play hopscotch as a child? YES!!!

9. Do you like to swim? Yes - but not doing laps, just swimming around.

10. Do you ever bath your kits or leave that up to them? Up to them - I don't have a death wish...

11. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Astroboy.

12. You wake up, it's a bright sunny day, warm temps, with nothing scheduled. What do you do?? Read

13. What is your favorite kind of stuffing for a turkey? None

15. What part of your body would you like to reshape? Thighs

16. Do your kits burp? Possibly, but I've never heard them!

17. For you with better halves in your lives at the moment or had them in the past, have you ever called or wanted to call them a jacka**? Regularly!!

18. What is your favorite fast food place? Hungry Jacks (Burger King).

19. Do your kits ruin any of your furniture? Most of it.

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. If your kits sleep with you, do they sleep next to you or on you? Bit of both

2. What is your favorite meal of the day, breakfast, lunch or dinner? Dinner, of course!

3. You've invited 5 of us over for dinner? What would you serve us? A cookout! With pavlova for dessert!

4. Do you like dairy products? If so, what is your favorite? (We know Ryan's is cheese) Definitely feta cheese!!!

5. If you aren't already, and you could be, would you rather be a writer or an artist? Uh, I want to be both, can I be both?

6. Did you ever take anything from a store as a child without paying for it? Nope, I was too scared!

7. How do you prefer to eat a potato? Mashed!

8. Did you play hopscotch as a child? Yep!

9. Do you like to swim? I am a water baby!

10. Do you ever bath your kits or leave that up to them? Yes I have to bathe them sometimes.

11. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Scooby Doo

12. You wake up, it's a bright sunny day, warm temps, with nothing scheduled. What do you do?? Swim!

13. What is your favorite kind of stuffing for a turkey? I dont like stuffing.

14. Do you wash your face with soap or a cleanser? Cleanser - my skin is too sensitive

15. What part of your body would you like to reshape? My boobs, I would like them reduced and uplifted!

16. Do your kits burp? I dont know

17. For you with better halves in your lives at the moment or had them in the past, have you ever called or wanted to call them a jacka**? Yeah sometimes, especially the time Jake let his brother borrow money to get out of jail and he has avoided paying us back.

18. What is your favorite fast food place? Zaxbys

19. Do your kits ruin any of your furniture? Of course Kahu does

20. Need any good vibes for the upcoming week, just let us know.......... PLEASE pray that my allergies go away this week!

ricalynn

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
next to me, usually Bella at my feet and Mika on the pillow, tickling my nose w/her whiskers

2. What is your favorite meal of the day, breakfast, lunch or dinner? Vegas breakfast: poached eggs, hashbrowns and a cool crisp Mimosa, enjoyed al fresco and followed by a fantastic cuppa joe

3. You've invited 5 of us over for dinner? What would you serve us? Uh, right now Papa John's - clearing out the pantry in preparation for the move.

4. Do you like dairy products? If so, what is your favorite? (We know Ryan's is cheese) ICE CREAM!!!! esp chocolate chip cookie dough!

5. If you aren't already, and you could be, would you rather be a writer or an artist? artist - a skill I've never attempted to master

6. Did you ever take anything from a store as a child without paying for it? Not that I recall - maybe i should call my mom. . .

7. How do you prefer to eat a potato? Baked, and lots of butter & sour cream w/the skin!

8. Did you play hopscotch as a child? once or twice

9. Do you like to swim? nah, but I love lounging poolside w/lots of SPF 45 on!

10. Do you ever bath your kits or leave that up to them? they do a pretty good job of bathing each other!

11. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? I know it's not a cartoon, but The Muppet Show

12. You wake up, it's a bright sunny day, warm temps, with nothing scheduled. What do you do?? take a nice long walk thru the neighborhood, then grab a chair, my sunglasses and a good book and head out to the patio

13. What is your favorite kind of stuffing for a turkey? cranberry-apple stuffing

14. Do you wash your face with soap or a cleanser? cleanser

15. What part of your body would you like to reshape? my bust - AGAIN *ugh*

16. Do your kits burp? I've never heard them say excuse me. . .

17. For you with better halves in your lives at the moment or had them in the past, have you ever called or wanted to call them a jacka**? yes and yes - I pull no punches

18. What is your favorite fast food place? Burger King

19. Do your kits ruin any of your furniture? ruin, no. But Mika loves to attempt claw-sharpening on my overstuffed chair

20. Need any good vibes for the upcoming week, just let us know.......... Vibes for me to finish up my semester and get packed so I can get home to help my mom. Vibes for mom's next appt w/the oncologist that the chemo is working.

You guys are the greatest!! Love reading these threads

darkeyedgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. If your kits sleep with you, do they sleep next to you or on you? K.C. sleeps on my hair; Snickers on my feet; Hammie on my side (all squished next to me but definitely ON ME). Jess & Zorro sleep in opposite corners and Dusty stays on a pillow.

2. What is your favorite meal of the day, breakfast, lunch or dinner? DESSERT

3. You've invited 5 of us over for dinner? What would you serve us? 5-alarm chili... Cincinnati style only hotter. With cornbread & beer. We'd eat outside & then pig on Graeter's ice cream afterwards.

4. Do you like dairy products? If so, what is your favorite? (We know Ryan's is cheese) Yes all dairy, favorite is... ice cream

5. If you aren't already, and you could be, would you rather be a writer or an artist? Writer

6. Did you ever take anything from a store as a child without paying for it? Not that I remember!

7. How do you prefer to eat a potato? Baked, with cheese & chives

8. Did you play hopscotch as a child? Yup, still do

9. Do you like to swim? Yes big time, I'm part mermaid

10. Do you ever bath your kits or leave that up to them? Leave it up to them but I have to clean off the occasional butt every now and then... 2 longhaired cats + poopie stuck in fur = mom cleans the butts.

11. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Hate to admit this, but... SMURFS

12. You wake up, it's a bright sunny day, warm temps, with nothing scheduled. What do you do?? If the yard & car didn't need anything done I'd go to the park, go for a walk, jump around in the trampoline & just be really goofy.

13. What is your favorite kind of stuffing for a turkey? I don't like stuffing

14. Do you wash your face with soap or a cleanser? Oil of Olay daily facials!

15. What part of your body would you like to reshape? My butt, it's too big

16. Do your kits burp? Yes, Snickers does, right in my face as he's giving me sweet kisses

17. For you with better halves in your lives at the moment or had them in the past, have you ever called or wanted to call them a jacka**? No, I was usually the one being called names or being accused of being the jacka**

18. What is your favorite fast food place? Taco Bell

19. Do your kits ruin any of your furniture? Yeah, Hammie has managed to expose the stuffing in my sofa, but that's part of having cats!

20. Need any good vibes for the upcoming week, just let us know.......... Not yet, everything is just peachy....

diane8704

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
depends on their mood. Mostly on my feet.

2. What is your favorite meal of the day, breakfast, lunch or dinner? dinner

3. You've invited 5 of us over for dinner? What would you serve us? Grilled chicken, mac-n-cheese (homemade), french style green beans, and white chocolate blondies for dessert.

4. Do you like dairy products? If so, what is your favorite? (We know Ryan's is cheese) oh, yes! I like cheese and yogurt.

6. Did you ever take anything from a store as a child without paying for it? No, but I was with a friend who did, and I felt guilty for a loooooooong time afterwards.

7. How do you prefer to eat a potato? baked or boiled

8. Did you play hopscotch as a child? oh, yes!

9. Do you like to swim? only in a pool.

10. Do you ever bath your kits or leave that up to them? not unless they really need it. Otherwise, they stay inside all the time, so they tend to clean themselves or eachother.

11. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? She-ra princess of power or Jem. I did like the Gummy bears, though.

12. You wake up, it's a bright sunny day, warm temps, with nothing scheduled. What do you do?? Lay there and contemplate what I want to do. Probably lounge on the porch in a hammock and read a good book, take a nap.....sigh***

13. What is your favorite kind of stuffing for a turkey? cornbread

14. Do you wash your face with soap or a cleanser? cleanser

15. What part of your body would you like to reshape? my hips. Ever since I broke them, they are swollen constantly. It makes me look disproportioned.

16. Do your kits burp? I guess. Not very often though

17. For you with better halves in your lives at the moment or had them in the past, have you ever called or wanted to call them a jacka**? I have called him that....in my mind.

18. What is your favorite fast food place? El Mariachis

19. Do your kits ruin any of your furniture? Every chance they get

20. Need any good vibes for the upcoming week, just let us know.......... I dont, but I send mine to everybody that needs them.

fat clumsy cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I dun allow them to sleep at my room at all.

Lunch, because I only have to think what I want to eat.

Chicken curry with rice, some fried vegetables, steam egg.

4. Do you like dairy products? If so, what is your favorite? (We know Ryan's is cheese)
Cheese too

An Artist!

Oh yes, buy two get one free. And I did not pay for the free one.

7. How do you prefer to eat a potato?
I hate potato.

8. Did you play hopscotch as a child?
yes

9. Do you like to swim?
yes

10. Do you ever bath your kits or leave that up to them?
I bathe them when they start to stink.

Snoopy? I cannot remember.

12. You wake up, it's a bright sunny day, warm temps, with nothing scheduled. What do you do??
Sit there and stone.

13. What is your favorite kind of stuffing for a turkey?
*cough* I hate turkey too.

14. Do you wash your face with soap or a cleanser?
A cleanser

15. What part of your body would you like to reshape?
I dun want to be a hunch back.

16. Do your kits burp?
no

17. For you with better halves in your lives at the moment or had them in the past, have you ever called or wanted to call them a jacka**?
no

18. What is your favorite fast food place?
Mos burger

19. Do your kits ruin any of your furniture?
Yes, they completely destroy by $600 sofa, $??? monitor, eaten my husband's mouse.

I need a baby. I mean a real baby not one with a tail.

annabelle33

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. If your kits sleep with you, do they sleep next to you or on you? roxy does not sleep with me

2. What is your favorite meal of the day, breakfast, lunch or dinner? dinner
I don't really eat breakfast and lunch at work is a joke

3. You've invited 5 of us over for dinner? What would you serve us? hm. grilled chicken salads probably.. easiest to clean up after 5 people

4. Do you like dairy products? If so, what is your favorite? (We know Ryan's is cheese) I drink a ton of milk and LOVE cottage cheese and yogurt..

5. If you aren't already, and you could be, would you rather be a writer or an artist? eep. That's like choosing between 2 of my dreams... But I would say an artist for now..

6. Did you ever take anything from a store as a child without paying for it? once I took this crappy $1.00 ring on a dare from my bad influences--er, friends--who said they wouldn't like me if I didn't when I was probably 15 or so.. but nothing else

7. How do you prefer to eat a potato? mashed with gravy or french fries.. or in potato salad

8. Did you play hopscotch as a child? not often but I did

9. Do you like to swim? I can't swim but I like to try

10. Do you ever bath your kits or leave that up to them? I am scared to bathe roxy

11. What was your favorite cartoon as a child? Kid Video
Or Beverly Hills Teens..

12. You wake up, it's a bright sunny day, warm temps, with nothing scheduled. What do you do?? Go for a nature walk..

13. What is your favorite kind of stuffing for a turkey? bread..?

14. Do you wash your face with soap or a cleanser? a cleanser

15. What part of your body would you like to reshape? my butt/thighs

16. Do your kits burp? not that I've noticed

17. For you with better halves in your lives at the moment or had them in the past, have you ever called or wanted to call them a jacka**? I have and I did.

18. What is your favorite fast food place? Quiznos

19. Do your kits ruin any of your furniture? not yet

20. Need any good vibes for the upcoming week, just let us know.......... well this isn't for me but for my bf. He is having a rough time with some things and I don't want to get into it, but I would appreciate some "everything will work out fine" vibes sent to him asap
tia!

ugaimes

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi all!
Sorry I've been MIA these past few days; I was up in the mountains to see my brother get a big award from his college this weekend

1. If your kits sleep with you, do they sleep next to you or on you? Cosette likes to sleep either by my head or on my chest if I sleep on my back....Eponine likes to sleep next to me, though she'll usually get on me at least once during the night to knead

2. What is your favorite meal of the day, breakfast, lunch or dinner? Usually lunch... because it means I'm half-way done with the work day!

3. You've invited 5 of us over for dinner? What would you serve us? Garlic cheese grits, shrimp, and sausage- what we Savannahians call low country boil

4. Do you like dairy products? If so, what is your favorite? (We know Ryan's is cheese) Cookies Cookies Cookies ice cream by Blue Bell

5. If you aren't already, and you could be, would you rather be a writer or an artist? Artist. What a great lifestyle!

7. How do you prefer to eat a potato? Fried and French-like

8. Did you play hopscotch as a child? Suppose so

9. Do you like to swim? I love it, but not at the beach- there's some big sharks out there!!!

10. Do you ever bath your kits or leave that up to them? I use those kitty bath wipes on them from time-to-time, especially after Cosette's found a way to get into the fireplace and gets covered in soot

........Rocky and Bullwinkle

12. You wake up, it's a bright sunny day, warm temps, with nothing scheduled. What do you do?? *cough cough* Call in sick to work!

13. What is your favorite kind of stuffing for a turkey? Bacon

14. Do you wash your face with soap or a cleanser? Aveeno

15. What part of your body would you like to reshape? Lower tummy....attempting to do it with a consistent workout routine...

16. Do your kits burp? LOL, not that I know of...though, Cosette has horrible gas

17. For you with better halves in your lives at the moment or had them in the past, have you ever called or wanted to call them a jacka**? Never wanted to with Bradley...but called an abusive ex that on a few occasions...

18. What is your favorite fast food place? Gyro Wrap and Chick-Fil-A

19. Do your kits ruin any of your furniture? Eponine is soooo good
But Cosette is another story...thank God for slipcovers!!!

20. Need any good vibes for the upcoming week, just let us know..........Cosette gets spayed on Friday and I'm a nervous wreck!!!