This weeks questions....01/09/04

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This weeks questions..........first off though, I need to thank you all for the support and friendship you offered me this past week. Each and everyone of you...........

1. What is the weather where you are at this moment?

2. Do you have family pictures in your home displayed?

3. Do you like nuts?

4. Are you punctual or a procrastinator?

5. What do you like on your toast?

6. How many TV's do you have in your home?

7. Would you move somewhere other than where you live if you could?

8. Would you like to go up in a hot air balloon?

9. What was your favorite subject in school?

10. Are you athletic?

11. What did you have for breakfast this morning?

12. What are/were your plans for today?

13. What's your favorite place to dine out at?

14. Do you have a specific day/time that you change your kitty litter?

15. How often do you do your laundry? Do you dry your jeans in the dryer?

16. Do you have smoke detectors in your home? (one should be on every floor!)

17. If someone cut in a long line in front of you, would you say anything to that person?

18. Do you pack a lunch or eat out?

19. What's the oldest thing in your home right now?

20. Any plans for the week you need good vibes for or want to share with us?

Special thanks to Susan/Rosiemac and Jerry for the help with this weeks questions.............my head I guess is still in bed.
Have a great one everyone!!!

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by kittylover4ever

This weeks questions..........first off though, I need to thank you all for the support and friendship you offered me this past week. Each and everyone of you...........

PLEASED YOUR FEELING BETTER!

1. What is the weather where you are at this moment? VERY GREY AND DAMP BUT AT LEAST THE HIGH WINDS HAVE GONE

2. Do you have family pictures in your home displayed? NO

3. Do you like nuts? YES

4. Are you punctual or a procrastinator? PUNCTUAL

5. What do you like on your toast? WEIGHT WATCHERS JAM OR MARMALADE

6. How many TV's do you have in your home? 2

7. Would you move somewhere other than where you live if you could? IF I WON THE LOTTERY I'D BUY AN APARTMENT IN THE CENTRE OF TOWN THAT OVER LOOKS THE CITY AND THE RIVER

8. Would you like to go up in a hot air balloon? YES I'D GIVE IT A TRY

9. What was your favorite subject in school? COOKERY

10. Are you athletic? NOT LIKE I USED TO BE

11. What did you have for breakfast this morning? TOAST AND MARMALADE

12. What are/were your plans for today? STAYING IN MY NIGHTSHIRT WITH THE KITTS. SUNDAY IS A DAY OF REST AFTERALL

13. What's your favorite place to dine out at? NO

14. Do you have a specific day/time that you change your kitty litter? SATURDAYS

15. How often do you do your laundry? Do you dry your jeans in the dryer? ONCE A WEEK ON A SATURDAY

16. Do you have smoke detectors in your home? (one should be on every floor!) YES

17. If someone cut in a long line in front of you, would you say anything to that person? YES I WOULD AND I DID ONLY LAST WEEK IN THE POST OFFICE, BUT I WASN'T THE ONLY ONE WHO SAID SOMETHING EITHER

18. Do you pack a lunch or eat out? I TAKE A PACKED LUNCH TO WORK

19. What's the oldest thing in your home right now? THE WELSH DRESSER IN MY KITCHEN I THINK?

20. Any plans for the week you need good vibes for or want to share with us? PICKING UP THE NEW PICTURES OF ROSIE AND SOPHIE

Special thanks to Susan/Rosiemac and Jerry for the help with this weeks questions.............my head I guess is still in bed.
Have a great one everyone!!!
YOUR WELCOME!

pinkdaisy226

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What is the weather where you are at this moment? Cloudy and cool. Stay in bed weather...

2. Do you have family pictures in your home displayed? Yup... none of my brother though, I just realized... but 2 of my cat!

3. Do you like nuts? Sure.

4. Are you punctual or a procrastinator? Both. I'm a procrastinator until the last minute, when I'm punctual.

5. What do you like on your toast? Depends... I like toast and peanut butter, toast and cheese and honey, toasted bread for a sandwich...

6. How many TV's do you have in your home? Just 1.

7. Would you move somewhere other than where you live if you could? Yup... time to explore OUTSIDE of Texas!

8. Would you like to go up in a hot air balloon? Sure, I'm sure I could get some great pictures from up there!

9. What was your favorite subject in school? Math, but not trig. More like algebra.

10. Are you athletic? Nope.

11. What did you have for breakfast this morning? A Nutrigrain cereal bar and coffee.

12. What are/were your plans for today? Work... help my boyfriend finish moving in to his new apartment...

13. What's your favorite place to dine out at? Hmmm... not sure. I miss Ninfa's, there's not one here in town, so I'm gonna say them.

14. Do you have a specific day/time that you change your kitty litter? Sunday... not too picky about the time though.

15. How often do you do your laundry? Do you dry your jeans in the dryer? Weekly... and yes. Why, are you not supposed to?

16. Do you have smoke detectors in your home? (one should be on every floor!) Yup!

17. If someone cut in a long line in front of you, would you say anything to that person? Probably just under my breath.

18. Do you pack a lunch or eat out? I live 10 minutes from home so I usually go home to eat... but I bring snack bars with me.

19. What's the oldest thing in your home right now? Probably my couch or coffee table or something - a lot of my furniture is from my parents.

20. Any plans for the week you need good vibes for or want to share with us? Just working... I don't need any more vibes for a while since I got into my teaching program!!!

cla517

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Here are my answers!

1. What is the weather where you are at this moment? It's about 70 degrees and sunny (I'm in S. Florida)

2. Do you have family pictures in your home displayed? Lots!

3. Do you like nuts? Yummy

4. Are you punctual or a procrastinator? Punctual

5. What do you like on your toast? butter and peanut butter

6. How many TV's do you have in your home? 4

7. Would you move somewhere other than where you live if you could? No. I love S. Florida and my family is here so I wouldn't want to leave. If I could live in Europe for a year I would do that with the understanding that I would definitely be back!

8. Would you like to go up in a hot air balloon? Yes

9. What was your favorite subject in school? English

10. Are you athletic? NO!

11. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Coffee so far. I'm planning on grabbing a bagel after I go to the gym.

12. What are/were your plans for today? Cleaning
And maybe going to an art festival.

13. What's your favorite place to dine out at? Italian food or sushi

14. Do you have a specific day/time that you change your kitty litter? At night, right before I get in the shower.

15. How often do you do your laundry? Once a week. Do you dry your jeans in the dryer? Yes.

16. Do you have smoke detectors in your home? (one should be on every floor!) Yes.

17. If someone cut in a long line in front of you, would you say anything to that person? Definitely.

18. Do you pack a lunch or eat out? Pack my lunch

19. What's the oldest thing in your home right now? My husband! Seriously, we have my grandmother's china.

20. Any plans for the week you need good vibes for or want to share with us? That my hubby finds a job soon!

Have a great one everyone!!![/quote]

captiva

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. What is the weather where you are at this moment? Snowy, icy and cold

2. Do you have family pictures in your home displayed? Just my nephew

3. Do you like nuts? Yes, Susie, I like you. Oh you mean the nuts you eat? Oh Heavens yes! Unfortunately, I have developed a real passion for them. Faves are Cashew and Macadamia nuts.

4. Are you punctual or a procrastinator? punctual

5. What do you like on your toast? Not vegemite! I like strawberry jam.

6. How many TV's do you have in your home? 3

7. Would you move somewhere other than where you live if you could? It's easy to think that I would, but if I really took a look at a place economically, it's end up a place I want to visit and not live. Maybe if I didn't have to worry about money... but then I would miss family and friends.

8. Would you like to go up in a hot air balloon? I'm afraid of heights.

9. What was your favorite subject in school? History

10. Are you athletic?

11. What did you have for breakfast this morning? coffee

12. What are/were your plans for today? I might see a movie, ironing.

13. What's your favorite place to dine out at? We have a couple of gourmet restaurants in town that I really like.

14. Do you have a specific day/time that you change your kitty litter? On the weekends.

15. How often do you do your laundry? twice a week? Do you dry your jeans in the dryer? Yes

16. Do you have smoke detectors in your home? (one should be on every floor!) Yep - every floor

17. If someone cut in a long line in front of you, would you say anything to that person? Depends on if I thought they did it intentionally. If I thought it was intentional, yes.

18. Do you pack a lunch or eat out? I usually take my lunch, but also will run out or ask someone who is to bring me something back (I work the my lunch).

19. What's the oldest thing in your home right now? I have some old photographs.

Nope

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by captiva

1. What is the weather where you are at this moment? Snowy, icy and cold

3. Do you like nuts? Yes, Susie, I like you. Oh you mean the nuts you eat? Oh Heavens yes! Unfortunately, I have developed a real passion for them. Faves are Cashew and Macadamia nuts.

Nope
LOL, very funny!

gratefulbear629

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
1. What is the weather where you are at this moment? Dreary and cold.

2. Do you have family pictures in your home displayed? Yes. Quite a few.. I love pictures.

3. Do you like nuts? No. And I don't like chocolate either!

4. Are you punctual or a procrastinator? Punctual.

5. What do you like on your toast? Butter or Raspberry jam.

6. How many TV's do you have in your home? 2, only one of which is working.

7. Would you move somewhere other than where you live if you could? YES!! I'm trying to right now! lol

8. Would you like to go up in a hot air balloon? That sounds fun, yes.

9. What was your favorite subject in school? History.

10. Are you athletic? Not at all.

11. What did you have for breakfast this morning? I'm having breakfast right now. A poptart, some yogurt and OJ.

12. What are/were your plans for today? Possibly go to Home Depot with my mom and her friend. Look for a new place!!!

13. What's your favorite place to dine out at? There's this place in FL called the Golden Corral... sooo good. But here in NJ, I would have to say Denny's (lol) on Rt. 206 or Mastori's.

14. Do you have a specific day/time that you change your kitty litter? No! Not now that I have a litter maid.

15. How often do you do your laundry? Do you dry your jeans in the dryer? Once or twice a week. Has to be on my days off. Since I don't have a washer or dryer in my apt. and have to take my clothes to my nan's house. And yes, I dry my jeans in the dryer.

16. Do you have smoke detectors in your home? (one should be on every floor!) Yes, 2.

17. If someone cut in a long line in front of you, would you say anything to that person? Definitely.

18. Do you pack a lunch or eat out? I try to pack a lunch. But usually end up ordering out a couple times a week. (Like I can afford it
)

19. What's the oldest thing in your home right now? I have a bed and dresser that my nan gave me when I moved out that's like 40 or 50 years old.

20. Any plans for the week you need good vibes for or want to share with us? Of course!! I am losing the guy and looking for a place of my own!
I hope I find something ASAP.

joanne511

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rainy...very rainy. But it is about 60 degrees.

Yes, but not very many right now. I'll be putting more up once my DH and I move into our new apartment.

3. Do you like nuts?
Mostly. I don't like them in baked goods (like brownies), but I like to eat them plain.

Punctual.

Jam.

Two - one in the computer room and one in the livingroom.

Yes, I would move back to Hawaii!

Only if it was a short trip. I can't imagine being up there for a couple of hours.

Multicultural history.

10. Are you athletic?
Uh, no.

I haven't yet, but I'm about to go get some cereal.

Picking up our new kitty!

There are a couple of local restaurants in town that we like. We don't eat at chain restaurants much.

Weekends.

I do laundry about once a week. And yep, I do put jeans in the dryer.

Yes, the landlord requires we have them. Besides, I've been through an apartment fire. We would have been goners without them.

17. If someone cut in a long line in front of you, would you say anything to that person?
It depends on the circumstances. Usually not, but I'm not one for confrontation.

I pack a lunch most of the time.

Me.
Honestly, most of our stuff is relatively new. I guess the only old things we have are childhood memorabilia.

Please send good vibes that our new kitty will adjust well to our house.

sharonkay

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I haven't really been up to snuff with posting since the crash, but I feel like this catches me up some how

1. What is the weather where you are at this moment? cold and rainy, but not as cold as it could be.

2. Do you have family pictures in your home displayed? yes, though mostly our wedding pictures and the cat

3. Do you like nuts? are you kidding? in my low carb phases I live on nuts

4. Are you punctual or a procrastinator? it really depends on the task

5. What do you like on your toast? peanut butter!!

6. How many TV's do you have in your home? 2

7. Would you move somewhere other than where you live if you could? I might move to Chicago, but I really love the Northern Virginia area.

8. Would you like to go up in a hot air balloon? nope..I dont go anywhere or do anything if I cant escape to a bathroom quickly...dont ask

9. What was your favorite subject in school? music

10. Are you athletic? ath...le...tic?? what does that mean?

11. What did you have for breakfast this morning? toast

12. What are/were your plans for today? my mother in law is coming over to look at our wedding proofs

13. What's your favorite place to dine out at? I would have to say the Melting Pot...mmmmm fondue.....

14. Do you have a specific day/time that you change your kitty litter? in the evening (while she is busy eating her wet food, it bugs her if she sees me changing it)

15. How often do you do your laundry? Do you dry your jeans in the dryer? I do laundry once a week unless we have an emergency, and at the moment I am between sizes so I try to shrink my jeans in the dryer to avoid buying new ones

16. Do you have smoke detectors in your home? (one should be on every floor!) smoke dectectors and sprinklers, you name it, we got it.

17. If someone cut in a long line in front of you, would you say anything to that person? probably not

18. Do you pack a lunch or eat out? I get free lunch at my work..go ahead and hate me

19. What's the oldest thing in your home right now? a set of crystal glasses we were given for the wedding-about 90 years old

20. Any plans for the week you need good vibes for or want to share with us? pretty normal week, work work, try to work out, coffee with the girls, typical stuff. though, I am trying to get a promotion, so vibes are always welcome

pjk5900

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
sunny and high 40's

yes

3. Do you like nuts?
of the human kind or what? yes I like the others too

i am punctual but i procrastinate when i can

preserves or margarine

yes! to the country

NO

art

10. Are you athletic?
hahahahaha

bacon

Today is my baby's birthday ...Jenny is 22 today!!

Texas Roadhouse/Hacienda

nope

only when i have to, and then i try to get Jeff to do it.
yes I dry my jeans in the dryer, but only till dry, not over-dry

no, and we really need one or two

probably, "excuse me???"

I eat out mostly, but this week I tried to get stuff to take my lunch

me......LOLOLOL
actually some depression glass goblets I have in my curio cabinet

another week of brain overload!! there is soooo much to learn!

lenaorie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
1. What is the weather where you are at this moment? its not too bad.. i guess about... 35... cloudy

2. Do you have family pictures in your home displayed? not one of the whole family.. but ones of me and my brother

3. Do you like nuts? lol... yes.. of course!

4. Are you punctual or a procrastinator? procrastinator!

5. What do you like on your toast? uhm... i love butter & grape jelly.. or... butter, cin. and sugar

6. How many TV's do you have in your home? 5... actually... 6 but mine isnt plugged in bcuz its screwd up!

7. Would you move somewhere other than where you live if you could? i want to live... in a big house on top of a hill... i dont know where i would want this house to be.. but i want it to over look all kinds of hills and stuff like that

8. Would you like to go up in a hot air balloon? yup, thatd be fun

9. What was your favorite subject in school? choir.. lol

10. Are you athletic? i used to be.. i guess if packing babies around all day counts as athletic.. then yes i am!

11. What did you have for breakfast this morning? apple pie w/ ice cream.. lol

12. What are/were your plans for today? uhm.. no plans

13. What's your favorite place to dine out at? probably.. Chili's! i love cajun chicken pasta!

14. Do you have a specific day/time that you change your kitty litter? usually ever 2 days i do it.. no specific day..if its really bad. i change it more often

15. How often do you do your laundry? Do you dry your jeans in the dryer? i dont always do the laundry.. my mom does it, but i help her out when she has been working long hours... and yes, we put them in the dryer

16. Do you have smoke detectors in your home? (one should be on every floor!) we have... 2 on my side of the house.. and on the new addition.. we have one in every room, they are electic/battery ones.. so they will all go off at once.. and they are VERY sensitive!

17. If someone cut in a long line in front of you, would you say anything to that person? depends on where i was..

18. Do you pack a lunch or eat out? i usually dont eat lunch

19. What's the oldest thing in your home right now? uhm... i dont know for sure! we have a TON of antiques!

i dont really have any plans. other than working everyday.. o yea, classes start this week. and i hope they arent too hard!!

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What is the weather where you are at this moment? Very overcast, it has just started to rain

2. Do you have family pictures in your home displayed? Nope, just pictures of the pets

3. Do you like nuts? Yup, absolutely love them! Especially cashews.

5. What do you like on your toast? Vegemite! or Peanut Butter

6. How many TV's do you have in your home? 3. One in the lounge, one in my bedroom and one in Mums bedroom.

7. Would you move somewhere other than where you live if you could? Na love where we are living.

8. Would you like to go up in a hot air balloon? Yup, that would sure be a thrill.

9. What was your favorite subject in school? It's Social Studies, sadly that subject is not available this year.

10. Are you athletic? Not as much as I would like to be.

11. What did you have for breakfast this morning? I had Fruity Bix and Milk, and a glass of Strawberry milk.

12. What are/were your plans for today? Not sure yet. Hopefully go into town. My friend just left after visising for an hour.

13. What's your favorite place to dine out at? The lonestar Restaurant!

14. Do you have a specific day/time that you change your kitty litter? Yip in the morning after I have woken up or before I go to bed.

15. How often do you do your laundry? Do you dry your jeans in the dryer? We do at least two loads of laundry per day. We dry all our clothes on the line.

16. Do you have smoke detectors in your home? (one should be on every floor!) Not that I know of although I do think there is one in the hallway.

17. If someone cut in a long line in front of you, would you say anything to that person? yes! I'd ber very p*ssed off.

18. Do you pack a lunch or eat out? Depends where I'm going. For college, I pack a lunch and if I'm going into town then I will eat out.

19. What's the oldest thing in your home right now? Mum!
No just kidding probably some of our antique crystal. Passed down generation to generation, you know the story.

20. Any plans for the week you need good vibes for or want to share with us? No good vibes needed this week thanks, as my little girl Friends is now doing superb. But vibes are needed for next week when Holly is due to kitten.

Thanks for another great set of questions Susie. We love you!

KittenKrazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What is the weather where you are at this moment?mid 50's, partly cloudy

2. Do you have family pictures in your home displayed?just a few

3. Do you like nuts?both human and edible ones

4. Are you punctual or a procrastinator? punctual with appointments, places to be or such, procrastinator with projects

5. What do you like on your toast? somtimes plain, sometimes butter, sometimes butter and jelly

6. How many TV's do you have in your home?2

7. Would you move somewhere other than where you live if you could? Eh, I joke a lot that I would love to move where its not so ^%$^#&* hot in the summer, but not really, this is home to me.

8. Would you like to go up in a hot air balloon? yes and no, would love to see the sights, but I'm scared of heights!

9. What was your favorite subject in school? Math, but loved 'em all

10. Are you athletic?

11. What did you have for breakfast this morning?biscuit, bacon and gravy

12. What are/were your plans for today? go to church, come home and rest

13. What's your favorite place to dine out at? Locally, Johnny's BBQ, chain has to be Cracker Barrell

14. Do you have a specific day/time that you change your kitty litter? nope

15. How often do you do your laundry? Do you dry your jeans in the dryer? usually a load every day, catch up on Saturdays ........yup

16. Do you have smoke detectors in your home? (one should be on every floor!) yup, have two in a 16X60 mobile home

17. If someone cut in a long line in front of you, would you say anything to that person?would depend on their attitude, ya know?

18. Do you pack a lunch or eat out? neither, we have a full kitchen in our break room at our store

19. What's the oldest thing in your home right now?a rocking chair that belonged to my hubby's grandmother.

20. Any plans for the week you need good vibes for or want to share with us? I go back to my family dr Wed morning to get the results back on my bloodwork from last week, how 'bout some good vibes that my cholesterol, triglicerides and 3 month blood sugar levels aren't thru the roof?

Susie, BTW, hope you continue to feel better!

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Sunny and kinda wram, almost 70
Yes

3. Do you like nuts?
Yes!
Punctual, even early!
5. What do you like on your toast? butter

6. How many TV's do you have in your home?2

7. Would you move somewhere other than where you live if you could?No, but I would have a 2nd home.

8. Would you like to go up in a hot air balloon? I think it would be fun.

English
10. Are you athletic?
Sort of
11. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Nothing

12. What are/were your plans for today? walk, read, play on puter

Olive Garden
14. Do you have a specific day/time that you change your kitty litter? Nope

15. How often do you do your laundry? Do you dry your jeans in the dryer? 2 times a week, maybe, and YES, I put jeans in the dryer

16. Do you have smoke detectors in your home? (one should be on every floor!) No

17. If someone cut in a long line in front of you, would you say anything to that person? It would depend on my mood.

18. Do you pack a lunch or eat out? I don't eat.

19. What's the oldest thing in your home right now? Dining room table that belonged to great great grandmama

20. Any plans for the week you need good vibes for or want to share with us?I NEED good vibes concerning a male friend.

leli

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

2. Do you have family pictures in your home displayed? A few.

3. Do you like nuts? Depends on the type of nut and what it's in...

4. Are you punctual or a procrastinator? I am both. I put things off big time, but I keep my appointments.

5. What do you like on your toast? Um, butter and raspberry jam is good. Or the old staple, peanut butter.

6. How many TV's do you have in your home? 3, but I share this house with 3 other students.

7. Would you move somewhere other than where you live if you could? I can't think of anywhere specific at this particular moment.

8. Would you like to go up in a hot air balloon? Sure, that'd be fun.

9. What was your favorite subject in school? Well, new classes start tomorrow. I'm thinking pathology will be cool.

10. Are you athletic? NO!!!! Very bad at sports of any kind (ok, I can swim decently)....no stamina for running at all.

11. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Lasagna (I slept in, so breakfast was at lunch time).

12. What are/were your plans for today? Get stuff together for class, do laundry, nothing exciting.

13. What's your favorite place to dine out at? Pizza Hut!

14. Do you have a specific day/time that you change your kitty litter? Nope. Change it when it needs it.

I do my laundry whenever I discover that what I want to wear is dirty. And yes, I dry my jeans in the dryer.

16. Do you have smoke detectors in your home? (one should be on every floor!). Yup! New ones just installed last month.

17. If someone cut in a long line in front of you, would you say anything to that person? Yes.

18. Do you pack a lunch or eat out? Depends on the cash flow situation.....I'll be packing a lunch for a while, though.

19. What's the oldest thing in your home right now? Umm...Maybe that stove....damn student housing.

20. Any plans for the week you need good vibes for or want to share with us? Start of the new semester, which is nice, cuz I was sick of those other classes.

vettechstudent

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
It is a little cool right now,but it was sunny and warm today...wierd.

A few

3. Do you like nuts?
Only kind I like are Peanuts

Depends....Mostly procrastinate though

Sometimes just butter and other times I like a little strawberry jam..mmmmm

Yes

I think it would be really neat,but I don't know if I would have the guts to go or not

Spelling

10. Are you athletic?
Nope

I didn't have anything for breakfast this morning

Not much of anything...did a little housework but mostly laid around the house

Kanpai of Tokyo(they cook in front of you and the food is awesome)

I scoop at least once in the morning and once in the evening(sometimes more) and add a little fresh litter and bleach out once a week.

When am I NOT doing laundry.LOL.
Yes

Yes

Depends on the mood I was in

Depends

Probably Mike.LOL

Starting back to school Tuesday...I have math this semester and OMG I DREAD it soooooo bad

babygirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
1. What is the weather where you are at this moment? It is 75

2. Do you have family pictures in your home displayed? Yes I do

3. Do you like nuts? No

5. What do you like on your toast? A little butter or Jelly

6. How many TV's do you have in your home? 5

7. Would you move somewhere other than where you live if you could? Yes

8. Would you like to go up in a hot air balloon? No

9. What was your favorite subject in school? History

10. Are you athletic? Yes

11. What did you have for breakfast this morning? Just some Orange Juice

12. What are/were your plans for today? Watching Football and a couple of Basketball Games.

13. What's your favorite place to dine out at? Mango's they have good Cuban food and they have the best Mojito in Miami.

14. Do you have a specific day/time that you change your kitty litter? No

15. How often do you do your laundry? Do you dry your jeans in the dryer? 2 times a week and yes I dry my jeans.

16. Do you have smoke detectors in your home? (one should be on every floor!) Yes I do.

18. Do you pack a lunch or eat out? pack a lunch

19. What's the oldest thing in your home right now? The Dining room table

20. Any plans for the week you need good vibes for or want to share with us? No plans

rapunzel47

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi Susie! Glad you had some help this week -- I can't imagine how you come up with a new set every week, and when you're not feeling 100%...

Temp hovering around freezing, six inches of snow on the ground
, Today was mostly sunny with some cloud later on. I think we're supposed to be back to the white stuff tomorrow

yes. Not a major rouges gallery, and not huge fancy portraits, but my Mum and Dad are on the mantel, along with most of the nieces and nephews and their offspring, and Rob's parents are on the wall just to the left of mine.

3. Do you like nuts?

Cashews. Pecans. Others to a lesser extent. Peanuts and walnuts leave me cold.

Both -- depends entirely on situation.

Don't eat a lot of toast, unless it's under poached eggs, or a specialty bread, in which case, just butter, thanks.

Two, although one hasn't been used in probably ten years.

Not right now. Maybe when we retire, but even then I'm not sure.

Sure. That would be fun.

Anything to do with language.

10. Are you athletic?

Not in the least.

Yogurt.

Church this morning, visited Dad on the way home, brunch, a little messing in the kitchen, a little messing around here, soon I'll need to make supper, so we can go out to a late church service.

In terms of frequency, either Earls or Cheshire Cheese Inn, depending whether we want a nice dinner or soul food. But you did say "dine" didn't you -- OK Earls.

They use it so infrequently, that any attention to the litter is always in response to a deposit.

About every 10 days. Yes.

We're good little boys and girls. There are two in the basement -- one in the utility room, which has Rob's work bench, and the laundry and freezer; one in the family room -- and one upstairs, in the main hallway midway between the bedrooms, which proves quite frequently that it is quite sensitive enough to respond to even the slightest burning in the kitchen.

Depending on the circumstance, I might point out that the end of the line is "back there" or wherever. It would depend on my perception of the particular person and their motivation, and how urgent I was feeling about keeping my place.

Eat out or eat in the school cafeteria.

Probably a pair of lamps that belonged to Rob's grandparents. He's not sure how old they are, but they're the oldest thing that comes to mind for him, and I can't think of anything potentially older.

It's probably going to be the week from just this side of hell, because of all the time we lost last week due to snow.

Have a good week, Susie. Hope you're feeling less fragile real soon.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
1. What is the weather where you are at this moment? Suddenly turned cool today, 45 and overcast. It's supposed to warm back up tomorrow, 70's and sunny!

2. Do you have family pictures in your home displayed? My sweet Sierra's picture is displayed all over the house!

3. Do you like nuts? Yes, especially almonds and walnuts!

4. Are you punctual or a procrastinator? I'm really trying to work on not procrastinating, tomorrow maybe

5. What do you like on your toast? Sometimes just like it is, sometimes with honey or home canned strawberry preserves.

6. How many TV's do you have in your home? one

7. Would you move somewhere other than where you live if you could? right now, a warm sunny beach would be nice

8. Would you like to go up in a hot air balloon? Would be an interesting experience!

9. What was your favorite subject in school? science related courses such as anatomy/ physiology, drama

10. Are you athletic? no

11. What did you have for breakfast this morning? a sweet potato and some red grapes

12. What are/were your plans for today? worked this morning, then ran errands, did laundry, now having fun with my friends here with my baby girl snuggled by my side!
Is it sad that this is the highlight of my day?

14. Do you have a specific day/time that you change your kitty litter? not really

15. How often do you do your laundry? Do you dry your jeans in the dryer? 2-3 times a week, and I always air dry my clothes. Right now, I have clothes hanging all over the house to dry!

16. Do you have smoke detectors in your home? (one should be on every floor!) Thanks, Jerry!
Yes, there's a smoke detector right outside the bedroom.

17. If someone cut in a long line in front of you, would you say anything to that person? most likely not, although that is rude.

18. Do you pack a lunch or eat out? pack my lunch

19. What's the oldest thing in your home right now? Besides me? Probably my favorite sweater. It was my Mom's, in fact we have a photo of her wearing it while holding me when I was an infant. It still looks brand new, and I always enjoy wearing it. Guess you could refer to the earlier question how I always air dry my clothes, they stay like new longer!

20. Any plans for the week you need good vibes for or want to share with us? Yes, please. Some of you know I recently lost my regular case due to insurance technicalities, not at all good for my bank account... Well, I'm excited because I'm supposed to be getting a new case to staff as full time nurse. She is an infant just coming home from the hospital. I really love working with infants, my favorite, really, also need to get back to a regular schedule, and appreciate all the good thoughts and prayers you can send my way that this all works out!

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
kittylover4ever said:
1. What is the weather where you are at this moment? it was overcast/cloudy today in the mid 30's (my kind of weather)

2. Do you have family pictures in your home displayed? yes, and many of Sash too!

3. Do you like nuts? yes

4. Are you punctual or a procrastinator? punctual

5. What do you like on your toast? butter and jelly

6. How many TV's do you have in your home? three, but only two work

7. Would you move somewhere other than where you live if you could? probably anywhere it snows more!

8. Would you like to go up in a hot air balloon? no

9. What was your favorite subject in school? psychology, it's probably the only subject that kept my interest

10. Are you athletic? no

11. What did you have for breakfast this morning? apples and cinnamon oatmeal and a small bagel

12. What are/were your plans for today? my bf and I went out to lunch, took a nice walk, did laundry

13. What's your favorite place to dine out at? Red Lobster

14. Do you have a specific day/time that you change your kitty litter? Sat., morning or afternoon

15. How often do you do your laundry? Do you dry your jeans in the dryer? twice a week, no I don't use the dryer too often

16. Do you have smoke detectors in your home? (one should be on every floor!) yes

17. If someone cut in a long line in front of you, would you say anything to that person? it depends

18. Do you pack a lunch or eat out? both

19. What's the oldest thing in your home right now? gosh, I'm not sure

20. Any plans for the week you need good vibes for or want to share with us? just work