This week's member in the spotlight is... Sanctie!!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

Nice rhyme and excellent answers.

1. Did you know that Stevie is just an anagram for "eet svi?"

2. Has your education in psychology ever reflected difficulties you had in your own life?

3. What have you learned about psychology that helps make you own life better?

4. If Connor had a human job, what would it be?

5. Did you ever get in a fight at school?

6. Do you ever turn off your educated awareness of how people behave when they're around you, or is it always on? 6½. Do you wish you could turn it off sometimes?
Let's see...
1. Stevie an anagram for eet svi? Nope, I can say I surely wasn't aware of that Ryan! I don't know what I'd do with out you, I should be taking notes!

2. The difficulties I faced growing up help me to identify well with the field I've chosen, and I feel my experiences will strongly aid me in being a better psychologist, but they are not the reason I am doing this, but then again, I'm sure they contributed, as all our experiences in life add new dimensions to our decisions, choices, and paths that we set.

3. Knowing the kinds of traps that people let themselves fall into, like denial, regression, lying to one's self, etc. keeps me from doing those kinds of things. If I try to do any of those things, I am aware of what I am doing, so they don't really work anyways, lol. I've also learned what kinds of things I use as defense mechanisms and comfort clutches and such. And once you are aware of things and know this stuff, well, knowing is more than half the battle to me. You can't unlearn what you've learned ( or at least I can't) so it just makes me really self-aware and in tune with my own thoughts, actions, and reactions.

4. If my little Con-artist had a human job, he'd be a high-profile theif, lol, like the NightFox guy in Ocean's 12. He'd steal the unattainable things, and be all classy and artsy and arrogant I think.

5. Nope, not at school. A couple confrontations, but no real fights. With my razor edged tongue, there's no need for physical violence, lol.

6. It's not like I'm always text-book catogorizing people and things in my head, I don't do that. And I don't always try to find hidden agendas where there are none, I have just gotten more sensitive to reading people. I guess I don't really ever turn it off, but it's not that bad, really. I do tend to pick apart myself though, and I am constantly re-examining and challenging my thoughts, beliefs, and goals...over-analyzing everything, which can be a real nuissance sometimes. But I guess we all tend to have our own quirks!

As always Ryan my dear, keeping me on my toes!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Sanctie

As always Ryan my dear, keeping me on my toes!
I have a better idea.

-Interesting and well thought out answers Stevie.

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm bumping this week's spotlight thread up.
This week it's Stevie. On Sunday she will pick the next victim... I mean uhh... member.

babyharley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi Stevie!

Whats your favorite thing to do in the summertime?
Are you an outdoorsy kind of girl?
Would you ever be on the Real World, if given the chance?
What would you do with 1 million $$?!
How much on an average are you on TCS?
Have you ever met anyone from TCS? Would you, if there was a meet up?
Whats your favorite snack food?
Have you ever riden on a motorcycle?

One last question....
If you were on a deserted island with ONE person and ONE personal belonging, who and what would it be, and why?

Have fun with the rest of your spotlight!

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
More questions for Stevie...

1. What's the most flexible pose you can do?

2. Have you ever had skidmarks on your underwear?

3. What's your favorite fruit?

4. What do you love to wear in the summer time.

5. Whipped cream... would you rather eat it or wear it?

5½. Would you rather wear the whipped cream and have someone else eat it?

6. When was the last time anyone asked you to pull their finger?

7. What was the most delicious meal you had in the last few days?

8. What was the worst feeling you had in the last few days?

9. When was the last time you were mean to somebody? Why Stevie?... Why?

10. When was the last time someone was mean to you?

11. What's a subject you're glad we didn't ask about?

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Eek, I thought I had skimmed by pretty well recently and ya'll caught me at the last minute right before I could choose someone new! Sneaky little devils you....

Ok, Mack...
Hi Stevie!

Whats your favorite thing to do in the summertime? I love doing things outdoors, so this is a toss up between river trips or themeparks!
Are you an outdoorsy kind of girl? Oops, lol, *see above question*!
Would you ever be on the Real World, if given the chance? As fun as it might be, I would not. Being on that show would truly damage my credibility in my career, and I couldn't be away from Conner that long anyhow!! Lol.
What would you do with 1 million $$?! Well of course I would buy a lovely house, a beautiful classy car, pay off all of debt, cover grad school expenses, and put a giant chunk in the bank to collect interest. I would travel, do all the fun things I've always wanted to do, host a HUGE TCS gathering for ALL OF US, and put a lot of money into shelter work, both human and animal!
How much on an average are you on TCS? At least twice a day to check, but on the days I have time to stay around awhile I will lurk all day!! Beware! Lol.
Have you ever met anyone from TCS? Would you, if there was a meet up? Unfortunately no I have not and I must express my bitterness about that, lol. I want to meet so many people that aren't even in the same half of the country as me, and many aren't in continent, lol. Yes, I would meet up with members as long as it was with in my means!!
Whats your favorite snack food? How dare you try to make me choose just one! Lol, I love food and I'm a sweets fanatic. I guess I'll just say cookies, but I always love chips or veggies with ranch dip (the kind you make from the packet, yumm!).
Have you ever riden on a motorcycle? Yes ma'am, but it's been ages, at least 10 yrs ago. I would love to ride one again!

One last question....
If you were on a deserted island with ONE person and ONE personal belonging, who and what would it be, and why?
Ooh...MacGuyver and a stick of chewing gum, he could get us off that island in a jiffy! Lol. Let's see, a serious answer...hrmm...I guess I would say one of my best friends, either Josh or Chris. I work well as a team with both, I wouldn't get fed up with either of them, and they are both pretty ingenius when it comes to being in binds like that. I would want to have my cell phone of course, but if that's not plausible I would want my pocket knife.

Have fun with the rest of your spotlight!

Thank you!!! You're questions were great and I had fun with them!

sanctie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Hydroaxe

More questions for Stevie...

1. What's the most flexible pose you can do?

2. Have you ever had skidmarks on your underwear?

3. What's your favorite fruit?

4. What do you love to wear in the summer time.

5. Whipped cream... would you rather eat it or wear it?

5½. Would you rather wear the whipped cream and have someone else eat it?

6. When was the last time anyone asked you to pull their finger?

7. What was the most delicious meal you had in the last few days?

8. What was the worst feeling you had in the last few days?

9. When was the last time you were mean to somebody? Why Stevie?... Why?

10. When was the last time someone was mean to you?

11. What's a subject you're glad we didn't ask about?
And now for the wubulous Wyan's questions....

1. Um, I dunno, I do pilates so I have a good range of flexibility, you do some crazy poses in there. Check out a pilates tape and you'll see what I mean!

2. Yeah, that's a negative. Lol.

3. I can't choose just one okay! I love blackberries, pomegranite, black plums, honeydew melon...and the list goes on!

4. Sun block and cute sandals!
Sexy, I know! LOL!

5. Well that depends on the circumstances, lol. I am a fatty so I will choose eat it!

5.5. This would be the only way I would be wearing the whip cream, lol.

6. Ya know, honestly, I don't think I have ever asked that, lol.

7. Hrmm, most delicious meal recently...Yesterday I had herb crusted chicken with baked new-potatoes and fresh green beans...followed by strawberry cake...YUM!

8. Worst feeling I've had recently...utter confusion about everything I want, and oddly enough seeing as I'm a very confident and secure person, I had a few feelings of inadequacy here recently.

9. Last time I was mean to someone...Gosh that's a hard one, I am not a mean person at all. I can be moody and snipey sometimes, but I don't hurt people on purpose almost ever. Hmmm, I guess the last person I was mean to was over a month ago. I went to a bar that had huge unisex bathrooms. It had urinals on one wall and stalls on the other, and it was packed. Can you imagine chillling in line with guys just peeing everywhere and everyone crowded in there,,,yuck! After I had came out of the stall and pushed my way to the sink to wash my hands some drunk guy was trying to grope my hip and say rather ungentlemenly like things he considered to be compliments. I grabbed his hand at the wrist and shoved him away letting him know in my most disdainful tone that I thought he was pretty pathetic for trying to hit on a girl in a public restroom and he must have pretty low self esteem. Lol.

10. Last time someone was mean to me...I don't know. I am trying to think, but I just don't know...hmm. If I think of something I will come back and fill this in. Sorry.

11. My love life, lol. Nah, JK, I'm ok with it!

Thanks Ryan for your more than interesting if not a little odd questions!!!