This picture hurt my heart today

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
The point of it is, of course, to hopefully help people to 💓 see 💓 them.

Since this is the holidays, we all should count our blessings and if we can, open our hearts and homes, in a responsible way 💖 🙏💖 , with joy.

fionasmom

Staff Member
Purraise
It is heartbreaking. My other house was in an area t Coloring hat was a huge dumping ground for dogs and cats. I actually got Fiona this way. Not to mention a German Shepherd as well.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness,lump in my throat,tears in my eyes thinking about my Timmy & all the times he came running to my door soaked like that- thank God he is home with me -,plus stupid me is thinking about the photographer hoping he/she put the camera down and rescued them.....

I like what Furballsmom Furballsmom said- that is the point!

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness,lump in my throat,tears in my eyes thinking about my Timmy & all the times he came running to my door soaked like that- thank God he is home with me -,plus stupid me is thinking about the photographer hoping he/she put the camera down and rescued them.....

I like what Furballsmom Furballsmom said- that is the point!
While it is a intresting picture it is I'm sure photoshopped. The portions of the smaller cat seem a bit off. The lighting too. Idk it just has a photoshopped look about it.

I know thats not the point but i'm trying to say no animals were harmed taking the photo.

The photo actualy reminds me of Snuffles a bit, some @$#&! dumped her because she was sick. She showed up on my porch one day looking like a furry zombie. The poor thing was eating a candy wrapper from the dumpster when I knew she needed help. So desprate she was eatting celophane. Long story short, she had to be PTS because of a sepsis infection in her blood. All because some @#$%! dumped her to avoid paying medical bills.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
While it is a intresting picture it is I'm sure photoshopped. The portions of the smaller cat seem a bit off. The lighting too. Idk it just has a photoshopped look about it.

I know thats not the point but i'm trying to say no animals were harmed taking the photo.

The photo actualy reminds me of Snuffles a bit, some @$#&! dumped her because she was sick. She showed up on my porch one day looking like a furry zombie. The poor thing was eating a candy wrapper from the dumpster when I knew she needed help. So desprate she was eatting celophane. Long story short, she had to be PTS because of a sepsis infection in her blood. All because some @#$%! dumped her to avoid paying medical bills.
Yep, reminds me of our latest addition, Gracie, found on Chick-fil-A parking lot, 7 oz, matted eyes..BUT she’s home now!

Attachments

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise

WOW-Im so glad you said this ,you all are so tech savvy....I'dve never thought of that! THANK YOU!!!!!

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, reminds me of our latest addition, Gracie, found on Chick-fil-A parking lot, 7 oz, matted eyes..BUT she’s home now!
She is adorable trudi,so glad she has you now-God Bless you!❤

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise

This is Snuffles hard to tell because of the light but you could litteraly count her ribs. And this was taken after I wiped her face of goobers. Her nose was oozing and she made a snorting noise when she breathed so Snuffles was the name I gave her. My little girl who was given a second chance after being discarded like trash.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise

This is Snuffles hard to tell because of the light but you could litteraly count her ribs. And this was taken after I wiped her face of goobers. Her nose was oozing and she made a snorting noise when she breathed so Snuffles was the name I gave her. My little girl who was given a second chance after being discarded like trash.
Shea beautiful,precious baby

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
This was Sami-I thought he was missing an eye when he was dumped( by a Bengal breeder),after I cleaned his crusted shut eye & put warm compress I could see he had another eye- thought he wouldn't survive the night,we sat in steam til morning so he could breathe.... then there's Sami now
20200923_042145.jpg
20200923_041650.jpg
20200923_043109.jpg
20211212_123340_(1).jpg