neutrals, I guess. I like both
Prefer night owl,
Stay in
Introvert

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Coffee, Summer, Red Wine, City, Vanilla, Neutrals, Early Riser, Go Out/Stay in equal balance, Introvert I guess, but I do like some conversation.

vince

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
coffee
summer
red wine
city
no preference between vanilla and chocolate
neutrals
I'm awake at both times--don't sleep too well--usually 2-3 hours of sleep at a time
stay in
introvert

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
it cant be that bad all that peace and quite along with clean air no gray cloud of smog all the time
You'd find out pretty quick. It's torture being that far away from everything, especially stores and restaurants. And laundromats if you need one. And better have a good car. If it breaks down or you get snowed in or bad weather, nowhere to walk to.

Definitely prefer the swiss mocha, just not if it's "really" coffee or not.
It definitely counts as real coffee!!! That's what all the fancy sweet drinks at Starbucks and Dunkin are like. More sugar/syrup than coffee. You are a coffee lover now. Welcome to the club.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Coffee 100%, Fall, No wine it gives me migraines, City, Chocolate, Neutrals, Early Riser, Go Out, Extrovert since I like to socialize :lol:

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
You'd find out pretty quick. It's torture being that far away from everything, especially stores and restaurants. And laundromats if you need one. And better have a good car. If it breaks down or you get snowed in or bad weather, nowhere to walk to.
Depends on your definition of country. Nobody lived close. We had about 6 lots filled with fruit trees, bushes, grape vines. Open fields, woods all around. Animals everywhere. I practically lived in the woods. We had stores you could walk to and it wasnt that hard to walk most everywhere you wanted to get to, or take a bus - we didnt have a car. I miss a lot of aspects of that life.