This ones for the ladies....

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by katiemae1277

I'm like Leighann, I usually throw my bras out when the underwire makes its appearance and gouges me
mine last for awhile though, maybe 2 years? that's about how often I buy bras too I suppose. I'm a 40D so VS is out for me, but I love Bali bras
I get them at Kohl's when they have a 14.99 sale
Hmm....I might have to go check Kohl's out then. I'm a 38E, so hopefully I can find someting nice. That is, if they get to E.....

Hey! Someone ought to now post that e-mail going around about bra sizes, ya know the one A-Almost boobs, B-barely there (something like that)!

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only wear sports bras.. the regular ones bug me with the material.. I get them atleast every 2 months. I have like 10 of them.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Uhhh! I was sooo mad when I got to the mall! I drove all the way out there with Taylor to go shopping and low and behold, the sale doesn't start until 9am tomorrow morning :sad: This sucks! I wanted to go bra/lingera shopping!
Those baffoons anger me
Oh well...I will be going back tomorrow
I already called my best friend and we're gonna make a day of it
/ I wasn't toooooo upset though- i wound up hitting the sales at Bath & Body Works, Yankee Candle Co., and Big Lots....and i got my fav lip gloss from Estee Lauder
- and I still came out wayyyy underbudget!! ( i saved ahead - i only shop like that 2x a year when the stores have their huge sales- and i stock up then.) Hummm....I'd kill for a Twinkie right now! That sounds sooo good

muttigreemom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Hmm....I might have to go check Kohl's out then. I'm a 38E, so hopefully I can find someting nice. That is, if they get to E.....
Hmm... don't know where you are, but if there's a Dillards near you somewhere I saw Es there the other day....

If not, you can order online www.dillards.com ... don't know if they have Es online tho...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuttigreeMom

Oh and btw...

Fredericks is currently having a sale... all bras 2 for $39
Sounds like an awesome deal...but i don't think we have one of those in Memphis

furryferals

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not psychic,I just see through people
Originally Posted by churchi4cubs

I dunno... this sounds like something men would be interested in too.
Hey don't push ya luck baby

Padding... isn't that false advertising?
Now you are pushing it!! The thread did say one for the LADIES !!!

Now your getting to sound like Ryan!!

Please come back Wyaaaaan!!!!!!

I buy new ones when and as I need,either when they start to lose their whiteness or the ummm
support gives out

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're gonna try this again...because I know for a fact that the sale started at 9am this morning! Renae and I are about to head over to the mall in a little bit!!!!
Oh the joys of shopping!!!!!!
I'm sooo excited! Send me some ((((find a cute/comfy bra vibes if you don't mind!!!))))

phenomsmom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I replace mine when the undercire pokes through or When the fabric shows serious signs of wear.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by StarryEyedTiGeR

Sounds like an awesome deal...but i don't think we have one of those in Memphis
We don't have one here either. I measured myself with their guides and instructions and shop online.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
humm i might just have to try that sometime...but probably not for a while as i stocked up on goodies today!!

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by furryferals

Hey don't push ya luck baby

Now you are pushing it!! The thread did say one for the LADIES !!!

Now your getting to sound like Ryan!!

Please come back Wyaaaaan!!!!!!

I buy new ones when and as I need,either when they start to lose their whiteness or the ummm
support gives out

I'm just having fun.

cubbie

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Snuzy

Hmmm, did you join TCS to pick up kitty tips or chicks?

Just kidding. You're a fun addition to the boards!
Does it have to be mutually exclusive? Why not both?

No, I found this site a long time ago and it seemed kind of dead. I recently came back to look up something else and things seemed to have picked up, so I stayed and thought I would chat. I'll keep my comments limited strictly to kitties from now on.

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

humm i might just have to try that sometime...but probably not for a while as i stocked up on goodies today!!
Well if you keep growing, I suggest giving them a try since VS won't be an option much longer if you do.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MoochNNoodles

Well if you keep growing, I suggest giving them a try since VS won't be an option much longer if you do.
Yea no kidding! I really want them to stop growing
It's really starting to scare me a bit, i don't think it's normal to jump from a B to a D like that in such a short amount of time without gaining a lot of weigh or anything, but i could be wrong. I'll talk to my doc about it. I'll be sad if i outgrow Victorias Secret that's for sure

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Yea no kidding! I really want them to stop growing
It's really starting to scare me a bit, i don't think it's normal to jump from a B to a D like that in such a short amount of time without gaining a lot of weigh or anything, but i could be wrong. I'll talk to my doc about it. I'll be sad if i outgrow Victorias Secret that's for sure
Many older folks have told me growing till about 25 is common... and then when you have kids...

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sharky

Many older folks have told me growing till about 25 is common... and then when you have kids...
my doctor in the past said it was normal to grow up until age 25 and when you're pregnant as well....but she mentioned that the rate mine were growing was a bit off...and if it happened any more to get a mammogram- so that's what freaked me out. i've never had one. guess i'd rather be on the safe side though- so when i go back to the doc this month i'll ask about it.
I was content to be a B or a C.

sharky

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

my doctor in the past said it was normal to grow up until age 25 and when you're pregnant as well....but she mentioned that the rate mine were growing was a bit off...and if it happened any more to get a mammogram- so that's what freaked me out. i've never had one. guess i'd rather be on the safe side though- so when i go back to the doc this month i'll ask about it.
I was content to be a B or a C.
b cup would be great ... I think I was that in 7 th grade.. I havent changed band sizes but the cup changed about age 24