This North Korea stuff

bren.1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was watching footage of goose-stepping North Korean soldiers today--very creepy!

As far as the Middle East, I remember terrorists attacking US Marine barracks in the early 80s, and we didn't do much about it then, either. I don't think we can blame just one president when there have been instances of terrorism for over 20 years.

It was inconceivable that the US itself and civilians could be victims until it happened. I still find it hard to believe, but it did happen, and now we need to make sure it doesn't happen again.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

carrie640

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Yeah, I saw the same thing with those soldiers and it was freaky!

But, you know...we can sit here and go back and forth about who is "right" and what needs to be done to make everything "ok", but you know what? I don't think ANYONE knows those answers for sure (except God). For instance, Saddam could react in a totally different way than what is expected...you just don't know, really.

I really think it is the same with North Korea. You could be damned if you do and damned if you don't. You just don't know.

I DO know that it ALL scares the crap out of me. I like to LIVE, thank you very much! I am not into having to be afraid to go to work or afraid to bring kids into this world or afraid to get into my car because a car bomb my go off or afraid to go to the mall because a sucide bomber could be there.........it really is starting to become reality here and I don't like it!