This made my heart drop to my stomach

halfpint

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by DixieDarlin256

Seeing you and Jerry racing to a fire with you in the passenger seat with your eyes closed tight while holding on for dear life while you're barrelling towards me!
Sorry.... Just joking
Yeah hopefully it isn't like that movie with Chevy Chase ( Vacation)

I guess what scares me is if I think there's something wrong with one of the cats I am kinda one to panic at first, then I calm down, when I had the little girls spayed I though Zazzy was dieing she didnt look like she was breathing right so I screamed for my hubby who know absloutely nothin about cats
But I hadn't had alot of experince with females but now I'm good to go after 11 females and 5 males all in a matter of 6 months or so,

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by halfpint

Yeah hopefully it isn't like that movie with Chevy Chase ( Vacation)
LOL, it wasn't quite that bad, but almost!!

misspremier007

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I am terrified of spiders and hornets. In France the Hornets are huge, they look like they wear bright red helmets, and they sound like helicopters. when you here that approaching you know to move. The spiders i can live with as the kitties like eating the big spiders
, oh am also scared of lightening.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by misspremier007

I am terrified of spiders and hornets. In France the Hornets are huge, they look like they wear bright red helmets, and they sound like helicopters. when you here that approaching you know to move. The spiders i can live with as the kitties like eating the big spiders
, oh am also scared of lightening.
I'd be afraid of that too
!

sunnicat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What makes me nervous? Not much, really. Or nothing I can think of off the top of my head right now, anyway.

What scares me? The thought of anything happening to any one of my kids.

Now...if I could just stop giggling at the mental image of you in that car, Susie......

arcadian girl

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
spiders... i'm phobic of them. i can deal with any bugs, even the huge potato bugs that make their way in the house in august, but i cannot deal with spiders.

sometimes it scares me looking back at my life, how many risks i took, how many times i put myself in harms way. i don't live that way anymore, but seriously sometimes i look back and shudder and think, what was i THINKING? did i really do that? how am i still alive today?

bees, wasps, hornets. ugh.

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by sunnicat

Now...if I could just stop giggling at the mental image of you in that car, Susie......
When I think about it now Ronda, I have to giggle too!

romeoslover

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
The speed thing in the car, and fire. Did you know the most common fear to the human race is public speaking? I do it for a living and a lot of my colleages thing I am nuts.

aphrodeia

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm scared of grasshoppers, very small spaces, needles... but mostly, I'm scared that something might happen to my stepson and I'll be unable to stop it.

Two summers ago, there was a car accident in front of our house, and one of the cars was pushed up into our yard. It nicked the front of our house before coming to a stop. I saw it happening - I heard the squealing tires and looked out the upstairs window - and for that split second, I couldn't remember where my son was. He'd asked to go outside, and I couldn't remember if I'd said yes or no. I screamed for him, and he came out of his bedroom. Thank goodness.

Ever since then, I've been nervous about it all.
Ugh!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by lookingglass

Clowns they are creepy, and I always feel like they have something to hide.
Me, TOO! And the same for my kids & friends!! In fact, many years ago, my Brownie Scout troop was on the Bozo the Clown show & the clown asked me if I liked school & I said yes; then he asked if I liked homework, and I said yes (hey, it got me from doing extra chores, my parents believed in a very strong work ethic), so when he asked me what was it I didn't like, I almost shouted, "CLOWNS!!" I remember the cameraman laughing.

esrgirl

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yicks! Here you can't run any lights, even with your lights and sirens on, unless your actually in the fire truck or ambulance, but then you still have to pause at the intersection. Cops will and most definitely do pull over volunteers as they are making their way to the station for a call. Heck, one of their fire trucks has been pulled over on the way to a fully involved fire. I've heard of ambulances getting pulled over in town as well, on the way to the hospital!! If DH's tones go off while I'm in the car with him he just drives fast.

What I think it scary is when I see an ambulance or fire truck driving against traffic (which is often the only way people will give them right of way). My husband just shrugs and says he does it all the time!!