This little guy needs a name

whisky'sdad

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Off topic, but oh well...

I'd call animal services on that neighbor for abandonment. Here it is a misdeamoner. I know it's hard to prove but it just really peeves me. I hope someone in her family "puts her outside" when they don't want to deal with her anymore! Hope she doesn't have kids, or you might be needing to find them homes when she can't deal with them anymore!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

eilcon

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by Whisky'sDad

I'd call animal services on that neighbor for abandonment. Here it is a misdeamoner. I know it's hard to prove but it just really peeves me. I hope someone in her family "puts her outside" when they don't want to deal with her anymore! Hope she doesn't have kids, or you might be needing to find them homes when she can't deal with them anymore!
Trust me, I've thought about it. Abandonment's a misdemeanor here too and there's no excuse for how she treated these little guys. But, I need her cooperation for now because the mother cat still needs to be fixed, along with the kittens from her second litter. I want to be sure they're taken care of.

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Whisky'sDad

I'm with you on that, dude.

I also like Colby and Carly!

myfamiliars

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my goodness. That little boy is adorable, and the girl is simply precious. In fact, I was gonna suggest Precious for her and maybe Prince/Papaya for him, but I like Colby and Carly, too.

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I like Lucas for the boy and Loxli (lox-ly) for the girl.

They're both darling!! You're such a sweetheart for helping them!