This just in...

missmeowmy

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I am so sorry about the one kitten
But you did what you could, and that's more than many folks would even TRY to do! I know it doesn't help much, after having to keep him company while he departed his world, but can you imagine if he had been cold and alone? I am tearing up just thinking about it...

I wish you the best with his littermate. Just remember that his chances exponentially improved the minute you saw them and took them into your home!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittykattiva

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you so so much everyone!
The vibes did help because today baby's been alert and hungry, its little eyes open wide and even tried to walk away from my (smothering!) arms

My boyfriend is away for the weekend, so I don't have to worry about his nonsense at least for now. I'll deal with him later but I think you guys are right and he is just jealous or being overprotective of me.
My other kitten though (one of the two-months old litter) has bitten me badly but that calls for a new thread.
THANK YOU FROM BABY AND ME EVERYONE!!!

maxiecat03

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so happy to hear that the little kitty is doing so well! You are a good meow-mommy

The serious matter is the cat bite. I hope it isn't getting infected...please do take care of it. Or, if not a bite, a claw slash. I hope that kitty doesn't do it again to you....if he/she does...it's a serious problem.

Do keep us posted on the little one....he's so precious....

chattycathy

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Oh, I'm so glad to hear the baby's doing better! That really is great!
As for your BF, not knowing him myself of course, I'd say just try to be understanding.