This job search is heartbreaking...

jenny82

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by MuttigreeMom

*** Update (and an odd one at that) ***

Ok so get this. The only searching job available in my state had previously turned me down as overqualified. I knew I was, but it was still a bit frustrating.

Then out of the blue I got an email last night from the recruiting manager of the company who saw my resume on a job site and was interested in me. Now I had originally applied through their own website, so they didn't know I was on that job site before this. Weird, eh? I have to call her in the morning to see what this is all about... and I even joked with DH that I was going to turn them down and then say yes just to see how they like it
But either way its an interesting turn of events.

Could it be another case of TCS vibes in action?
(Quick everyone think "huge salary!"
)
That is strange! It could be good though! Let us know what happens.

adymarie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

Ok so get this. The only searching job available in my state had previously turned me down as overqualified. I knew I was, but it was still a bit frustrating.

Then out of the blue I got an email last night from the recruiting manager of the company who saw my resume on a job site and was interested in me. Now I had originally applied through their own website, so they didn't know I was on that job site before this. Weird, eh? I have to call her in the morning to see what this is all about... and I even joked with DH that I was going to turn them down and then say yes just to see how they like it

)
Odd indeed, yet highly fascinating!

Huge salary vibes headed your way!

silentnate

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

)
Huge salary vibes on their way

Epona was out of work for a couple of months but appears to have bounced back