This is what I get for trying to help...

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is truely heartbreaking. I am glad it had a great ending though.

We have local ads like that all of the time, the sad thing is that no rescues respond like that. The local no kills are always full.

Let us know if you hear anything else about the little angel cat.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by KatKisses

That is truely heartbreaking. I am glad it had a great ending though.

We have local ads like that all of the time, the sad thing is that no rescues respond like that. The local no kills are always full.

Let us know if you hear anything else about the little angel cat.
I would be willing to bet this one is full, too. But this is a beautiful cat, 4-paw declaw and not too old. If he is healthy and has that Raggie sweetness, I am sure the rescue can rehome him fairly easily.

animalhouse

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow, I hate hearing stupid people on CL. I see it a Lot! I am a CL Lerker! lol

I have 6 dogs and 3 cats here.. and everything is OK! We just did the intros slowly. I Have 2 Pitbulls, and a lab/Poodle cross, and One cat. Then my room mate moved in with he 3 Chi's and 2 Older cats. The cats were a Bit.. harder to get them from hissing at my young kitten all the time.. But now, we catch them sleeping together. :-/

That cat is Beautiful! And if you were in the area, I may have had someone interested!

I am SOOO Happy someone stepped up to take him in! YAY!! Good Job!

mawilouwl

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
The tought of a cat being pulled by the tail litterally makes me shiver.
Poor cat, it must be so painful. Stupid owners letting that happen (of course the little girl didn't know better, it's not her fault).
I am so glad to hear is out of there. Maybe we should write back to the owner that his cat DID have a UTI.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh my gosh, I am bawling. I checked in to see if there was an update, but wish I hadn't read the details. My gosh people like that just make me sick. They just make me sick. Post her email address why don't you so we can all tell her what we think of her.

Disgusting.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
And you know what the worst part is? That child is being raised to have no respect for animals, so the cycle will continue.

Hopefully by then declawing will be outlawed in the USA and she'll get her rotten little hands scratched up when she tries it.

Gawd, people are just so disgusting and vile and...I can't even think of a word bad enough.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

addiebee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
To the above posters... I know... the little girl will grow up to think it's ok to abuse animals.. and as far as writing back... that is just spitting into the wind. It will do absolutely nothing. The best revenge here ... if I can call it that -is for poor Baron to live the royal life from now on.

Honest to pete... if the rescue hadn't gone to get him, I think he'd be resting in the master bath in my condo right now until I was sure the others would accept him. And vice versa.

otto

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by AddieBee

To the above posters... I know... the little girl will grow up to think it's ok to abuse animals.. and as far as writing back... that is just spitting into the wind. It will do absolutely nothing. The best revenge here ... if I can call it that -is for poor Baron to live the royal life from now on.

Honest to pete... if the rescue hadn't gone to get him, I think he'd be resting in the master bath in my condo right now until I was sure the others would accept him. And vice versa.
I know it, I do. And I would never do anything like that anyway, it wouldn't change anything, except perhaps to make her feel even more rightous.

I was just mouthing off to release some of my horror, you know?

And yes, I think you would have gotten him. Sounds like such a sweet boy, to tolerate such mistreatment from people he only expected to show love.