This is weird, but true..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

momto4kitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi auntie:
Thank you so much for your advice, I know raw is the best diet for cats, but I don't think Lucas will touch it. If he refuses to eat cooked meat, I'm sure he won't eat raw. And I can't buy Nature's Variety here in PR. I have to be very careful with what I give him.

Lucas should be off Prednisolone by now, it is all my vet's fault (Dr GarcÃ:censor:a). He scared me the last time i took Lucas there, he told me: "be careful, he could die" and well , that scared me straight. So he is still on 2.5mg because his mommy is scared, but that will change, I have to be brave.

auntie crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Momto4kitties

Hi auntie:
Thank you so much for your advice, I know raw is the best diet for cats, but I don't think Lucas will touch it. If he refuses to eat cooked meat, I'm sure he won't eat raw. And I can't buy Nature's Variety here in PR. I have to be very careful with what I give him.

Lucas should be off Prednisolone by now, it is all my vet's fault (Dr GarcÃ:censor:a). He scared me the last time i took Lucas there, he told me: "be careful, he could die" and well , that scared me straight. So he is still on 2.5mg because his mommy is scared, but that will change, I have to be brave.
<<Hugs>>> You're in a tough spot, for sure. I'm sending lots of positive thoughts and vibes your way!

AC

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Aw, I'm so sorry the atopica makes him throw up! Sounds like Gary and antibiotics.

The absolute BEST thing to do is change just one thing at a time!

BTW, if you haven't already, you may want to start a "Lucas Journal," so that when you're not so insanely busy with work and school, you can look back through it, and maybe identify patterns you're not seeing now. Keep track of what you're feeding him, and what meds you give him when - and something might jump out at you in a couple of months.

!!!!!!