This is stressful.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just talked with Jake, he does not want to subject them to a long flight in which they could be very stressed out. The process takes 4-6 months to get the permits which means we do not have long and I just cannot get the money in such a short time. *sigh*

I have to start searching for a new home for them, and its going to be tough because I want them to have a good home.

tuxedokitties

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Kellye,
I'm so sorry.
I hope that by a miracle there'll be some way to take them with you. If not, I'll send lots of prayers for you to find them a fabulous home.
(((hugs)))

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Kellye, don't despair quite yet. Check out the airlines, including foreign, i.e., non-U.S., carriers, as they don't seem to have as many restrictions. There may be a way to work this out. Here in Germany, people often give pig figures for good luck on New Year's Day: here's one for you!

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Kellye, don't despair quite yet. Check out the airlines, including foreign, i.e., non-U.S., carriers, as they don't seem to have as many restrictions. There may be a way to work this out. Here in Germany, people often give pig figures for good luck on New Year's Day: here's one for you!

george'smom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Perhaps you could place them temporarily with a trusted friend until you figure out a way (or raise the funds) to ship them to your new home??

mzjazz2u

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I hope you can work things out with your kitties. I can't imagine having to think about leaving my babies behind so I can only begin to realize how you're feeling. ((((mykiwigurl))))

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kiwideus

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks...i checked with air nz and they do not accept pets as carry on in international flights. If i have to find them a new home, im going to have to start now, there is no one here i trust enough to take care of them til i have enough money and that wouldnt be for years. i am so upset, i am so scared...i cant stop crying..i am going to miss them so much...

pollyanna

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can understand you beeing stressed! All the movement things will work out fine, I am sure! It will be great for you to get back home to NZ.
But about the kittÃ:censor:es, why is the transportations so expensive?
I would be ok with leaving Feykirófa in a good home with someone I knew, so I could keep contact, but I just could not part from Pollýanna, I would look for every option. Has any of the links helped you to get a cheaper transprt? I really hope you will be able to take them with you, its not like you leave your car and get a new one, once you are in another place.