This is so creepy!!!

lorie d.

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't have any vultures that I know of, just big blackbirds that remind me of Edgar Allen Poe,  That's bad enough!

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW AmierLee, I live here in Wilmington,NC too & thank goodness I haven't seen them. Creepy is right!  I'm over by the lake, so "maybe the alligators got them." Ha,Ha!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

aimerlee

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
WOW AmierLee, I live here in Wilmington,NC too & thank goodness I haven't seen them. Creepy is right!  I'm over by the lake, so "maybe the alligators got them." Ha,Ha!

Lol! I live near the Beau Rivage golf course and when we moved in, we got a flyer that said to avoid alligators if they're on the course. UHH, DUH! What are we gonna do, run up and hug them? Hahaha. I haven't seen any yet, thankfully!

rad65

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol! I live near the Beau Rivage golf course and when we moved in, we got a flyer that said to avoid alligators if they're on the course. UHH, DUH! What are we gonna do, run up and hug them? Hahaha. I haven't seen any yet, thankfully!

You would be surprised at the number of people dumb enough to try and mess with an alligator. Especially if they've knocked back a few while playing golf in the hot sun all day.

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thankfully, I have'nt seen any over here either, but I'm not on the lake, it's @ the end of my street. We're down the street from eachother. we will have to meet sometime.