This is not a "question of the day," or any such thing. However...

kookycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree about my own cruise ship!

Aside from that I'd like to have an animal rescue faciity that would provide forever homes for the sick, homeless and abused cats and dogs. If they couldn't find permanent homes they'd be with us and happy. And that would definitely be the best thing that I could do.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I agree about my own cruise ship!
Aside from that I'd like to have an animal rescue faciity that would provide forever homes for the sick, homeless and abused cats and dogs. If they couldn't find permanent homes they'd be with us and happy. And that would definitely be the best thing that I could do.
Well, why do you think I want that private island? :tongue2: No cages!

flintmccullough

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I-would-put-my-mother-in-a-luxury-assisted-living.

I-would-give-all-my-friends-a-million-dollors.

I-would-pass-legislation,that-made-animal-abuse,life-in-a-maximum-security-prison,with-no-parole.

I-would-ban-Michael-Vick,from-the-NFL,strip-him-of-his-millions,and-make-him-work-at-McDonalds.

I-would-buy-the-Dallas-Cowboys,hire-Peyton-Manning-as-the-General-Manager,and-Jimmy-Johnson-as-head-coach,trade-Romo-to-Indianapolis,for-Andrew-Luck.

Then-I-would-buy-an-F-250,4X4,blue,club-cab,hard-tarno-cover,for-myself,and-go-to-cat-shows.

whaler

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I-would-pass-legislation,that-made-animal-abuse,life-in-a-maximum-security-prison,with-no-parole.
i like your idea but to me that is perhaps the only instance where i favor the death penalty.

I-would-ban-Michael-Vick,from-the-NFL,strip-him-of-his-millions,and-make-him-work-at-McDonalds.
far too good for scum like him. now, that might be a suitable place for wayne pacelle

I-would-buy-the-Dallas-Cowboys,hire-Peyton-Manning-as-the-General-Manager,and-Jimmy-Johnson-as-head-coach,trade-Romo-to-Indianapolis,for-Andrew-Luck.
you sure you wouldn't want russell wilson instead of luck?

flintmccullough

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Naaa,killing-them,is-too-good,would-rather-have-them-suffer,every-day,for-the-rest,of-their-life.

I-got-a-better-idea,make-Vick-work-for-Walmart,on-Black-Friday.What-team-does-Wayne-Pacelle-play-for?

Russell-Wilson,hmmmm.....never-considered-him,lol,will-first-see-how-he-handles-that-muddy-mess-of-a-field-in-Fed-Ex.It-was-worse,than-playing-in-a-horse-pasture.Pete-Carroll-better-get-his-defense,to-stuff,Alfred-Morris,or-the-Redskins-will-run-on-him-all-day.Then-they-can-T-off-on-RG,he-really-is-a-little-guy.Took-some-big-hits-from-Dallas,that-wouldn't-have-bothered-most-QB's,Dallas-flattened-him-like-a-pancake.And-tell-Carroll,RG-runs-to-his-left,alot.

whaler

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Naaa,killing-them,is-too-good,would-rather-have-them-suffer,every-day,for-the-rest,of-their-life.
you are probably right, but it should be doing work on a chain gang a la the shawshank redemption.

I-got-a-better-idea,make-Vick-work-for-Walmart,on-Black-Friday
how about cleaning litter boxes and dog poop for the rest of his life instead?

What-team-does-Wayne-Pacelle-play-for?
the wrong team http://www.nathanwinograd.com/?p=6510