This is my little Katrina

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hi there
- we're so happy to welcome you, Katrina & Sooby to TCS. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay with us - we're one great big family and you'll find loads of friends here. If I can help at all while you're finding your way around TCS just click on my username and send me a Personal Message - I'll do what I can to answer your questions

How wonderful that you were able to offer her a home after the devastation of the hurricane. I'm sure Sooby will be delighted to have a new sister around the place.

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hello and welcome!!!

Awww, Katrina is sooo sweet!!

sar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hi and welcome to TCS!

You're going to love it here, there's so much to learn and so many great friends to make along the way!

Bless you for taking katrina into your heart and your home! I look forward to seeing her grow and hearing about her progress! She is such an adorable little baby!

I am sure that Sooby will love having a sister too!

I look forward to getting to know you in the other forums and seeing more pictures of baby Katrina and Sooby!

stampit3d

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh My.....sooooo sweet...and sooo tiny! (Makes my fingers just "itch" to hold her!)
I`ll be praying that she continues to do well.....keep us posted!
Oh, and WELCOME to the forum!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

daphneann

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you all so much for the kind and warm welcome I really love this site I actually found it when I was searching for a site to help me help little Katrina grow up healthy and for me to feel more secure of the things that I am doing with my husband we just all love her and adore her here we protect her and treat her like the little precious baby that she is and even sooby loves her, but I do have to say that I do like this site so much and that I have really gotten alot of help with all of the information that I have gotten from reading some posts but mostly from the Purrinlot's kitten Calendar I have really being helped by that calendar because is kind of like a guide for me to know about what to expect and thats how I pretty much figured out how to do things and all I am still a little concerned about how often I should feed her if anyone can help me on that it would be great as of now I am feeding her around 8am 2pm 8pm and if she cries at night which she is not she is been really great about sleeping thru the night I don't give her that middle of the night feeding if anyone knows about that it would be great thank you and I am guessing that she was born on August 15th I will find the right folder to post the latest pictures of my little one and of sooby of course he is my baby boy I love that cat so so so very very much he just melts my heart too

good bye for now