This is my last post

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by yoviher
Now, in Spain there is no such thing as bachelors degree. There is a "Licenciatura" which is the Bachelors degree and Masters rolled up into one and double as difficult.
That may well have changed by the time you are ready to study. The EU countries are attempting to standardize many things, including higher education, and the general consensus is that they should adopt the bachelor's, master's and doctoral degrees granted in English-speaking countries.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
Originally posted by Cougar
\\
Were you asking me or Victor?
If you were asking me, then no I haven't decided at all. I just want to get accepted to the U and do my undergrads. We'll see where I go from there.

Peace,
Brandon
Yes, I was asking you, because I remembered that you were concerned about improving your grades and studying.

goblin

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Dear Yoviher,

You had me going. I was going to PM you, asking you not to leave. I really have enjoyed your posts. I am fairly new here, but I very much enjoy responding to your post. And I hope that I have not offended you.

So your name is Victor? I have a brother named Victor. We are very close. We both bought our first homes about the same time. Next year we plan on going to England to visit our sister and Ireland to visit our grandfather's family. It is our plan to eventually travel around the world.

Take care,

Goblin,

P.S.

American Democracy get some ideas from Athenean democracy, but more from the Roman Republic.

cougar

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally posted by jcat
Yes, I was asking you, because I remembered that you were concerned about improving your grades and studying.
Yep thats what I thought.
So yeah, Im still not sure. Thanks for asking though

Peace,
Brandon

loubelia

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Victor, I was about ready to ask on this forum 'who in the world was being mean to you?'. Had me worked up (kinda) as well, good to know that it was an April Fools. My husband goes to a car-imports forum and his April Fools Joke was to paste a car that looked similar to his-and that showed it wrecked

Good one.