This is my cat

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
More good pics are welcomed, also from the side.   I dont see no ears.  What is it with the ears? or its just the angle causing the right ear is barely visible, and left is under the hand?

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
She is a very beautiful girl, I love the longer haired cats! I would bet her right ear moved during the picture, I can see it barely. If at all possible a full body shot would be nice to determine the tail and the rest of her coat to figure out a lineage. Without papers though it doesn't matter. For now I can see the 'M' on her forehead, so she is a domestic medium haired Gray Tabby with white  so far!  

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hellocat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

More good pics are welcomed, also from the side.   I dont see no ears.  What is it with the ears? or its just the angle causing the right ear is barely visible, and left is under the hand?
It's under the hand. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

hellocat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

She is a very beautiful girl, I love the longer haired cats! I would bet her right ear moved during the picture, I can see it barely. If at all possible a full body shot would be nice to determine the tail and the rest of her coat to figure out a lineage. Without papers though it doesn't matter. For now I can see the 'M' on her forehead, so she is a domestic medium haired Gray Tabby with white  so far!  
You are so professional.