This is for all you Star Wars fans who have cats.

tangerinemango

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
As the title says this is for all you Star Wars fans who have cats. I have never seen these before, but I think their pretty funny. If I had tried to explain these to you without pictures of them, I'm sure I would have gotten some questions about them really being available. I can't take credit for these, but their legit and can be purchased at Pet Smart.

First up is Master Yoda and Chewbacca

Next we have Princess Leia and Han Solo

And last but not least we have a Stormtropper and Darth Vader

picklespepper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Wow.  Those are really cute.  But they would get lost within a couple of days at our house.  I mean, our kittens lost their fishing rod toy within a week.  Don't know how they managed to do that!

plan

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

Wow.  Those are really cute.  But they would get lost within a couple of days at our house.  I mean, our kittens lost their fishing rod toy within a week.  Don't know how they managed to do that!
Look under the couches maybe? Mine can't leave the TV or Roku remotes alone -- he's always batting them off the coffee table and knocking them under the couches, and every time I move a couch to look for the remotes or something else that's gone missing, I find half a dozen cat toys. Your cats might also have some spots where they like to stash stuff.

picklespepper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

Look under the couches maybe? Mine can't leave the TV or Roku remotes alone -- he's always batting them off the coffee table and knocking them under the couches, and every time I move a couch to look for the remotes or something else that's gone missing, I find half a dozen cat toys. Your cats might also have some spots where they like to stash stuff.
I have torn the house apart to no avail.  Maybe it accidentally got thrown out.  I've checked all of their hidey-holes.  I have long joked that there must be some swirling vortex or portal to another dimension where our lost things go.  My kids are great at losing things forever too.  At least is was only $3.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

tangerinemango

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise

I have torn the house apart to no avail.  Maybe it accidentally got thrown out.  I've checked all of their hidey-holes.  I have long joked that there must be some swirling vortex or portal to another dimension where our lost things go.  My kids are great at losing things forever too.  At least is was only $3.
I'm happy to hear it's not just my kids that do that. They could be playing with something and all of the sudden they can't find it. I guess it ends up in the same place where socks go when you put a pair in the washer and dryer and then only one comes out.

misterwhiskers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Have you tried the fridge, oven, and washer/dryer?

picklespepper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Have you tried the fridge, oven, and washer/dryer?
I am going to look under the fridge and oven.  We don't let the cats into the laundry room.  We have a well system and I would hate for them to fall and drown into the sub-pump tank.  Also, I don't want them peeing in my piles of laundry.  They do like to drag stuff into the storage room (what we used as their safe room when we first got them) and that is also where we keep the trash before bringing it to the dump.  That's why I think it might have been tossed.

picklespepper

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, guess what the kittens dragged out today?  Their wand/fishing rod toy.  They brought it out from behind the china cabinet.  I had checked there!  It must have slid underneath which I would never have been able to see (you can only get underneath from the back).  Yeesh.

Sorry for hijacking the thread! 

laura h

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
They would just end up under the stove or fridge like the other mice I buy him. When they move my fridge out to replace it, Comet's going to have a field day with all his "new" old toys.