This is an embarrassing first

abbycats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have big boobs and I used to buy the bras that clipped in the front with a cheap plastic clasp. I was at work one day and I was wearing a really nice shear blouse. The clasp broke on my bra and out spilled my boobs!!!

pookieboy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I was at a public swimming pool with our family once and we were playing a kind of water polo where you get up on someone's shoulders underwater as they stooped down and then when they stood up you tried to push the other team person down. Wellll, as you've probably already guessed, my bikini top became untied and there I was, all neked from the waist up!

binkyhoo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This is way too funny. My weight is all ways up and down. somtimes my panties slip off my butt. I look around, no one, reach in and hike them back up only to have them slide down after 20 more steps.

emy4cats

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise

I have DD and a small waist (well it was before I was prego) so finding a suit that actually fit was impossiblle I would have to get an XL in the top and a med. in the bottoms. Any water event was an invatition for my boobs to come out of my top.

I completely lost my swim suit at the beach one time
I got taken out by a huge wave that I was not expecting and my bottems came off and were just gone and I was completely out of my top.

vampcow

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Don't feel bad..I have alot of trouble with keeping front closure bras and blouses closed...

Once in high school I was giving an oral presentation to my history class when my front closure bra popped open...

and the MOST embarassing...I was at a church music convention and coming down the stairs when I saw a bunch of priests quickly turn their heads...apparently my BLOUSE opened...ahhhh so I sorta flashed a whole room of priests and elderly men and women...yeah....my mother thought it was funny....

pookieboy

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I don't know if this is purely an embarrassing "boob" thread or not but once, I was out on a date and had ordered a cocktail and it had one of those little straw thingie stirers. I was just enjoying myself and was thoroughly engrossed with my dates conversation when i brought my drink to my mouth and the straw went into my nose and when I put the drink down the straw STUCK into my nose!

I mean, how sexy & cool is THAT?

cheylink

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I walked into a glass wall once......talk about embarrassing! I was visiting my boyfriend at the times parents business, the store was closed at the time, and I walked right into a glass wall by the door! Try laughing that off like ya meant to do it!

mbjerkness

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by PookieBoy

I was at a public swimming pool with our family once and we were playing a kind of water polo where you get up on someone's shoulders underwater as they stooped down and then when they stood up you tried to push the other team person down. Wellll, as you've probably already guessed, my bikini top became untied and there I was, all neked from the waist up!
I was showing off, I was 16, the cutest boy in school was at the pool. I jumped off the diving board. I came out of the water. i had no idea my bikini top came off. He said I think you forgot something. and handed it to me. I thought I was going to die of embarassment. My brother was there. he has never let me forget it.