This Is A Boy Kitten Isnt It?

Thanoskitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
So i was looking for a female kitten and the lady that gave me it said it was a girl, i did some research and its slowly dawning on me that it might actually be a male kitten :'/ not 100 percent sure, i need experts. This kitty is 6 weeks old.

jen

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Male and 6 weeks is awfully young to leave its mother/litter. What happened?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanoskitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Male and 6 weeks is awfully young to leave its mother/litter. What happened?
I dont really know what happened he was the only one that was from a diffrent litter of kittens than the rest, the others were a bit older than this one.

foxden

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Thanoskitty Thanoskitty
He's a little young to be on his own. Pate wet food can be mixed with water to soften it or even make soup.
You'll want to feed wet maybe 3x per day and leave dry kitten food out for him to free feed.

Some young kittens do better with a "comfort" critter. This is a stuffed toy at least twice as large as he is. The toy needs eyes, nose and features that can not be chewed off (and swallowed). The infant department in many stores have washable toys that work for kittens.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Thanoskitty

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thanoskitty Thanoskitty
He's a little young to be on his own. Pate wet food can be mixed with water to soften it or even make soup.
You'll want to feed wet maybe 3x per day and leave dry kitten food out for him to free feed.

Some young kittens do better with a "comfort" critter. This is a stuffed toy at least twice as large as he is. The toy needs eyes, nose and features that can not be chewed off (and swallowed). The infant department in many stores have washable toys that work for kittens.
Thankyou for the very helpful reply, ive just been feeding him kitten food as the lady told me thats what he had been eating. He did have diarrhea one day i have no clue why. Hes doing fine now but i will feed him some with water mixed in to see how he does on it.