Thinking back when you were young what was something you loved to do?

fwan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to love playing shops too susan!

when i lived in australia i always had my friends over, stayed up utill late and meet alot of people.

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I grew up by two rivers so we always played/swam there. We did sleep outs in a tent in the back yard. In H.S. we "hung out" in the Burger King parking lot-sometimes played tag in the cemetary next door. Or "cruising" around town!!

tabaqui

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Climb trees, rollerskate, and run around pretending to be a werewolf.

I don't have any trees to climb anymore, and I don't own any rollerskates right now.

But I still have fun with the third.

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's see. Reading, playing dress-up, roller skating in my basement (I laugh at this now b/c there is so much junk in my parents basement now you are lucky if you can walk), riding bikes, playing in the woods behind my house. When older my friend and I used to do makeup and paint nails. I also used to try to do gymnastic moves on my bed- could never master a full flip in the air!

miss mew

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Oh my there are so many things!!

Anytime spent with my grandma made me happy. I used to go and watch her bowl, and go over to her place for lunch or dinner.

We used to have a pool at my parents place and in the summertime all the family would come over for a BBQ and a swim

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Let me see....

Elementary was spent biking, playing by the creek, swimming, reading Babysitter's Club and Little House On the Prarie books.

Junior high was sleepovers or I just stayed in my room.

High school was hiding in my room till we got licenses and then it was drive around and go to k-mart because my friend worked there and we had to go hang out with her work friends and boyfriend after work there.

My favoritest times were at my grandparents when I still lived in NY. It didn't even matter what I was doing, just being with them. Sewing, baking, wordowrking, gardening (planting peas), birdwatching, going to Agway, etc. I just loved them. Still do! Thier home is like a sanctuary.