Thinking about changing Poodle's name (cat). Any ideas?

persi & alley

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by railNtrailcwgrl

I like Poodle, lol. But then again I have a Pebbles (dog) and Storm (cat). Though of all the other suggestions I really like Magnum.
Magnum suggests a killer. Not just of mice, either. I will stick with Winston and when he is a nice boy (most of the time), you can call him Sir Winston. The only reason Persi is called Persi is because when I was filling out his CFA registration, I was trying to type Persian but the "an" got let off! He became Persi. So most people think of Percy, short for Percival, but as it turns out, Persi ended up being short for Persian. BTW, If I had to do it over again, I would have called him Winston. I have a genuine English Wilkenson sword so I could knight him as Sir Winston. But I see you are not from England so just call him Winston, that is a very cool name for a male cat and a very distinguished name. DO IT

nekochan

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Someone said Jasper... I think he really looks like a Jasper! That or Sterling.

He does look too dignified for "Poodle" but you could make that his middle name.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katkisses

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I think I will end up keeping his silly name, lol. It just fits him for some reason. He has a very quirky personality, since I hand raised him, he thinks I am his real mommy. And he plays with me as if I am a cat, bites (playing), wants me to chase him, pops me (even in the face-I just take him off of my lap), ect.

He is my little brat, always into something. His newest thing is to get under the covers, not to sleep but to play. I woke up this morning with him bouncing the bed because he was under the covers playing "peek a boo" with himself. He is so annoying that it is cute, and you can't get mad because he's so silly.

My fav names out of all of these were: Winston, Sterling, Jake & Jasper. I wrote them down 'just in case.' I LOVE those names!!!

Now I know better, next time I get a cat I will let TCS help name it, lol.