think we nearly there

kka

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
well fizz came into the living room about hour and a half ago, placed herself down on my dinning table, to begin with i thought she was just waiting to see what she could steal from the kids dinner but all she has done is clean herself and stand up move position, lie down then get up and move again, i have noticed what looked like a few small contractions. she then got up went into the kitchen moved her nose about her plate but nver ate anyhting, she then drank a whole bowl of water, went to her litter tray then went back to the dinner table and lay down. i moved her into the area in my bedroom we made for her to have her kittens and she stood up followed me back into the living room and went back onto the table, she is letting my daughter pet her and touch her belly but everyone else is getting a bite, my daughter informed me that every so often her belly is moving up then down again so we are just keeping an eye on her now and trying to find away to get her to settle somewhere that isn't the top of my glass dinner table. lol
anyways i will keep u all informed.

tnr1

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Just remember that when fizz has her babies to make sure the entire family is placed in a safe location...preferably with 2 doors between her and the great outdoors. Fizz may not enjoy remaining an indoor kitty..but until she is spayed, it is best for her and her kittens.

Katie