Think its hot, where you are?

flisssweetpea

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We woke up to torrential rain, thunder and lightning this morning Gilly - looks like we've given it to you. Generous souls aren't we
. At least it should be cooler on the tube - it's nice and fresh here now.

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can just picture little Guinness now relaxing in the garden then suddenly running for his life to the cat flap to get in before he gets soaked! awwww my baby!

I went outside earlier and it is still humid but slightly fresher. Hopefully we should be able to sleep tonight

gilly

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have flip flops on... it's probably going to piss down when we leave the office and trying to get to the tube in flip flops in the rain is no fun! hahaha

lostangl

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hey! It sounds like you live in Phoenix or Tucson, AZ! It has been pretty hot there the last couple of days.

jcat

Mo(w)gli's can opener
Veteran
Purraise
It's almost 11 p.m. here, and still in the high 80s. I hope the rain from Britain or France (Paris is experiencing flooding today) finds its way here!

jacydale

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by katl8e

Monday and Tuesday featured highs of 110. Right now, at 5:00 p.m., it is 106. Since we have virtually no humidity, it actually bearable.
BEARABLE??? right....It's barely over 100 here in Texas and I feel like I'm dyin'. The office air conditioner is set on 68 degrees, but yet, the temp is 85 in here. It's impossible to cool down this dang place down. Maybe I'll mosy over to the Sparkletts water dispenser and cram my head under it.

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Far out! It's freezing here. I'm going shopping this afternoon, I'm going to be packing on the warm clothing and the thermals! That's for sure.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

katl8e

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Last night, around 7:30, a storm blew in and dropped the about 10 degrees. We got just enough rain to spot my car.

We should get some rain, this evening, too. It is St. John's Day and local Mexican tradition has it that it always rains on this day.