Things you did when you were little

gailc

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My sister and I would run away from the babysitter. One of the ones mom and dad regularly used. We would be across the road hiding by the river watching her look for us!!
The best was when I was 15 and babysitting for this family that had 4 holy terrors for kids (they emptied a quart jar of pickles down the toilet and "tried" to flush it down!!) I had to walk the youngest to a birthday party but the oldest suggested I take their parents car-well I only had my temps but yes Idid it anyway-we then stopped by the local man-made lake to see what the water was like and when we all got home well their parents were there!!
I never babysat them again. (which was ok by me!!)

zak&rocky

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to babysit a kid who was really into playing pretend. One time he kept saying, bugs, bugs everywhere., I'm going to feed them blood. He proceeded to dump a glass of water over his head. After that he sorta came back to reality.
I also caught him taking a hose and running it into the basement. Caught him before he turned the water on!

trouts mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I was an awful child...I had friends that were bad influences when I was young...We did everything from egging peoples houses and cars, whipping crabapples at windows, setting newspapers boxes on fire...

I really am a normal person now..but man, I was a devil child in my pre teen years

menagerie mama

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I used to set stuff on fire a lot. One thing I set on fire was a yellow hippopatamus puppet nemed Fred.

I once stripped all the bark off a tree in front of our house as high up as I could reach (before I knew better).

Twice I fell out of trees, both times I was not seriously injured, just a few scratches and bruises. One tree was as tall as our 3 story house. (We had a story-high attic)

Once I climbed a tree and was too scared to climb back down so I spent a long time yelling for help, and finally a neighbor heard me and came over and helped me down...

I almost choked to death on a piece of hard butterscotch candy. (It melted in time)

Once I played with the damper on the fireplace and closed it and the house filled with smoke.

I got bit in the butt twice by my neighbor's Lab, once while walking on OUR property, and once riding my bike in the street. He just ran over, bit me and ran away! Jerk!

In kindergarten, a boy wouldn't let me paint on his picture so I took a paint roller and painted the whole side of his face white!

flyte00

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Originally Posted by Soka

Well here is something that really annoyed my parents. I'd bring every living thing in our yard back into the house. This included bugs, worms, lizards, salamanders, newts, baby birds that had fallen from thier nest, stray cats/kittens, stray puppies. It was like every week I was bringing something new in.
I used to do the same thing! In fact, I'm 26 years old now and still doing it!
I also used to buy cookie dough and hide behind my dad's workshop to eat it

Sarah

starryeyedtiger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Humm i was rotten when i was little

1. i broke my sister kimmy's nose when i was 3 because i was tired of getting dressed up in her baby doll's clothes

2. my older sister debbie let me play "cosmotologist" with her and i put an entire jar of vaseline in her hair

3. i gave my sister kimmy's poodle a "haircut...lol his little ears never grew back right

4. broke my sister kimmy's nose with a baseball when i was little

5. locked my sister kimmy out of the farmhouse when she was babysitting me lol

6. called 911 to see if someone would really answer the phone- i feel bad for having done that now

7. gave myself a few haircuts ...one of which resulted in me having a "twig" everytime my mom put my hair in a ponytail for 3 years lol

8. threw my barbies in the fireplace...i prefered my fisher price doll house, barbies were too girly for me at that time

9. when i visited my dads on the weekend when i was little, i would throw all of his cigaretts and lighters away---i had astmah and it made me sick, he didn't care though, so i thought i'd resolve it...it's sad when a child is put in that position.

10. feed my little niece terri playdough lol

11. brought in all of the stray animals , even crickets and lady bugs...

12. flushed my "minnie mouse" sunglasses down the toilet just to see if they would flush....my dad had to take the entire toilet apart...i later went on to flush a potato down the toilet too....my dad had to take the toilet apart yet again...

13. I streaked butt naked down our neighborhood when i was 4 after my bath before my mom could catch me...lol

lol i could go on,...i was rotten when i was little.